[V2][Update][Root][G955U]PartCyborgRom - SamFail Rooted/Debloated/Audio/More

Search This thread
Jan 27, 2018
What specifically does it say when it goes to upload mode? Does it say "Unknow Error"? "Modem Crash"? "User pressed power key for 7 seconds?" Look at the small text (if there is any), does it say something about "ext4"?

Upload mode is just the default state a phone running the factory firmware goes to when it cant continue running, where if you were running stock it would just hard reset. There are tons of different reasons for why this could happen: Linux kernel panic, Modem crashed, Cant mount root filesystem, cant find init, something very low level in the device crashed, etc etc etc. In most cases, it will tell you somewhere on the upload mode screen at least what general thing caused the crash, and maybe more specifics if its one of a slightly less number of possible causes.

And since you are new, welcome to the world of Locked bootloaders and root! It is tricky because we are doing things that Samsung spent a lot of time, money and engineering effort specifically to stop us from doing. In all honesty next device around if you want something that is much easier and more "turnkey" than this, the only option for Samsung is to pick up one of the exynos devices from europe. They don't support CDMA carriers (there arent any in Europe), but they have bootloaders that you can unlock and then its open season, you can flash whatevever you want without Auth errors and Invalid Arguments and all the stuff we deal with here.

It says Kernel Panic! Then proceeds with this:
APSS INFO

PC is at sysrq_handle_crash+0x20/0x2c
LR is at sysrq_handle_crash+0xc/0x2c
Panic caller: die+0x28c/0x2d0
Panic Msg : Fatal exception
Thread : init:499

last_ms : 0x24

Additionally, Windows 10 has decided that my s8+ is an unregonizable device. Which may have just become the primary problem which solving will actually solve nothing. Sigh. Anyone?

Reinstalled Samsung USB drivers and phone is back on good terms with Windows 10. Still.. upload mode?

partcyborg

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2017
OnePlus 9 Pro
It says Kernel Panic! Then proceeds with this:
APSS INFO

PC is at sysrq_handle_crash+0x20/0x2c
LR is at sysrq_handle_crash+0xc/0x2c
Panic caller: die+0x28c/0x2d0
Panic Msg : Fatal exception
Thread : init:499

last_ms : 0x24

Additionally, Windows 10 has decided that my s8+ is an unregonizable device. Which may have just become the primary problem which solving will actually solve nothing. Sigh. Anyone?

Reinstalled Samsung USB drivers and phone is back on good terms with Windows 10. Still.. upload mode?

What happens in recovery before this happens. Are there any messages or errors or text that looks out of place?

Reactions: TheMadScientist

Yliria

Mar 7, 2018
Did you need to manually reboot the phone? Also, did you only get like 4 lines of log and the fail only 5 seconds after clicking start? It's hard to think the target file is a couple gigs large and ANYTHJNG happens only after 5 seconds. Really want a custom rooted rom. DON'T want a brick.

When the first AP failed and I got the secure fail or whatever it said, yes I had to manually reboot with the two volume buttons and the power button. As soon as it powered off, I pushed the combo for DL mode. I still got the weird screen that said software update had failed, but it was still DL mode.

As for the 4 lines of log, no. It ran the whole damn long flash process and then failed at the ass end right when you think it was going to work.

Goddly

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 7, 2013
Binghamton
When the first AP failed and I got the secure fail or whatever it said, yes I had to manually reboot with the two volume buttons and the power button. As soon as it powered off, I pushed the combo for DL mode. I still got the weird screen that said software update had failed, but it was still DL mode.

As for the 4 lines of log, no. It ran the whole damn long flash process and then failed at the ass end right when you think it was going to work.
It's supposed to do that.. then you disconnect from the pc. Restart Odin. Reconnect. Then flash part 2.

But . I have only had it reboot me to recovery twice.. most of the time It stays on the dL screen. So I reboot to recovery manually. I have to flash it a couple times to get it working like the op.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Goddly

Jan 7, 2013
Binghamton
The way we have to flash this, and every other flash using Odin seems hit or miss, it seems things can get a bit quarky...

Now... I flashed the Rom, via flashfire.

BECAUSE I was already on a version of this rom. I took a real stab in the dark here.

I Wiped, all, internal, system, caches etc.

Then I also flashed part 2 as well. At the same time. It lists a lot of things to check off. Then gives warnings about some areas being write protected. But, I flashed the modem, bootloader. As shown, I was unsure about checking them all, because of the "write protection" message spooked me. But.... I flashed it. This way.

My phone hasn't had a single issue since. It's running perfectly. Battery stats are the best I've had on this device.

I seriously recommend the OPs way to install. But if your having quirky issues. I won't suggest it.. But I, personally, reinstalled via flashfire. Now, I'm not responsible for your device. If something happens... But. it worked perfectly for me. I'm not the only one who has used it successfully either.... Others have flashed BL. And others flashed modems as well... All without bricking.. lol . So. Just an idea.

This thing with amplify and greenify I get less than 1% an hour drain. When I sleep forgot to plug it in. I'll lose 1% every 2 hours or so. She sleeps like A ROCK... I LOVE IT!

Partcyborg is a beast!

Screenshot_20180309-011757.jpegScreenshot_20180309-010935.jpegScreenshot_20180309-011829.jpeg

Last edited:

ILesalihue

Oct 9, 2017
Having an issue, any ideas? Running Partcyborg U2BQK5, trying to go to BQL1, Using Comsey Odin
USB 2.0 (tried several), REdownloaded files several times, Flashing AP stops immediately with this
<ID:0/010> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/010> Odin engine v(ID:3.1207)..
<ID:0/010> File analysis..
<ID:0/010> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/010> Initialzation..
<ID:0/010> FAIL! SHA256 is invalid
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Phone hangs on download mode progress bar does not move have left it for 30+ minutes

Thanks
You can't downgrade to the first version bootloader, both if the phone came stock with v2, or after upgrading. it's in the beginning of the original mods thread I believe . The 2 in your build number indicates the v2 bl came stock

Goddly

Jan 7, 2013
Binghamton
You can't downgrade to the first version bootloader, both if the phone came stock with v2, or after upgrading. it's in the beginning of the original mods thread I believe . The 2 in your build number indicates the v2 bl came stock
BQL1 is the latest. It's also v2 ;)

That error indicates he was using the wrong ODIN..

Comsey is needed for the ROM

Regular ODIN is for stock ROM

Last edited:

Goddly

Jan 7, 2013
Binghamton
My bad! I'm blind apparently. And labs update won't install so been squinting at thread in browser... I promise I won't "help" again (>_<)
Help is always wanted friend! A lot of times, when people are having issues, and they can't get their 900$ phone to boot... A person who can talk to them bounce ideas keeps then calm and thinking much more clearly than feeling alone.

I just don't want someone reading that thinking they screwed up by trying to upgrade. Lol so we correct ;)

ILesalihue

Oct 9, 2017
Help is always wanted friend! A lot of times, when people are having issues, and they can't get their 900$ phone to boot... A person who can talk to them bounce ideas keeps then calm and thinking much more clearly than feeling alone.

I just don't want someone reading that thinking they screwed up by trying to upgrade. Lol so we correct ;)

and we are all so glad you do! respect. m(._.)m

Jan 27, 2018
[QUOTE=partcyborg;75823
It doesnt happen in recovery, its a boot. It just displays the build info and Samsung 8+ in blue lettering. All the text but the last line is white, with the last is yellow. In the quick snippets I get to view it, nothing I've read seems like an error message or even wrong. Simply basic, although specific, info about the device. Then the screen goes black. For a LONG time. I doubt I've managed to wait it out yet, and eventually I'll push power and it buzzes slightly. Seconds later, upload mode. There is something at the end of that screen after the words Generating summary... and a list that looks like I should be able to use it like Recovery Mode, but I cant choose or move anything with either the screen of the buttons. Maybe that summary is obtainable? I feel like there has to be a way to interact with the phone on a deeper level at this point, maybe sideload another ROM. Even stock so I can start over. Last time I had it open I did turn on debugging mode and whatever else I thought might help me get back in if I got locked out..

Thanks for your help, btw. I've been looking into and subsequently trying this for weeks, and I'm amazed I did brick this piece immediately.

striker661

Nov 17, 2006
New Bedford, MA

Yea there's def something wrong with my setup. Seems Odin can't really communicate with the phone. I'll double check the USB drivers again. Everyone has actual work being done after they start Odin but my Odin just starts and fails immediately without doing anything.

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
Yea there's def something wrong with my setup. Seems Odin can't really communicate with the phone. I'll double check the USB drivers again. Everyone has actual work being done after they start Odin but my Odin just starts and fails immediately without doing anything.

Of coarse check the usual good usb cable. 2.0 ports not 3.0. Drivers.

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor

Well said. Cheers

machx1111

Oct 8, 2013
Love the Google dialer and wow this thing is BUTTER.

May I ask what makes Google chrome scroll like lightening now? This is perfect.

If, for some reason out of anyone's control, we never got another update... I would just stay on this room... Screw Android O or P.. lol

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
Love the Google dialer and wow this thing is BUTTER.

May I ask what makes Google chrome scroll like lightening now? This is perfect.

If, for some reason out of anyone's control, we never got another update... I would just stay on this room... Screw Android O or P.. lol

I am in this same boat Why fix something thats most def not broken
I could careless if we ever get another major OS and this is smoothe with no bags Well small small bags but not complaining @partcyborg:silly::silly::silly:

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
I am having an issue, every time i press start to flash the ap partition, i get re partition fail, but the thing is i never enable that setting in comsey odin. Plus i would like to know if i can upgrade to oreo beta from this, my device is the g955U. My firm ver is 2bqk5.

Edit: nvm somehow i downloaded g950u files instead of the g955u ones...

Last edited:
If you want Samsung cloud.
Download root explorer.
Place SamsungCloud.apk in system/priv-app and change permissions to rw-r-r 0644 and restart your phone.

SamsundCloud.apk
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zmo8nxsk4mmci03/SamsungCloud.apk?dl=0

If you want Samsung gallery, do the same as cloud install.

SecGallery2016.apk
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jkmflftmzc57ts/SecGallery2016.apk?dl=0

Here is galaxy apps if you want them.

GalaxyApps_3xh.apk
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3v2m6vky1mqm777/GalaxyApps_3xh.apk?dl=0

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SamFail presents...

PartCyborgRom
    BQL1

A Rooted Custom Rom

For G955U/W, Bootloader Revisions 1, 2, 3

Updates
    NOW Supporting Bootloader V3!
    I am happy to announce that BL version 3 phones are now supported by PartCyborgRom!
    Just download the Version 3 BL further down in this post (after reading everything in between!) and use it in place of the normal BL Part2 file.

NOTICE: Rooting Process Steps Updated!
    Enough people are coming from later bootloader revisions that have some extra protections that I updated the process to use an additional step. Many of you have used this step already at my suggestion when your AP flash was failing with Auth Error without a reboot to Upload.

Featured Modifications

Deodexed
    Deodexed for all devices.
    I found a way that works!
    It should keep working as long as nougat
    (is that a haiku?)

Xposed Preinstalled
    PCR now comes out of the flasher with xposed pre-installed!
    NOTE: Xposed Installer may crash on first boot. It will not crash after setup finishes and you reboot

New Boot Animation
    Another great one from @Ryan-refoua.
    This one is my favorite so far.

JamesDSP
    I added another DSP style audio mod. JamesDSP is similar to V4A in how it operates and what features it has, but it has some really awesome features that have made me a fan and a regular user. Among other things, it has a better convolver (IRS processing) implementation, and its bass boost is significantly better than v4a. If there are things you like about V4A you can use both at the same time.

ITYBP Modded YouTube
    A last minute addition, this is a really nice youtube mod brought to you by @laura almeida, @Razerman and @ZaneZam. It features some cool additions like native adblocking (no more xposed module), overriding your max youtube resolution (you can watch 4k videos on your phone, but not 4k hdr). I have been using it for a while and really like it. A big thanks to them for letting me include it with PCR

Improved Debloating
    Found better stuff to delete. Added back some stuff I took out before that some of you asked for.
    If you find something missing that you want back, pull it from the stock rom and install it in /system/app or /system/priv-app, wherever you got it from.

Improved Battery Life
    Thanks to some battery sleuthing by @TheMadScientist, this release comes with a nice big bump in efficiency. With just some very minor tuning using amplify and a service disabler, I can get around 1%/h drain.

Performance Improvements
    That increased battery life does not come at the cost of performance. In fact performance is better too. Part of that is due some personally tested build.prop tweaks. Another part is some data optimisation scripts that now run at boot. You wont notice those, but they are there doing their thing.

Other Features
    New for first time flashers
    - Pre-Rooted with SuperSU installed
    - CSC OYN pre-installed. Tested working on several carriers
    - RCS and VoLTE icons removed from status bar.
    - High quality audio mods, including
    - Viper Audio (V4A)
    - Dolby Atmos from the Axon 7
    - Pandora hifi audio framework
    - Native Google Dialer & Contacts support, including local search, spam call blocking
    - Oreo 8.1 Emoji Icon Set
    - Custom Lockscreen Clock font
    - Stock system display fonts replaced with Apple's original San Francisco Font

Special Thanks
    - @ahiron and @Zackptg5 for the killer sounds from V4A and Dolby Atmos Mods!
    - The Aiur crew for Pandora (now a legacy mod but works great on the s8)
    - @syndre for the Google Dialer and Contacts framework mod
    - @rayan-refoua for the beautiful Tech Lines Custom boot and shutdown animations!
    - Last but not least, my new friend @laura almeida, along with @Razerman amd @ZaneZam for letting me include the iYTBP - injected YouTube Background Playback Mod
    - everyone who tested

Warnings/Disclaimers/Known Issues
    - 80% Battery life like every other rooted US snapdragon device
    - Flashing on a USB 3.0 port will likely cause corruption in your flash that can cause kernel panics, loss of root, and occasionally very strange other errors. If you get something like this, its not the rom its a hardware conflict that can only show up with larger images like are used in SamFail flashing. See the section below on Kernel Panics for more.
    - If there is an app or apk from the stock rom that you wish you had installed, the best solution is to extract it from your stock rom image and copy it to the same place in /system using a root file manager.

SamFail Rooting Process
    and Rom Installation

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING WILL ERASE YOUR WHOLE PHONE
    If you have a SDCard, remove it from your device. Occasional firmware incidents have wiped SDCards in the past. It has neer happened to me, but I have a backup of my sdcard so I can be a little more risky. Better safe than sorry.

Prepare the Following:
    - complete stock rom at your bootloader rev in case things dont work
    - Everything backed up
    - Both Prince Comsy Odin, and Regular Odin for flashing stock
    - A USB 2.0 Port. If you attempt to flash with a USB 3.0 port it may work, but if you get kernel panics, or unexpected bad behavior and/or crashes your usb3 is absolutely to blame. some people get lucky and suceed after a few tries, YMMV. If you can not acquire a machine with a usb2.0 port, get a usb2.0 hub and run your phone into that & that into your machine. Reports are that has made things work for some, but we get few reports back.

What is my Bootloader Revision?
    Your bootloader revision is part of the baseband build number of the firmware you are currently running. Lets use this rom as our example. The full build number is as follows: G955USQS2BQL1
    Start from the right and count 5 characters back. See that 2? That is the bootloader revision for the firmware that came with this rom. But we are not flashing the BQL1 firmware (or Baseband), We are using an older version because it works better. The version we are flashing is: G955UEU2AQK2. Can you tell which revision it is?

Is my Phone Compatible?
    Is it a G955U? Is it a G950W? If you answered "yes" to one of those questions, then the answer is "yes". That being said, flashing this rom if you are on bootloader revision 1 will upgrade your bootloader revision to 2, which means that any previous rom you were running wont work, so be prepared by having a copy of stock for bootloader version 2. If you don't want to move to version 2, you can still run the latest PartCyborgRom though, just use the G955UEU1AQk1 BL_ tar under Old Downloads in place of the one that came with this one. It will work just fine. However if you are unsure I suggest you go ahead and upgrade, there are not really any benefits to staying on 1 at this point.

Steps to Root

1) Download and unzip AP Part 1 and BL Part 2 zip files.

2) Download and unzip Prince Comsey Odin and start it up

3) Reboot device into Download mode and connect it to your pc

4A) Open Comsy Odin and Reboot into Download mode. Add Only the BL Part2.tar.md5 file. Go to the options tab and remove the checkbox next to "Auto-Reboot". Do not check any additional checkboxes and leave the other ones alone. Connect your phone and Start. Odin will flash the BL file to your device and will say PASS, but will just sit in download mode (because we turned off auto-reboot!). This makes the next part a little easier...

4B) Reset Comsy Odin and use the "three button salute" on your device to Reboot back Download mode. This time only add the AP Part1.tar.md5 file. Select only the following options:
    - "Auto-Reboot"
    - "F-Reset Time"
    - "Nand Erase All"

NOTE: Odin will freeze while checking the AP tar.md5 hash.
    Be patient, it will come back. If your computer is old this will take even longer.

5) Click "Start" and wait for the system.img.ext4 file to flash fully to your device. This will take a while.

ATTENTION
    When the flash finishes, this is when the SamFail magic happens. Instead of saying "Failed (Auth)" like it should, the device will crash into upload mode with "Unknow Error".

If your device stays in Download Mode:
    If your device does not do this, and just says "Failed (Auth)" or something similar and stays in download mode, you need to start again from the beginning, but using a different set of usb ports as you have likely suffered from the usb3 corruption

When you see the upload mode page, do the 3 button salute to reboot into download mode again.

WARNING: When you reboot from upload mode, it wont look like download mode. You will see an error.

When you reboot back into download mode, your screen will say that you had a failed update and you need to do emergency repair or take your device to a service center.
    Rest assured, your phone is actually in download mode, and Odin will have recognized it and said "Added!" along with the com port lighting up underneath the progress bar. Just continue the process. It is safe to do so and that error will go away after the next step.

6) Close and re-open Comsy Odin or hit the reset button, and once again add BL_PartCyborgRom-BootLoopEdition-<version>.tar.md5 to the BL section.

7) Do not change any of the options checkboxes, thus leaving the checkboxes checked for "F Reset Time" and "Auto Reboot". Click "Start" and flash the BL (part 2) to your device.
    Note: Flashing BL twice is necessary as some newer stock BLs have patched the Root method we use, but the Combo Factory firmware is still vulnerable. In other words, the SamFail nickname continues to be prolific :good: :good:

Note: If you forgot to uncheck nand erase all, don't worry. You are just wasting time doing something again that you already did, the outcome is the same. "All" in "Nand Erase All" means "all userdata", which means cache and, well, userdata. Nothing else is deleted.

8) Wait for the flash to finish . It won't take very long at all as the files are small.

9) When it has finished, Odin will say PASS and your device will reboot into recovery.
    From this point forther the scary download error message will be gone for good (or until next flash). Don't go looking yet though, you have more work to do to get root.

Warning: Failure to follow this step could lead to a corrupted instance with no cell coverrage

10) When in recovery issue a factory reset. This ensures that your device has a userdata and cache partitions that are valid, and that the csc is processed correctly. Failure to do the reset could cause issues with either.

11) Boot the device as normal. Wait for it to come up. Its deodexed so it will take longer than even your average odexed rom.

All done!

FlashFire Instructions

- Get the ROM on your phone and unzip it
    - Open up FlashFire
    - Add a Wipe task, select the top 3 items only
    - Select Flash Firmware and load up the AP_PartCyborgRom-BootLoopEdition-<version>.Part1.tar.md5 file to flash your new system
    - Select Reboot to Recovery
    - Make sure "Inject Root" is NOT checked
    - Press go. Wait for the rom to flash and your device to reboot into recovery
    - From recovery do a factory reset
    - Then select reboot to Download Mode
    - When device reboots into Download mode, flash BL_PartCyborgRom-BootLoopEdition-<version>.Part2.tar.md5

You have to use odin for the BL file because flashing bootloaders in FlashFire is a bad idea.

Dirty Flashers

Yes, you can dirty flash this rom to upgrade, however it is problematic and can cause issues. I did it for a long time, but my install was a mess by the time I gave up and reset.
    To dirty flash, follow your preferred method of flashing above, but skip the Wipe step.

