V350AWM30e ATT_US stock & rooted partitions

Search This thread

jacob019

Oct 18, 2014
V350AWM30e.zip (3.7GB)

I pulled the stock unmodified slot partitions from a fully updated AT&T V35.
I modified them with Magisk and TWRP, and disabled Dm-Verity and ForceEncrypt
I flashed them to another V35AWM that had previously been crossflashed with V350ULM 20f.
Now I stock rooted Android 10 working nicely on my main driver.

I can think of several ways to flash the partitions:
• Using ADB in TWRP (what I did)
• Using ADP from a running rooted system
• One by one with QFIL

The archive includes the unmodified partions, the modified partitions, the packages that I used to modify the partions, some notes, and a script that I used to flash them in TWRP.

If I were doing it again from the start, I would not cross flash, because there are differences in the partition tables. Despite what the guides say, I think that the bootloader can be unlocked from Android 9 or 10, using QFIL. I think that this would work: enable bootloader unlock in developer settings,, flash the engineering bootloader with QFIL, wipe laf, unlock with fastboot, flash the modified boot.img with QFIL, boot into recovery, flash the other partitions from there.

These files are for developers only. You can easily brick your phone and I won't help.

sgdubz

Jul 15, 2021
Thanks so much for putting this together. Should I anticipate any issues doing TWRP ADB sideload coming from a Korean rom?

smir_ant

Nov 26, 2021
Hi! Yesterday I tried to download from the link, but the following error popped up on Mac OS. On Windows, the link just doesn't open. In short, it just can't download...
Screenshot 2021-11-26 at 13.57.12.png

Jebsauce

Aug 18, 2011
V350AWM30e.zip (3.7GB)

I flashed them to another V35AWM that had previously been crossflashed with V350ULM 20f.

• One by one with QFIL

The archive includes the unmodified partions, the modified partitions, the packages that I used to modify the partions, some notes, and a script that I used to flash them in TWRP.

If I were doing it again from the start, I would not cross flash, because there are differences in the partition tables. Despite what the guides say, I think that the bootloader can be unlocked from Android 9 or 10, using QFIL. I think that this would work: enable bootloader unlock in developer settings,, flash the engineering bootloader with QFIL, wipe laf, unlock with fastboot, flash the modified boot.img with QFIL, boot into recovery, flash the other partitions from there.

These files are for developers only. You can easily brick your phone and I won't help.
Could you reporst the download? I just installed windows 11, so maybe that's the issue, but I keep getting "v350awm30e.zip cannot be downloaded securely." and it refuses to even start the download. Any help would be appreciated.

Jebsauce

Aug 18, 2011
Working fine for me. Try using https instead of http:
Thanks for the fast reply here and in a DM. For anyone new to windows 11 like me, if you try to download from any website that doesn't have that S in it (http vs https), it will not let you download. After a quick google, you can still download from places like this by right-clicking on the download and selecting "keep this".

You can also click on the lock icon in the url bar and then going to permissions and selecting the option to download unsecure content from this website.

Cheers.

jotade

Sep 24, 2011
Hi everyone. Do you know where can I download a stock ATT firmware for lg v35? Mine is network locked and I have the code to unlock it but I have to be on original firmware. Please help me if you can. Thanks

hachiroku

Jan 28, 2008
I am unsure how to flash each partion with QFIL. It is looking for an mbn file type but the zip contains bin files

hachiroku

Jan 28, 2008
Hi everyone. Do you know where can I download a stock ATT firmware for lg v35? Mine is network locked and I have the code to unlock it but I have to be on original firmware. Please help me if you can. Thanks
this is the newest Android 10 E version OEM ROM available for the V35, but also the AT&T version. the latest Korean rom uses D version of the base ROM.

Reactions: tiguy99

hachiroku

Jan 28, 2008
V350AWM30e.zip (3.7GB)

• One by one with QFIL

anyway to direct on how to flash these partitions using QFIL? i'm currently stuck on Korean 10D but would like to move to the AT&T as this is an AT&T branded V35.

cmrntnnr

Jan 11, 2017
Flashing the ATT partitions using qfil is annoying and complicated. There is a mismatch in partition sizes. I am not sure how to fix that. The other issue is that the partitions have to be flashed one by one in qfil. Basic install and use of qfil is provided in the thread titled Bootload Unlock and Root Instruction.

I still use a V35 as my daily driver on the ATT network. The base ROM is the Korean A10d. It is localized to NA and works perfectly. Localizing is probably a better option than trying to go to an ATT Rom. Cloud has good instructions on how to do that. You can apply cloud's instruction to the ATT OP partition.

Good luck and nice to know someone else is still rocking a v35.

anyway to direct on how to flash these partitions using QFIL? i'm currently stuck on Korean 10D but would like to move to the AT&T as this is an AT&T branded V35.

tiguy99

Oct 3, 2007
Chicago
Did you ever figure this out? If yes, did you update to Android 10 via the AT&T official update or did you flash the Korean version via the methods described here?

Just wondering what the differences areandhow the user experiences differ between the US AT&T Android 10 vs the Korean Android 10 on this phone

hachiroku

Jan 28, 2008
Did you ever figure this out? If yes, did you update to Android 10 via the AT&T official update or did you flash the Korean version via the methods described here?

Just wondering what the differences areandhow the user experiences differ between the US AT&T Android 10 vs the Korean Android 10 on this phone
the AT&T rom is 10E while the latest Korean ROM is 10D. the Korean ROM's are slightly buggy and if using location based time, it'll always think you're in a country not America as it always has the wrong date and time set. years ago, AT&T killed the ability to fully update any older V35's on their network OTA. It never completes download and install and you must have an AT&T sim in your phone for the OTA to register.

hachiroku

Jan 28, 2008
Flashing the ATT partitions using qfil is annoying and complicated. There is a mismatch in partition sizes. I am not sure how to fix that. The other issue is that the partitions have to be flashed one by one in qfil. Basic install and use of qfil is provided in the thread titled Bootload Unlock and Root Instruction.

I still use a V35 as my daily driver on the ATT network. The base ROM is the Korean A10d. It is localized to NA and works perfectly. Localizing is probably a better option than trying to go to an ATT Rom. Cloud has good instructions on how to do that. You can apply cloud's instruction to the ATT OP partition.

The Korean A10D and AT&T A10E have different sized partitions? thanks for the info. I may just want to localize to North America then. Thanks!

Yeedatoy

Jul 18, 2018
Charlotte
AT&T HTC One X
LG V30
The Korean A10D and AT&T A10E have different sized partitions? thanks for the info. I may just want to localize to North America then. Thanks!

Couldn't you just flash back to AWM android 9 and then flash these through qfil? Or dd out the laf, and flash them through fastboot? I guess I'll unzip this and see what I come up with. I'm on Korean 30D on my ULM and it's flawless, but still interested.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    V350AWM30e.zip (3.7GB)

• One by one with QFIL

this is the newest Android 10 E version OEM ROM available for the V35, but also the AT&T version. the latest Korean rom uses D version of the base ROM.