[v4] [S905W] [S912] [ROM] [Android TV 9 Pie] Aidan's Custom ROM [STABLE 3139] (Mi Box Firmware Port To Amlogic Boxes)

pepeelromano

Oct 22, 2012
[QUOTE = "aidanmacgregor, publicación: 84326755, miembro: 4347297"]
¿Su dispositivo no se ve como una herramienta de grabación USB cuando conecta su caja a su computadora?
[/CITAR]
Hola, no el PC no reconoce ningun disposivo USB y no me funciona el botón de Modo Flash , por lo que no puedo entrar en recovery ni arrancar desde usb o micro SD. Esto me ocurre despues de actualizar a : [v4] [S905W] [UNTESTED] [w07] Aidans Custom ROM .img

Hola, ¿pero el PC te reconoce un pen USB? ¿El problema de los USB es sólo con la caja TV? Cuando cargas un firmware para un RAM incorrecta, puede que la caja se quede muerta. En mi caso me pasó lo mismo que a ti, busqué por internet y vi que se quedaban congelada si lo cargabas para otro equipo. Me aparecía una solución que consistía en unir 2 pines en la placa para resetear la RAM y fue la única manera de solucionarlo. Busca para tu BOX cómo hacerlo, ya que si no te reconoce los USB ni el botón de Flash no va a entrar en boot nunca.

Hello, but does the PC recognize a USB pen? Is the USB problem only with the TV box? When you load a firmware for the wrong RAM, the case may go dead. In my case, the same thing happened to you, I searched the internet and saw that they would freeze if you loaded it for another computer. I had a solution that consisted of joining 2 pins on the board to reset the RAM and that was the only way to solve it. Search for your BOX how to do it, because if it does not recognize the USB or the Flash button it will never boot.

Reactions: spanto2002

aidanmacgregor

Nov 19, 2011
Caithness
aidansrom.freecluster.eu
Do you mean the MiBox native firmware does not support backgroud task switcher?
I Don't Think Any Android TV device Running Android TV 8 And Newer supports task switching, Google removed it from android tv 8 and newer, but if I'm wrong and i can obtain a firmware that is android TV (Already tried Implementing The Standard Task Switcher From PIE but it didn't work correctly) with task switching i can look into the implementation from there :)

mr_epu

Feb 21, 2013
hello i am using enybox EM92 and i am using v4 DDR3-lan 1000 and everything is working smoothly, wifi 5Ghz is very fast, but my Netflix has code error -14. Is there any way for netflix to work? thank you very much Aidan! Sorry for using google translate

Reactions: aidanmacgregor

aidanmacgregor

Nov 19, 2011
Caithness
aidansrom.freecluster.eu
hello i am using enybox EM92 and i am using v4 DDR3-lan 1000 and everything is working smoothly, wifi 5Ghz is very fast, but my Netflix has code error -14. Is there any way for netflix to work? thank you very much Aidan! Sorry for using google translate
you need to install the Mobile netflix apk (480p SD Quality), Or you can use the netflix add on for kodi (720p HD Quality)

Reactions: mr_epu

Lysulec

Jan 21, 2021
Hello, I'm using Mecool M8S Pro W 2G/16G DDR3 DV (WIFI Chip SV6051P). Which firmware will be compatible with this hardware?

Last edited:

ojcu

Apr 11, 2016
Sorry if somebody asked this question, but I can't find 'search thread' option, neither website nor app (I don't like this new xda). Anyway, I haven't used the box for few weeks (in that time it was switching on for a second or so, like some people reported and then switched on permamently, I didn't even check, just pulled the plug) and when I eventually tried to use it, it wat stuck on the logo screen and then switched off. It wasn't even a boot loop. I thought I would flash it again, but it results in that:
s912 error.jpg

RIP my sweet box or what?

mr_epu

Feb 21, 2013
bluetooth is connected to the speaker, but the speaker has no sound, will i miss anything in the settings? thanks (s912,DDr3,lan1000, ap6255)

mr_epu

Feb 21, 2013
bluetooth is connected to the speaker, but the speaker has no sound, will i miss anything in the settings? thanks (s912,DDr3,lan1000, ap6255)

pepeelromano

Oct 22, 2012
Sorry if somebody asked this question, but I can't find 'search thread' option, neither website nor app (I don't like this new xda). Anyway, I haven't used the box for few weeks (in that time it was switching on for a second or so, like some people reported and then switched on permamently, I didn't even check, just pulled the plug) and when I eventually tried to use it, it wat stuck on the logo screen and then switched off. It wasn't even a boot loop. I thought I would flash it again, but it results in that:
View attachment 5195311

RIP my sweet box or what?
Low power. its USB OK??? Can you probe with other USB? O other ROM Stock?

• Love
Reactions: aidanmacgregor

Algozx

Jan 22, 2021
Thanks for the rom, is amazing. But i couldn't get the wifi to work.

Theres a way to check which is my wifi chip? I'm using a TX3 mini-h.