[UTIL]Gsd Android Tool v1.0.1 Developer Assistant, Bypass َAndroid And More ...

Search This thread

asgharSo

Sep 15, 2017
null
alephgsm.com
Hi all xda users ;)

We previously released v1.0.0 version of this tool on this topic, And many users were demanding to make a new version of the tool

Today we release new version of our software gsd android tool v1.0.1 with new ui and more ability , You can follow the Tools capabilities with this Topic
Info.jpg

Gsd android tool is a tool for Android phone service
The unique features of this tool will definitely attract your attention

Impact Tools features
Part of samsung > Unlock This option is called Samsung, but you can also use it for other Brand.

1 - scan and full information In Selected Mode
SamsungMenu.png

2 - Reset Frp Adb Mode
3 - Reset Frp dial Mode
4 - Bypass All Screen Lock In Frp = On Or of and Oem = on Or Of encrypted data partition and uncrypted Need Flash Eng-root
5 - Bypass All Screen Lock In Adb Mode = need Root Access
6 - Bypass All Screen Lock In Twrp Mode = No need Root and More ...
7 - Bypass All Screen Lock In sideload Mode = Custom Recovery Data Modification Method
8 - Bypass All Screen Lock In Sildeload Mode = Custom Recovery Need (encrypted data Partition)
9 - Important Make RvSecuRity use Boot.img for Unlock = No need Root Or any Think Just Need Boot.img
What is RvSecuRitY?
We succeeded in 2014 by modifying the kernel, unlocking the Android device without clearing the data
Then we began mass production of these kernels for each Android device We put the names of these kernels "RvSecuRitY" (Remove Security)
We added the button for making these kernels to this software. you can drop boot.img to input section and get remove screen lock kernel very easy And write it by flasher(Odin , Spflashtool, and more ... ) on the device
This tool unlock all encrypted data partition w/o data loss
This method no need to twrp or root , you just need orginal boot.img (that you can extract from orginal firmware)

samsung > Android Part You can use some of the options for this brand for other brands.

1 - Read Full Information
2 - exit Safe And Factory Mode = Need Root Access
3 - Full Format Device = Need Root Access
4 - enable Multi Language Samsung = Need Root access
5 - ٍٍEnable Call recording (The main functionality hidden in Samsung.)= Need Root access
6 - Enable Blacklist (The main functionality hidden in Samsung.) = need root Access
7 - ٍEnable Hardware Version In About Phone(The main functionality hidden in Samsung.) = Need Root Access
8 - disable update System Notification = Need Root access
9 - disable Anti-Malware Application Samsung = need Root Access
10 - Enable Camera Shutter (The main functionality hidden in Samsung.)
11 - reboot Device In Normal , download , recovery , Bootloader Mode
12 - Write File (flash) In sideload Mode
Sideload-Flash.png

13 - Important Read (backup) automatically boot , cache , efs , hidden , param , recovery , system partition = dd backup in Adb Mode Need Root Access
Read-Partition.png

14 - Important Restore (backup) automatically boot , cache , efs , hidden , param , recovery , system partition = dd backup restore in Adb Mode Need Root Access
Restore-Efs.png

Other Brands > Main Menu

1 - Read Full Information on Device = Adb Mode
2 - Read Package Name System and Non=system Applocation = adb mode
3 - Bypass all Screen Lock = Need Adb and Root Access
4 - Full Format Device = adb Mode Need Root Access
5 - Enable Multi Language Htc Devices = adb Mode Need Root Access
6 - Important Get Length and Begin Address For Reset Frp Mediatek Devices (you can unlock Frp by using Length and Begin Address)
HexFrpReset.png

7 - Backup Nvrm Mediatek Device = adb mode Need Root Access
8 - write Nvrm Mediatek Backup = adb Mode Need Root Accesss
9 - Important
10 - adb Reboot Device To Edl mode , recovery , Fastboot , Normal Mode
11 - Find Country Device Use imei Phone
SerialCheck.jpg