Odin
    Skip "Nand Erase All" during the Part 1 flash. Do everything else the same

FlashFire
    For the first Wipe task, instead of selecting the top 3, select only Dalvik like the second wipe task.

NOTE: This procedure is ONLY for people upgrading from an earlier PartCyborgRom version. If you are coming from stock you can not dirty flash because you userdata is encrypted which is not supported by the Factory firmware. If you are coming from other rom, or stock, I have no idea man but don't look at me if it blows up.

ANOTHER NOTE: This method of flashing is unsupported! If you do this and you have issues, you are on your own. If you think they are the rom, then back up your entire rom, wipe and reproduce them.

Help! I Got a Boot loop!
    If you get a boot loop or your device hangs at boot, try the following:

1) Reboot to recovery and factory reset again.
    To get to recovery hold power+vol-down until screen goes black, then wait till upload mode (press power key for 7+ secs) comes up. Then press vol-down+power again and hold it till it reboots and as SOON as the screen goes black switch to holding vol-up+power+bixby. Hold it for 5-7sec then let go and you will wind up in recovery mode. If this doesnt help, or you can't get to recovery because you cant press the buttons right, proceed to the next step.
    2) Try flashing just Part 2 (the BL) again. not only will this get you back in recovery, it will also format your cache again. Its worth a shot and doesnt take long.

Kernel Panic, Invalid Argument

Start Over
    Go back to the beginning and do everything again. If it fails again, even in a slightly different way this time, bad interaction between the s8 and your USB port/controller/cable/etc are causing the image to be corrupted as its being written to disk. Try the following:

1) New USB Ports. If you have them, use a different set of usb ports (not the one next to it, but one further away). Its possible that that will be your "good" port, and that will be enough. Lots of machines also have some USB3 ports and some USB2.
    2) New Cable. Its less likely, but maybe a new cable will help. Do the whole thing over with a new cable.
    3) Try a few times. It sounds silly, but people who have had this issue have reported that eventually it just works. Try a few times until you get sick of trying. If you try like 10 times it probably wont work on the 11th though.

I Dont Have Another USB Port!
    Try to borrow your partner/spouse/roommate/friends computer for a quick flash. Ask about the USB ports though, because another 3.0 port may not help you.
    If you can't get someones computer, you can purchase a USB2.0 Hub online or at your friendly neighborhood electronics store. They arent very expensive, and I have heard positive reports from people saying it did the trick.

None of that Worked! I'm Screwed!
    No you probably arent. I can count on one hand the number of people who someone couldnt get this working eventually. Some of us will be here to help. Check out our telegram channel, where people will be around that can help you. Its right here!.

And they all rooted happily ever after.
    The End.

XDA:DevDB Information
    PartCyborgRom, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S8

Contributors
    partcyborg
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: TouchWiz/Samsung Experience

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: BQL1
    Stable Release Date: 2017-12-10

Created 2017-12-11
    Last Updated 2018-2-10
    Thanks to everyone who volunteered! I have enough testers for now, but if i need some more i will reopen this.

Calling for Testers!!

Its that time again. I've got a new rom ready and I need some 955u testers.

I have some special surprises in store for this one, as its been too long since the last version.

Please only volunteer if you meet the following requirements:

- Are comfortable with wiping your phone completely, and then going right back to what you have now if something is broken off the bat (unlikely, but possible)
    - Are comfortable with instability, crashes, stuff not working right, etc.
    - Able to flash the rom sometime in the next 24 hours
    - Are currently running, or have run PartCyborgRom recently, as in you ran the current release at some point
    - Have a basic understanding of how to troubleshoot and provide decent feedback. Nothing too major, just things like:
    - figure out how to reproduce the issue (if possible)
    - know how to get a logcat during when the issue occurs, or right after (again if possible). I can do a little writeup on this stuff if people are interested
    - Have a usb2.0 port to flash from (i get too many bugreports caused by usb3 corruption, gotta clean up the signal a bit). PLEASE check before asking

If you meet all (or most, and are sure you can cover for the ones you dont), shoot me a message here or on telegram. I'll be checking on both of them throughout the day.