[UTIL] SPB Mobile Shell 3.5 [Tricks, Widgets, Themes, Other, FAQ, Config]

Search This thread

rehuxley

Dec 1, 2010
I just got SPB for my Droid X and love it. The development for my phone is in the early stages and hopefully we will see some of you what you have here for WM. Any chance that any of the tricks, themes, etc. will work with the droid?

pmvyas

Jul 27, 2009
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
OnePlus 6
I just got SPB for my Droid X and love it. The development for my phone is in the early stages and hopefully we will see some of you what you have here for WM. Any chance that any of the tricks, themes, etc. will work with the droid?
Droid X is Android. This forum is for WM phones.
The tricks & themes on this forum are for WM phones & will not work for Android.

Reactions: elesbb

elesbb

Jun 20, 2010
Yeah anyhow .. stupid android people .. my phone can run android but i LOVE my Windows Mobile customized ROM :D

Oh how do i get SPB Mobile Shell to link to Touch Alarm when i tap the main clock in the home screen ? I tried the HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\RAI\:MSCLOCK reg edit and it doesnt work . Anything else i missed ?

tihoo_vt

Feb 25, 2011
TURNING ON 3D VIEW OF CAROUSEL
I've seen this a number of times and posting it here.. toss the link out to the page for those that need it

from within MS3.5

- back out to the carousel and go over to 'SPB Menu'
- click settings icon
- click SPB Mobile Shell (it is a settings tab as well for thEIR settings) looks like page with gear on bottom right corner of it
- click System at the top left.. (looks like a spinning windows waiting icon over a page)
- "Use 3D accelerator" turn this to 'yes'

Now you should be in reflective full function accelerator view when you back out of your screens.. IF it doesnt work now, it is a feature not turned on in your phones settings through your start menu...

Good Luck ;)

I don't see "Use 3D accelerator" on my phone. I'm using MS 3.5.5

bobu_1

Jan 17, 2009
Hi folks,
I am using SPB MS 3.5.5 theres every thing fine. But I still searching for an posibility to change in lifestyle-mode to contacts without using the caroussel. And also to use the sites like in mobile shell 2.x like turning around only with gesture without end at a page.
My english isn't very well, so i hope you an understand, what i mean?!?

bobu_1

pmvyas

Jul 27, 2009
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
OnePlus 6
Oh how do i get SPB Mobile Shell to link to Touch Alarm when i tap the main clock in the home screen ? I tried the HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\RAI\:MSCLOCK reg edit and it doesnt work . Anything else i missed ?
You can use a theme for SPB mobile shell eg Droid Pro+ or Naong's Mobile sense, or use Vostradamus's MSM with one of his transparent skins. These have transparent skins which can be for any program you want to use. You can then use the transparent skin for the Touch alarm & place over the Clock on the home screen. So when you click on the clock, the transparent skin will activate the Touch alarm.
Hope this helps

kdu

Nov 29, 2005
Replace contact button

If you want to use the Sms program from Resco Contact Manager as the default, here's the Key you need to change:
HKLM>Software>Microsoft>Shell>Rai>:MSINBOX

Change key labeled 1 from tmail.exe

Change key labeled 1 to :RPhoneMan -sms

To change to Resco Contact Manager change this key:

HKLM>Software>Microsoft>Shell>Rai>:MSCONTACTS

Change key labeled 1 from :MSPOUTLOOK contacts

Change key labeled 1 to :RPMContacts

Hello, this changed the buttons in windows. Is there any way to replace the Contact button in home screen, which is next to the Launcher button, to Resco Contact? Thank you.

Last edited:

tranvuhoang90

Apr 6, 2011
In case you want to remove the word "Bing" from the internet search widget for 3.5.4 and 3.5.5, you can simply copy the two files in the attached zip (i.e. "va_search_widget.dat" and "va_search_widget_ls.dat") to Program Files\SPB Mobile Shell on the device and then just specify the search URL for Bing or Google in the registry.
Google Internet Search widget for 3.5.5
Omnia i900, WQVGA, WM6.5
help me!!!

gmail: [email protected]

spkprs

I found a cab on 4Shared but it does not work, it says my device is not supported:( It is a Htc hero clone with dual sim.

Where did you get your cab from?

Thanks.

try this h**p://s3.dump.ru/file_download/NDkzNjYxMTo6MTMxMTUzNDUwMDo6NzkuMTMxLjE2LjE2Ng== or h**p://s3.dump .ru/file_download/NDkzNjYxMTo6MTMwNTg0MTM0MDo6NzkuMTMxLjMuMjIy i don't remember the just link but
the serius is..working perfect, only replace the your language *.txt file. Installed on my device in wm 6.5 pro dual sim .

good luck

Last edited:

AmirX1

Jun 30, 2010
Hi
How to create themes for the SPB SHELL(Widgets, Themes&all :D)؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

I find it :D

Last edited:

bummler

Feb 27, 2011
i wanne change my backround image.
i have a xperia x1 wvga 480x800 resolution .
but when i try to change the backround i just can choose a part of the 480x800 picture..how to change that?
thanks for help

Top Liked Posts