v2 SeriouslyCrazy's Playground [ ICONS ] [ ZOOPER Skins ] [ UCCW Skins ] [ Walls ]

Search This thread

SeriouslyCrazy

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 24, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Look at the second picture of the settings for media utilities app in my post ....do you have those checked? also check the box for "open player if inactive"

Drew

Got it...cover art hasmt kicked in, hopefully soon. I see how to change the text color but is there a way to change the background to match the icon background? Or is that a widget in itself? Either way i love these icons still..drew u da man..

it uses an image that I do not have anymore my laptop crashed. Try making a new layer in zooper a rectangle and round the corners and use the color you want

Reactions: bx10r

Fugi888

Jun 22, 2012
Quahog, RI
www.facebook.come
Hey @SeriouslyCrazy.... Long time old friend.
WIP. Blue eyes icons. Should be up tonight. My 1st set in a long time! Check my thread in a few!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1406334010047.jpg
    1406334010047.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 968

DebraK

Sep 20, 2013
Phoenix
icon download

Hi...I'm new to all this, and I love your icon packs! The problem is that once I download them I can't apply them! Where do I need to unzip them to in order to apply them? I have a rooted Asus fs500, running Nova Prime launcher. It seems like all my icon packs come with a launcher program attached....and the only ones I can see when I go to nova settings are those. I have your icons unzipped top my sd card, but nothing I do works!! Please give a detailed explanation...I'm trying everything!

djramod

Mar 18, 2011
Hi...I'm new to all this, and I love your icon packs! The problem is that once I download them I can't apply them! Where do I need to unzip them to in order to apply them? I have a rooted Asus fs500, running Nova Prime launcher. It seems like all my icon packs come with a launcher program attached....and the only ones I can see when I go to nova settings are those. I have your icons unzipped top my sd card, but nothing I do works!! Please give a detailed explanation...I'm trying everything!

Are you using any launcher?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2

DebraK

Sep 20, 2013
Phoenix
Are you using any launcher?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2

Hello..yes, I'm using Nova Prime. I think the problem is that I have the icon packs unzipped to the wrong location on my tablet, because i have some others from the same developer (seriously crazy, love them!!) that do show up, but when I try to do a search to find out where the icon packs that are showing up are located, i can't even find them. I believe that I'm supposed to install them on my SD card, but where on my SD card...does it matter?

djramod

Mar 18, 2011
Hello..yes, I'm using Nova Prime. I think the problem is that I have the icon packs unzipped to the wrong location on my tablet, because i have some others from the same developer (seriously crazy, love them!!) that do show up, but when I try to do a search to find out where the icon packs that are showing up are located, i can't even find them. I believe that I'm supposed to install them on my SD card, but where on my SD card...does it matter?

If they are .png you just have to unzip them, they sould show up in your gallery as images but sometimes you have to restart the phone to see them or refresh your sd
Using (nova) just press over the the app you want to have the icon changed, when the menu shows up tap on (edit) and then press the little icon of that app and navigate to gallery and search for the icons you want to use.

When you unzip or extract the icons i think it doesn't matter where you unzip them, they should show up in your gallery since they're .png when they are .png you have to apply them manually

I hope it makes any sense lol my english sucks bro:p

Rolldog

Sep 4, 2013
Baton Rouge
Also, just in case you didn't know, when you download an icon pack and unzip it, those icons are available to use to replace others one by one. You can't apply the entire icon pack as a theme, like you could if it were an apk file, which would change all of your icons in your app drawer to that theme.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: djramod

ombra83

Nov 12, 2014
003_zps8a4662f5.png

trio_zps69d2e893.png

SC 111 Rounds Zooper Digital Clock and Music Widget skin...Click HERE to Download

SC 111 Zooper Skin and Wall ( 720, 768, and 1080 ) Click HERE to download

If you have trouble with the images for the media player then unzip the apkzip file and take the images in the "bitmaps" folder and place them in the folder on your device named "Bitmaps" found on your device memory ZooperWidget/Bitmaps and it will be fine. You need to have Media Utilities app and set up correctly. Links coming...

111roundseries_zps63ea6c08.png

Blue Gray Red Click the color you want to download

I just thought I would share something on my Birthday......I couldn't sleep LOL.

lion1080_zps54d5da68.png
lion768_zps5e065e2f.png
108099nn_zps55a8f2ba.png
76899nn_zps3b809945.png

Complimenti per il tuo lavoro.
vorrei poter scaricare queste icone ma i link sono offline.

mad-jo

Dec 17, 2010
Where can i download SeriouslyCrazy's apk's? Most of the links showing 404 error...

Gesendet von meinem SM-N915F mit Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone