USBHost Driver app by Teksoft

Search This thread

bshakil

Dec 7, 2007
Has anyone tried this app on HD2
http://www.teksoftco.com/index.php?section=usbinput

USBInput is an advanced HID Driver for the Windows Mobile platform. Using it, you can easily connect USB keyboards or mouses to your Pocket PC's USB Host connector, and start using your favorite input device.
Plug-in a simple optical USB Mouse and get a real cursor on the screen of your mobile device. Or connect an USB Keyboard and type emails faster, browse the internet easier, or play games more comfortable. USBInput brings more fun and more productivity!

I desperately want to try it ... but i need microUSB male to USB female converter to try anything ... If someone has it.... please give it a go...

Last edited:

erdoke

Oct 4, 2008
Has anyone tried this app on HD2
http://www.teksoftco.com/index.php?section=usbinput

USBInput is an advanced HID Driver for the Windows Mobile platform. Using it, you can easily connect USB keyboards or mouses to your Pocket PC's USB Host connector, and start using your favorite input device.
Plug-in a simple optical USB Mouse and get a real cursor on the screen of your mobile device. Or connect an USB Keyboard and type emails faster, browse the internet easier, or play games more comfortable. USBInput brings more fun and more productivity!

I desperately want to try it ... but i need microUSB male to USB female converter to try anything ... If someone has it.... please give it a go...

There is no USB host support in our Leo, so makes not much sense to play with it.
"you can easily connect USB keyboards or mouses to your Pocket PC's USB Host connector"

radhoo

Jun 14, 2005
tm
BlueInput might help instead, but the current version works with the Microsoft Bluetooth stack only.

vl1969

Apr 18, 2007
actulay it seams that it does have host support

check this out

h t t p .. w w w
htcphones.net/htc-patented-usb-host-adapter

Wil Badger

Jan 18, 2009
Salt Lake
As far as I remember there is currently a person on this forum that was working on a usb host but it had to have external power since the micro usb does not supply 5v like a mini usb can. But it was working and with a usb hub that had external power he was running a keyboard,mouse,card reader.

So do some actual searching and you will find the thread.