NOW ON XDA PORTAL
Hi, I present you completely dark theme for our Stock Nougat Roms, Graphi. You can choose Background and Accent Colors and customize it according to your taste. It uses Substratum to install overlays. This theme should work on all Stock Nougat rooted devices. Please try and report back.
What has been themed ?
- Android Framework - You can choose a variety of Background and Accent Colors
- System UI
- Music ( Walkman )
- Google Play Store
- Theme Manager
- Sony and Google Dialer
- Sony Messaging
- Xperia Keyboard
- Software Updater
- Settings Icons - Gradient, White and Grey Icons - For Applying Help Please See this
- WhatsApp - Only Action Bar and Status Bar
- Custom Toast Message - You're gonna love this one
- Custom Volume Dialog
- Sony Sound Enhancement
- Documents ( Downloads )
- Google Play Services
- Sony Weather
- Hold Your horses, more coming! :highfive:
SEE IN ACTION
How To Use / Install? :
- First Install Substratum from here and Do Not Update in future from Play Store/Apk Mirror/Mirrors. This ensures that theme can be applied / updated without rebooting your device as the lastest version restricts to legacy mode and you've to reboot to apply overlays.
- Then Install my theme, Graphi.
- Then open substratum and allow root and read/write permissions.
- Click on Graphi - For Sony and then click on Select to toggle all overlays.
- You can customize the theme by selecting options from drop down box like System accent, background color etc.
- Finally click on FAB ( pink floating action button ) and select Build and Enable.
- Wait for it to install overlays. Voila your phone is themed.
For Updating To New Versions:
Please Clean Installed Overlays for properly updating to newer versions. Then just reapply the theme.
If you haven't used Substratum before, for having pitch black as background (like one in screenshots) select pitch black from Background Color dropdown menu.
Whenever you install a new app, just reboot your phone to properly show notifications.
Select the dark theme in Music(Walkman) application.
Select Night Mode in Twitter
Select Dark / Night Mode in Substratum ( newer versions )
Sony Clock and Sony Contacts won't be themed. Please use Google Clock.
Select Dark Theme in Xperia Keyboard Skins
Tested On : Xperia Z5 (Stock Rooted)
Initial Test V1.0
- Added Google PlayStore
- Added Twiiter
- Added Xperia Keyboard
- Added More Background Colors
- Added new Settings Icons
- Added Substratum
- Added WhatsApp
- Removed Contacts
- Fixed Sony Apps like messaging, dialer notification colors
- Fixed Xperia Keyboard Theme Selection Cards
- Removed Sony Clock
- New Custom Toast Message
- New Volume Dialog Background
- Fixed Few Settings Icons
- Fixed Whatsapp Notification Color
- Various Fixes
This is my hardwork and this theme will continue to improve in future. Please, if you want to thank me donate me a cup of coffee HERE . Thank you guys. . :good::highfive:
DO NOT STEAL MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSIONS.
THANKS TO ALL THOSE TRYING MY THEME AND TESTING THE INITIAL VERSION :highfive:
Speical Thanks to @nicholaschum for Substratum :highfive: