{V} [ROM+DAILIES] PAC-man Android 4.3

D

Deleted member 4123551

CAUTION: These builds are untested, nor supported by me! You are in your own responsibility flashing ROMs, and by downloading/installing you acknowledge this.
For support, please go to the Q&A Thread!

After i've moved on from my Xperia to my HTC One, PAC kept building for tsubasa. And after a long wait it's finally here: PAC with Android 4.3!

You can find the downloads HERE

XDA:DevDB Information
PAC-man Android 4.3, a ROM for the Sony Xperia T

Contributors
djpbx
ROM OS Version: 4.3.x Jellybean
ROM Firmware Required: Bootloader unlock / Custom recovery (like TWRP)
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2013-10-10
Last Updated 2013-10-13

Last edited:

Eason85

Dec 7, 2012
Bangkok
Ran into a really bad bug that crashed my phone and made me use an old nandroid backup. I couldn't get the menu button to autoappear in some apps, so I edited some settings and it caused a looping systemUI crash that couldn't be fixed.

Eason85

Dec 7, 2012
Bangkok
It was working okay until I went into ROM Settings and then made a long-press of the task button the menu button. It worked for a few minutes and then I started getting the systemUI closes. I reinstalled/wiped and it was able to boot, but going from those horrid PIE controls back to the normal ones again caused the fc loop and I gave up.

Eason85

Dec 7, 2012
Bangkok
Thanks for your hard work. Absolutely love PAC. Menu button isn't bugged now. Thanks!
Hmm mine is still bugged?

edit: ****s sake, I just rebooted and I got the systemui closed looping bug again

edit 2: found the cause! Disabling quick settings caused it

Also, to get the menu button to show up, go to AOKP ROM control and allow "overflow menu buttons"

Last edited: