• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

V450PM Android 10 Camera App: how to uninstall to install older version.

Search This thread

jaschen

Jan 20, 2006
LG V50 ThinQ
I upgraded to android 10 and now stuck with the god awful camera app. I found an older version of the LG camera apk for Android Pie but it won't let me install it because a camera app already exists.

Can someone tell me if there is a way to uninstall and replace my camera app?

The Android 10 camera is so bad that I stop taking photos and videos. Please help. Thanks.

antintin

Sep 11, 2019
LG V40
LG G8
I upgraded to android 10 and now stuck with the god awful camera app. I found an older version of the LG camera apk for Android Pie but it won't let me install it because a camera app already exists.

The Android 10 camera is so bad that I stop taking photos and videos. Please help. Thanks.
Just use gcam: join the LG V50 telegram group for the LG gcam group link and other useful info. There's 2 dudes there who apparently spend lots of their free time creating insane configs and finding the best gcams.

• Love
Reactions: Bronnel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just use gcam: join the LG V50 telegram group for the LG gcam group link and other useful info. There's 2 dudes there who apparently spend lots of their free time creating insane configs and finding the best gcams.