Other Brand > Fastboot Part

Fastboot-Mode.png

1 - Read Full Information Device !
Other.jpg

2 - Read Full Information Hisilicon Devices Emmc
3 - Frp Reset = Need Bootloader Unlocked
4 - Full Format Device = Need Bootloader Unlock
5 - Relock Bootloader Unlocked
6 - Erase Partition Menu (Erase Boot , Recovery ,System , Data ,cache Partition)
Erase-Partition.jpg

7 - unlock Bootloader menu (Unlock Bootloader Use Code Sony , Huawei and more ... and Unlock Bootloader Htc Device Use Unlock.bin)
8 - reboot fastboot in edl mode , bootloader , RUU , Normal Mode
9 - Flash Single File + Erase (Flash boot , recovery , system , splash , radio , data )
Fastbootflasher.jpg

10 - advanced Menu Flasher (Flash Multi file zip File , Boot , Recovery , Recovery2 , system , data , splash , radio , Modem , Cache , cust , Fastboot , Nvme files)
Advanced-Flasher.jpg

11 - Nokia X , Xl , X+ Flasher Menu (system , boot , recovery , variant , data , cache , Preload)

Important Developer Tools > System.img Tools

1 - Read Full Information System.img File
Systemnfo.png

2 - Unpack any System.img 2.3 to 7.x
3 - Repack System Folder 2.3 to 7.x
4 - Convert Sparse Header System.img To 32
5 - Make System.img Flashable In flashers On You Device (Need Root Access)
BackupSystemOnDevice.png

Important Developer Tools > kernel Tools

1 - Unpack Recovery , Boot.img
Kernel.png

2 - Repack Unpacked Kernel
3 - Convert File_Contexts.bin To File_Contexts For Repack system Extracted Folder
4 - Important Make RvSecurity Kernel For Bypass All Code = Need Boot.img
5 - Make adb Enabler Kernel = need boot.img
6 - Important make Pre-root Kernel (Chainfire Instructions) = need Boot.img
7 - Make Dm-verity Error Fixer = need Boot.img

End of capability definition :D
To help you use this tool , We added a "Tooltip" for guidance , You can move your mouse over the button and see the functionality of the button.👼
tooltip-1.png

If I had an empty time. In the future, I will try to get the full tutorial on how to use this tool in the next section
If you have any problems, please report this topic . This tool is portable Version No Need Install;)

Prerequisite for using this software:
NetFramework3.5

download links :

enjoy.:highfive:

Last edited:

z.3.x

Feb 3, 2018
Hi all xda users ;)

We previously released v1.0.0 version of this tool on this topic, And many users were demanding to make a new version of the tool

Today we release new version of our software gsd android tool v1.0.1 with new ui and more ability , You can follow the Tools capabilities with this Topic
Info.jpg

Impact Tools features
Part of samsung > Unlock This option is called Samsung, but you can also use it for other Brand.

samsung > Android Part You can use some of the options for this brand for other brands.

Other Brands > Main Menu

To help you use this tool , We added a "Tooltip" for guidance , You can move your mouse over the button and see the functionality of the button.:angel:
tooltip-1.png

If I had an empty time. In the future, I will try to get the full tutorial on how to use this tool in the next section
If you have any problems, please report this topic . This tool is portable Version No Need Install;)

NetFramework3.5

ِDonate Me
download links :
Gsd Android Tool V1.0.1 Release Download - Mediafire Link
Gsd Android Tool V1.0.1 Release Download - gsm-developers Link
Gsd Android Tool V1.0.1 Release Download - 4Shared Link

thank you so much for the good tools ??

Reactions: Bob21lla

asgharSo

Sep 15, 2017
null
alephgsm.com
it's a Great Tool but nothing new
...only if it can remove Samsung frp 7.0 in download mode or switch from MTP to ADB

hi dear
This tool has better functionality
unlock s6,s7,s8 one5 ,not5 and more without losing data in the case of frp = on and oem = on
And there are dozens of other features that are not included in any of the free tools.
thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: deniwilliam

djdlaay

Jun 6, 2015
Very Well Crafted....Kudos!

Having tinkered with well over a dozen similar tools over the past couple of years....I can only say.....Kudos to all involved in this project! It is very well crafted indeed and covers a very respectable gamut of tools while managing to be quite expeditious throughout the process. Most importantly...it works like a Swiss watch....precisely and reliably. Are there other things it could do?...Well...that's like asking a muscle car owner if there are any other bolt-ons his car could accomodate....right?

Again...Awesome Job!!...but a wise man once told me...when you start to break ahead of the pack...that's when you need to run twice as fast....;)

Reactions: asgharSo

bashir_cfz

Jul 24, 2017
Hi all xda users ;)

Info.jpg

Impact Tools features

Other Brands > Main Menu

To help you use this tool , We added a "Tooltip" for guidance , You can move your mouse over the button and see the functionality of the button.:angel:
tooltip-1.png

NetFramework3.5

ِDonate Me
download links :

the greatest free and paid tools for samsung i had seen ever!!!

a great thanks to you brother:good::laugh:

Reactions: kaliun and asgharSo

BadRx

Dec 15, 2014
Azusa, CA
Google Pixel 3a XL
Moto G 5G
No difference
But it's better to put it in ap.

Why always AP?? oh well, Im not complaining. Listen, thank you guys for making such a great tool and sharing it!!! Blow away! May innovation be like a sister to you and yours. Question though.... so basically I can flash and tweak phones with what chip support? I missed it. Qualcomm (obviously because of Samsung) but MediaTek too? Also, how difficult would it be to port this to a Linux OS, if I used something like CrossOver or Wine or similar?

-Bad Rx__

Reactions: asgharSo

asgharSo

Sep 15, 2017
null
alephgsm.com
Why always AP?? oh well, Im not complaining. Listen, thank you guys for making such a great tool and sharing it!!! Blow away! May innovation be like a sister to you and yours. Question though.... so basically I can flash and tweak phones with what chip support? I missed it. Qualcomm (obviously because of Samsung) but MediaTek too? Also, how difficult would it be to port this to a Linux OS, if I used something like CrossOver or Wine or similar?

-Bad Rx__

Hi dear
If you put the file in bl, it will be writed
Odin software write it to the device based on the kernel name or file system in the tar file.So it's not important to put in either ap or in bl ;)
You can use this method for any processor or brand.Only your device must accept custom binary.(boot.img RvSecurity)
For the Linux version, I try to write the next version
thanks and good luck

MavericzeK

Jul 15, 2011
Bytom
www.youtube.com
Redmi 9
Well first things first.. i have no idea for what are 90% of options there BUT i somehow know it is CORE app now to unlock galaxy s7 edge.. but now the part where i need to ask anybody to lead me step by step (TOTALLY) how can i (and if i can) install custom recovery using this tool? Problem with my device is my volume buttons are totally non functional this is why i never was able to switch from Odin mode to recovery instantly by buttons combination (in result - always locked device and had to flash stock rom). I am on Stock Android 8.0 for S7 Edge G935F. Sorry for typing like a noob (a actually rooted/unlocked a lot of devices sometimes spending a lot of time on it but without volume buttons I am in dead point) PS. Last time i had to make 300kOhm device to get my phone into download mode so I am able to get into download but i am not able to use volume keys. And again thanks for any tips/tutorials etc :)

legendzj

Mar 8, 2013
Well first things first.. i have no idea for what are 90% of options there BUT i somehow know it is CORE app now to unlock galaxy s7 edge.. but now the part where i need to ask anybody to lead me step by step (TOTALLY) how can i (and if i can) install custom recovery using this tool? Problem with my device is my volume buttons are totally non functional this is why i never was able to switch from Odin mode to recovery instantly by buttons combination (in result - always locked device and had to flash stock rom). I am on Stock Android 8.0 for S7 Edge G935F. Sorry for typing like a noob (a actually rooted/unlocked a lot of devices sometimes spending a lot of time on it but without volume buttons I am in dead point) PS. Last time i had to make 300kOhm device to get my phone into download mode so I am able to get into download but i am not able to use volume keys. And again thanks for any tips/tutorials etc :)

DId you get this done? Im in same situation except i have the Samsung S7 GM 930W8

MavericzeK

Jul 15, 2011
Bytom
www.youtube.com
Redmi 9
DId you get this done? Im in same situation except i have the Samsung S7 GM 930W8

Well for me worked out flashing TWRP(in twrp turn off auto reboot) and i was able to turn off phone by myself by unplugging the battery (yea unplug when in download mode after flashing TWRP then flash back into download mode (i used USB JIG made by myself) and then through twrp i flashed eng-root with autoreboot and it flashed directly to the twrp BUT i dont know if this will work also for you keep that in mind

asgharSo

Sep 15, 2017
null
alephgsm.com
first write eng-root then bypass use this tool ;)
i'm developing new version of Gsd android Tool
we add many Option For bypassing Screen Lock (android 7,8__)
Screen Shot Of new version :
https://twitter.com/ILYA20_GSD/status/1054027375816724481

DqCnSF0UcAAmd26.jpg

Cooming Soon ... !:cowboy:

Last edited:

MavericzeK

Jul 15, 2011
Bytom
www.youtube.com
Redmi 9

DqCnSF0UcAAmd26.jpg

Haha thanks for respond anyway :D I managed to get it working then but for now my S7 Edge is dead (screen flickering after drop). Thanks for respond and tutorial for others anyway! Have a nice day :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all xda users ;)

Info.jpg

Gsd android tool is a tool for Android phone service
    The unique features of this tool will definitely attract your attention

Impact Tools features

1 - scan and full information In Selected Mode
    SamsungMenu.png

2 - Reset Frp Adb Mode
    3 - Reset Frp dial Mode
    4 - Bypass All Screen Lock In Frp = On Or of and Oem = on Or Of encrypted data partition and uncrypted Need Flash Eng-root
    5 - Bypass All Screen Lock In Adb Mode = need Root Access
    6 - Bypass All Screen Lock In Twrp Mode = No need Root and More ...
    7 - Bypass All Screen Lock In sideload Mode = Custom Recovery Data Modification Method
    8 - Bypass All Screen Lock In Sildeload Mode = Custom Recovery Need (encrypted data Partition)
    9 - Important Make RvSecuRity use Boot.img for Unlock = No need Root Or any Think Just Need Boot.img
    What is RvSecuRitY?
    We succeeded in 2014 by modifying the kernel, unlocking the Android device without clearing the data
    Then we began mass production of these kernels for each Android device We put the names of these kernels "RvSecuRitY" (Remove Security)
    We added the button for making these kernels to this software. you can drop boot.img to input section and get remove screen lock kernel very easy And write it by flasher(Odin , Spflashtool, and more ... ) on the device
    This tool unlock all encrypted data partition w/o data loss
    This method no need to twrp or root , you just need orginal boot.img (that you can extract from orginal firmware)

1 - Read Full Information
    2 - exit Safe And Factory Mode = Need Root Access
    3 - Full Format Device = Need Root Access
    4 - enable Multi Language Samsung = Need Root access
    5 - ٍٍEnable Call recording (The main functionality hidden in Samsung.)= Need Root access
    6 - Enable Blacklist (The main functionality hidden in Samsung.) = need root Access
    7 - ٍEnable Hardware Version In About Phone(The main functionality hidden in Samsung.) = Need Root Access
    8 - disable update System Notification = Need Root access
    9 - disable Anti-Malware Application Samsung = need Root Access
    10 - Enable Camera Shutter (The main functionality hidden in Samsung.)
    11 - reboot Device In Normal , download , recovery , Bootloader Mode
    12 - Write File (flash) In sideload Mode
    Sideload-Flash.png

13 - Important Read (backup) automatically boot , cache , efs , hidden , param , recovery , system partition = dd backup in Adb Mode Need Root Access
    Read-Partition.png

14 - Important Restore (backup) automatically boot , cache , efs , hidden , param , recovery , system partition = dd backup restore in Adb Mode Need Root Access
    Restore-Efs.png

