V50s USERS?

Search This thread

Panariga

Nov 27, 2020
Hi. I have v510n one screen only

This GCam works great on this model
https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/google-camera-mods/google-camera-urnyx05-t3937515/amp/

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Does anybody use type-c to HDMI adapter?
Phone connecting to TV. But desktop is extended and touch working only on phone screen.
Only way to control extended desktop is mouse.
Is there any way to clone main screen or control extended desktopnin other way?

Reactions: pierro78

ldeveraux

• Nov 20, 2008
    somebody tried to bl-unlock and root it with the "G8/.../V50 firehose" method ?? ... with 8GB RAM it should be a good device but I like to have root ;)
    You keep posting in different threads hoping for a different answer. Search the original Firehose thread, I asked that question specifically. One person claimed to have success with a Sprint V50, but that's it. Are you going to take the risk based on one anecdotal successful data point? I'm sure not!

Vuche

https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/google-camera-mods/google-camera-urnyx05-t3937515/amp/

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Phone connecting to TV. But desktop is extended and touch working only on phone screen.
    Yes, when you connect it to an hdmi usb-c adapter, it goes first into extended desktop, but you can change it through the slide down taskbar option. You can switch there between extended desktop mode and screen clone.
    Only a few phones offer the possibility to use an HDMI adapter. Works on LG Wing, LG Velvet, LG V50S (and possibly V50, but can't test it since I don't own this one). Blackberry Key2, and possibly Keyone also offers you the same ability.
    Too bad LG leaves the mobile business, they where finally starting to have very interesting phone with real useful specs. Folding devices with dual screens are the best and easiest way to go. And I have had some, since the Sony P tablet (probably the best, but no long term support / update, probably because it wasn't built by their mobile division) and ZTE axon M (same bad update support) being part of my favourites.
    At least LG should give a longer support, about three years if you believe what they said.

Reactions: pierro78

ldeveraux

• Nov 20, 2008
    message from vl48 on the telegram about bl unlocking/rooting :

"it works with G8X abl on V50S Android 10. I have guided personally 3 people who unlocked. Just do not miss to restore your abl afterwards..."
    Dude, for the last time, telegram != xda. You cannot post telegram info here as if the two sync together seamlessly. They are separate stovepipes of development with no crossover. Developers go there because they don't want to follow the xda rules as overbearing as they may be. Until that information is shared and approved at xda it's considered illegitimate.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Just waiting for my v510n dual screen korean version to arrive
      somebody tried to bl-unlock and root it with the "G8/.../V50 firehose" method ?? ... with 8GB RAM it should be a good device but I like to have root ;)

Yes, when you connect it to an hdmi usb-c adapter, it goes first into extended desktop, but you can change it through the slide down taskbar option. You can switch there between extended desktop mode and screen clone.
      Only a few phones offer the possibility to use an HDMI adapter. Works on LG Wing, LG Velvet, LG V50S (and possibly V50, but can't test it since I don't own this one). Blackberry Key2, and possibly Keyone also offers you the same ability.
      Too bad LG leaves the mobile business, they where finally starting to have very interesting phone with real useful specs. Folding devices with dual screens are the best and easiest way to go. And I have had some, since the Sony P tablet (probably the best, but no long term support / update, probably because it wasn't built by their mobile division) and ZTE axon M (same bad update support) being part of my favourites.
      At least LG should give a longer support, about three years if you believe what they said.
      It's arrived!!! Beautiful!!!
      Yes amazing device

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

8gb 256gb model
      yeo.. I have a v500n or the v50s Koran version
      I wish someone could have the v50s so we get the latest system apps

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone