• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

V450PM LG V50 Sprint update to system 20N

Search This thread

Hrhigher

Sep 15, 2014
Xalapa
Hello guys, so after spending a lot of time doing research on which partitions to extract to flash. I found out that the partitions on the link did the trick. I have 2 Sprint V50 same model one is rooted, the other is not, made the backup with Qfil from the non rooted and flashed those onto the rooted, that did the trick. Only use Qfil to flash partitions, do not use TWRP, it'll fail and your data will be erased to get it to work again!
The files are the one's I used, so I upload those to you guys! Hope it helps someone, if you have a doubt, just ask I'll be happy to help.

When I have some time I'll try to make a guide of it. If a new update arrives I'll update this post with the new files!

TheLoonyRebel

Mar 20, 2010
Strange I've never had any issue with flashing these in TWRP as long as I clear data/userdata. Then again I prefer starting fresh on a new OTA.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys, so after spending a lot of time doing research on which partitions to extract to flash. I found out that the partitions on the link did the trick. I have 2 Sprint V50 same model one is rooted, the other is not, made the backup with Qfil from the non rooted and flashed those onto the rooted, that did the trick. Only use Qfil to flash partitions, do not use TWRP, it'll fail and your data will be erased to get it to work again!
    The files are the one's I used, so I upload those to you guys! Hope it helps someone, if you have a doubt, just ask I'll be happy to help.

When I have some time I'll try to make a guide of it. If a new update arrives I'll update this post with the new files!