• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question V4A not detecting custom DDCs after update

Search This thread

DashDashCZ

Oct 19, 2014
Czech Republic
Basically what title says.

Since I updated my phone to 11.2.9.9 (BA), V4A (legacy, 2.5.0.5) won't detect custom DDCs. Has anyone encountered this problem and/or does anyone know what may be causing this and how to fix it?

Help appreciated.

Reactions: netgar

netgar

Jan 14, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
Update: if anyone faces the same problem, uninstalling the app that is automatically installed with magisk module and manually installing the apk that's in the folder with Viper stuff seems to have solved the issue.
I tried to install v4a many times and I did it, however for some unknown reason v4a has no permission to read presets folder. Maybe you did some trick?

DashDashCZ

Oct 19, 2014
Czech Republic
Could you please give me a hint. I just followed instructions to install v4a using magical module. Again, it works but I am unable to save my settings and to read presets from the folders.
Which version of V4A have you installed? During installation it should ask you whether you want it to install as a system app or a normal app, did you install it as system app?

Also, have you installed audio modification library and ainur narsil before installing v4a?

netgar

Jan 14, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
Which version of V4A have you installed? During installation it should ask you whether you want it to install as a system app or a normal app, did you install it as system app?

Also, have you installed audio modification library and ainur narsil before installing v4a?
I installed installed audio modification library and ainur narsil prior v4a installation.
I don't recall any question asking me whether want it to install as a system app or a normal app. Again I used magisk module. See attachment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210923-142911.jpg
    Screenshot_20210923-142911.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 8

Top Liked Posts