Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
where to get official rom for this phone and china version too... thanks
LMSA
or
Search for Firmware by codename, software channel, and Software Version.

• Love
Reactions: austin_dreq

austin_dreq

May 28, 2011
Kuwait
Motorola Moto G100 / Edge S
tested this in my Edge S (g100) and edge s pro (edge 20 pro)...

fashing new ROM (flashfile.xml) and removing data - working properly.
updating new ROM (flashfile.xml) and keeping data - had error.... attached

Good to have: Lock and unlock bootloader.... so we can have all-in-one utiliy

Attachments

• Moto.jpg
    Moto.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 318

onslaught86

Jul 26, 2009
ASUS ROG Phone II
OPPO Find X2 Pro

You need to use servicefile.xml to flash and keep data. Flashfile.xml is for full wipe only, even if you edit the XML to remove the erase data command.

New firmware for pstar is available via LMSA, Q3-19-80 with November security patch.

Reactions: austin_dreq

serg_gangubas

May 16, 2014
Kharkiv

for the utility to work correctly, the path to the flashfile.xml file must not contain spaces

athossilveira

Jul 28, 2020
Hi guys, how are you? I bought an Edge 20 Pro on Aliexpress and it came with the Global ROM. It is in version RRA31.Q3-19-19 and working normally. The problem is that as the device came with the bootloader unlocked, it does not receive OTA updates from Android. I downloaded the RAS31.Q3-19-86-4 version from the internet (theoretically the latest version of Android 11) and I intend to update using Motoflash Pro from this post. Is the process supported? Will it run smoothly? Is there a risk of crashing the cell phone or something like that?

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
Hi guys, how are you? I bought an Edge 20 Pro on Aliexpress and it came with the Global ROM. It is in version RRA31.Q3-19-19 and working normally. The problem is that as the device came with the bootloader unlocked, it does not receive OTA updates from Android. I downloaded the RAS31.Q3-19-86-4 version from the internet (theoretically the latest version of Android 11) and I intend to update using Motoflash Pro from this post. Is the process supported? Will it run smoothly? Is there a risk of crashing the cell phone or something like that?
This is 99% safe if you have the right firmware. Check for

Another option is LMSA, you can use it to download the correct firmware, and use Moto Flash Pro to flash it.

athossilveira

Jul 28, 2020
This is 99% safe if you have the right firmware. Check for

Another option is LMSA, you can use it to download the correct firmware, and use Moto Flash Pro to flash it.
I understood. And if I download the wrong firmware, does the tool perform a validation beforehand and prevent the update from being carried out or will the procedure be executed ignoring the firmware?

Feb 10, 2020
have you resovled this problem,friend?

Feb 10, 2020

where can I download this software,please,I can't find it on the internet,I'm Chinese.

Top Liked Posts