[UX BETA3] System Dump and Stock Original rom ZPG5 {21 july 2016}

Search This thread

jafferkhan

Jun 15, 2010
so is this originally from Samsung for the Note 5? any idea when it would be officially available for unrooted users?

Does this make my phone lose the warranty?
Yup, you lost it soon as you created an xda account

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

But it also makes it overclocked to 4ghz and ip68 water resistant....i would've never believed it, software is getting GOOD these days!

Reactions: jayanak69

awsomeaidan

Jul 16, 2016
So What do you think? Where is it come from?
It was made by Samsung partially but a developer had to finish it cuase samsung doesn't want you to root

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

But it also makes it overclocked to 4ghz and ip68 water resistant....i would've never believed it, software is getting GOOD these days!
No lol u lose the warranty as soon as you root but I know someone who for 20 ypu can root and keep the warranty

superchandan007

Nov 1, 2013
Bangalore
www.google.com

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
Well said bro.
Preety noobs. They don't know to read about root and they create xda account and flood threads here

Sent via Galaxy Note 5 by M¡nd Fr€@k

Top Liked Posts