[v6] [S905X] [ROM] [Android TV 9.0] Aidan's Custom ROM Mi Box Official Firmware Based (No Lag & Bloat) [STABLE 3139] [1&2GB] [2021 Update]-TV NETFLIX

VitaliyK

Jan 17, 2021
4.1 GB free space,
What App do you see playback issues in? Thanks for your feedback:)
Playback I tried in VLC and KODI. V5 Universal worked better. Play from D-Link share drive. Video was stopping but not that frequently. I acts like network is VERY slow.
Fiber test shows 133Mb/s on 5Ghz WiFi and 95 on wired. Any Idea about on screen keyboard? In v5 it was working fine.
Also front LED display is not working at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: aidanmacgregor

jmgandia

Jan 22, 2021
Hi!
I have a Nexbox a95x-b7n 2/16gb with ap6330 chip. I have wifi working with [v6] (Ampak AP6330) build, but can't get to work bluetooh, can't pair any device I tried. Bluetooth doesn't work either with the other Ampack builds and the Universal build.

Does this ROM have auto refresh rate? I couldn't find the option in the settings.

Thanks in advance for your work.

sercep

Apr 24, 2019
[QUOTE = "aidanmacgregor, gönderi: 84334431, üye: 4347297"]
Qualcomm Sürümlerini Deneyin
[/ ALINTI]

I want to donate to you. but with 905x working with a stable hs2734a wifi

aidanmacgregor

Nov 19, 2011
Caithness
aidansrom.freecluster.eu
Hi!
I have a Nexbox a95x-b7n 2/16gb with ap6330 chip. I have wifi working with [v6] (Ampak AP6330) build, but can't get to work bluetooh, can't pair any device I tried. Bluetooth doesn't work either with the other Ampack builds and the Universal build.

Does this ROM have auto refresh rate? I couldn't find the option in the settings.

Thanks in advance for your work.
mi bos supposedly supports it automatically when auto resolution is on, cant say I've tried afr as i don't like the switch delay

aidanmacgregor

Nov 19, 2011
Caithness
aidansrom.freecluster.eu
What happened with google chrome?
Any Idea why my on-screen keyboard is not working?
There are diffrences between the andris TV & Normal Android Play stores, the TV play store has apps that work with a remote control only (TV Optimised Apps) you can install the chrome app from the aurora store, this has all the "non TV apps In It) https://auroraoss.com/downloads.php

& may be a remot button assignment issue, you could try "leankey keyboard" from the play store :)

VitaliyK

Jan 17, 2021
There are diffrences between the andris TV & Normal Android Play stores, the TV play store has apps that work with a remote control only (TV Optimised Apps) you can install the chrome app from the aurora store, this has all the "non TV apps In It) https://auroraoss.com/downloads.php

& may be a remot button assignment issue, you could try "leankey keyboard" from the play store :)
"leankey keyboard" works fine. I had this box https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07ZTGJ2PG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
and it has chrome browser preinstalled. How to open aurora store on this box?

OK. I opened it in Dowloader's browser. Aurora just dublicates google store.

Last edited:

st4y

Jan 20, 2017
I have a NEXBOX A95X-B7N with RTL8723BS. I've tested every version of the V6... No BT no WiFi and the IR remote doesn't work.

aidanmacgregor

Nov 19, 2011
Caithness
aidansrom.freecluster.eu

hannah187

Dec 29, 2012
Hello @aidanmacgregor

I have this box "Nexbox A95X 2GB/16GB S905X WIFI AP6330"

My nexbox pcbboard high resolution picture:

I installed this rom and wifi / ir remote does not work.

Do you have nexbox version for this Rom as you have for your ATV7 version rom, please?

regards
Hannah