• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

V30 bricked while trying to root (no download mode,factory reset disabled)

Search This thread

pulteki

May 2, 2019
Seoul
Hi guys I bricked my V30.
I just try root my V30 so i flash H930 kdz to V30.(partition DL)
and i try factory reset on h930 rom.
but i see kill switch , i'm panicked and i flash korean kdz to partition DL. i think it was my fault. in korea rom, i saw no command with android.
and I flash h930 kdz. then i can't get in download mode. i should have used an editor, and flash korean kdz to refurbish...
but i didn't .
I have to go customer center.
there's no way?

zfk110

Jan 11, 2014
Atlanta
but i see kill switch , i'm panicked and i flash korean kdz to partition DL. i think it was my fault. in korea rom, i saw no command with android.
and I flash h930 kdz. then i can't get in download mode. i should have used an editor, and flash korean kdz to refurbish...
but i didn't .
there's no way?

if there is no screen then you might hard bricked the phone, if you can see the screen then you can still make it work,

go here

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76584629&postcount=193

and ask him he is master in LG
ChazzMatt

Reactions: pulteki

pulteki

May 2, 2019
Seoul
Thx. Now i can see killswitch logo and h930 boot logo, no killswitch logo with no command logo. And fastboot mode says enable usb debug.

Perpatoura

Dec 2, 2013
Get the LG software for windows, connect your phone and you might be lucky and it will download and install the right KDZ. Saved me once with my G5.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just solve the problem to using octoplus. Thanks.
    but i didn't .
    there's no way?

if there is no screen then you might hard bricked the phone, if you can see the screen then you can still make it work,

go here

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76584629&postcount=193

and ask him he is master in LG
    ChazzMatt