Other Brands > Main Menu

1 - Read Full Information on Device = Adb Mode
    2 - Read Package Name System and Non=system Applocation = adb mode
    3 - Bypass all Screen Lock = Need Adb and Root Access
    4 - Full Format Device = adb Mode Need Root Access
    5 - Enable Multi Language Htc Devices = adb Mode Need Root Access
    6 - Important Get Length and Begin Address For Reset Frp Mediatek Devices (you can unlock Frp by using Length and Begin Address)
    HexFrpReset.png

7 - Backup Nvrm Mediatek Device = adb mode Need Root Access
    8 - write Nvrm Mediatek Backup = adb Mode Need Root Accesss
    9 - Important
    10 - adb Reboot Device To Edl mode , recovery , Fastboot , Normal Mode
    11 - Find Country Device Use imei Phone
    SerialCheck.jpg

Fastboot-Mode.png

1 - Read Full Information Device !
    Other.jpg

2 - Read Full Information Hisilicon Devices Emmc
    3 - Frp Reset = Need Bootloader Unlocked
    4 - Full Format Device = Need Bootloader Unlock
    5 - Relock Bootloader Unlocked
    6 - Erase Partition Menu (Erase Boot , Recovery ,System , Data ,cache Partition)
    Erase-Partition.jpg

7 - unlock Bootloader menu (Unlock Bootloader Use Code Sony , Huawei and more ... and Unlock Bootloader Htc Device Use Unlock.bin)
    8 - reboot fastboot in edl mode , bootloader , RUU , Normal Mode
    9 - Flash Single File + Erase (Flash boot , recovery , system , splash , radio , data )
    Fastbootflasher.jpg

10 - advanced Menu Flasher (Flash Multi file zip File , Boot , Recovery , Recovery2 , system , data , splash , radio , Modem , Cache , cust , Fastboot , Nvme files)
    Advanced-Flasher.jpg

11 - Nokia X , Xl , X+ Flasher Menu (system , boot , recovery , variant , data , cache , Preload)

1 - Read Full Information System.img File
    Systemnfo.png

2 - Unpack any System.img 2.3 to 7.x
    3 - Repack System Folder 2.3 to 7.x
    4 - Convert Sparse Header System.img To 32
    5 - Make System.img Flashable In flashers On You Device (Need Root Access)
    BackupSystemOnDevice.png

1 - Unpack Recovery , Boot.img
    Kernel.png

2 - Repack Unpacked Kernel
    3 - Convert File_Contexts.bin To File_Contexts For Repack system Extracted Folder
    4 - Important Make RvSecurity Kernel For Bypass All Code = Need Boot.img
    5 - Make adb Enabler Kernel = need boot.img
    6 - Important make Pre-root Kernel (Chainfire Instructions) = need Boot.img
    7 - Make Dm-verity Error Fixer = need Boot.img

To help you use this tool , We added a "Tooltip" for guidance , You can move your mouse over the button and see the functionality of the button.👼
    tooltip-1.png

NetFramework3.5

download links :

Hi all xda users ;)

Info.jpg

Impact Tools features

Other Brands > Main Menu

tooltip-1.png

NetFramework3.5

ِDonate Me
    download links :

the greatest free and paid tools for samsung i had seen ever!!!

a great thanks to you brother:good::laugh:

DqCnSF0UcAAmd26.jpg

Hi all xda users ;)

Info.jpg

Impact Tools features

Other Brands > Main Menu

tooltip-1.png

NetFramework3.5

ِDonate Me
    download links :
    Gsd Android Tool V1.0.1 Release Download - Mediafire Link

thank you so much for the good tools ??
    it's a Great Tool but nothing new
    ...only if it can remove Samsung frp 7.0 in download mode or switch from MTP to ADB

hi dear
    This tool has better functionality
    unlock s6,s7,s8 one5 ,not5 and more without losing data in the case of frp = on and oem = on
    And there are dozens of other features that are not included in any of the free tools.
    thanks