• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

V60 Demo Unit Questions

Search This thread
Aug 27, 2016
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damages this may cause as I am merely translating the guide, I am not responsible for you bricking your device because of a missed step so read carefully,

Also, Please backup your data beforehand as this does wipe the phone.

Requirements

1-LGUP 1.16.0.3 .
2-LG Mobile Driver 4.4.2
3- LG FIRMWARE V600EA20c_00_0526.kdz

!!BE CAREFUL TO DO EXACTLY AS THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY OR YOU WILL BRICK THE PHONE!!!
1. Make a backup .
2.put youR lg v60 demo into Download Mode".

1. Open LGUP.
2. Pick V600EA20c_00_0526.kdz .
3. Select "PARTITION DL".
4. Press Start. And a pop-up window will appear. In this window you can select which partitions to be flashed
5. uncheck these partitions: XBL_A , XBL_B,XBL_CONFIG_A,XBL_CONFIGE_B ,SID_A and SID_B.

after completing the process it will boot up in some minutes .
Where did you find these instructions?

sribnyy

Nov 8, 2021
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damages this may cause as I am merely translating the guide, I am not responsible for you bricking your device because of a missed step so read carefully,

Requirements

1-LGUP 1.16.0.3 .
2-LG Mobile Driver 4.4.2

!!BE CAREFUL TO DO EXACTLY AS THE INSTRUCTIONS SAY OR YOU WILL BRICK THE PHONE!!!
1. Make a backup .

1. Open LGUP.
4. Press Start. And a pop-up window will appear. In this window you can select which partitions to be flashed
5. uncheck these partitions: XBL_A , XBL_B,XBL_CONFIG_A,XBL_CONFIGE_B ,SID_A and SID_B.

Has anyone else tried this method? For whom else it worked, please write. I read other threads of the forum and wrote there that any attempt to flash a demo unit using firmware from V60 leads to a brick

sribnyy

Nov 8, 2021

Requirements

1-LGUP 1.16.0.3 .
2-LG Mobile Driver 4.4.2

1. Make a backup .

1. Open LGUP.

I also wanted to ask the question of how the device will behave when resetting to factory settings or when trying to root, as it was written above brik when trying to root, so I think before this procedure you need at least, as well as when rooting, carry out a full back-up of all partitions using QFIL

Bahmale

Nov 25, 2021
LG Velvet
I soft bricked my demo V60 after trying to root after doing this method. Then I tried to do this method again in a hope to overwrite the soft brick but it hard bricked it. How can I fix it?
Worked for me. Thank you
Has anyone else tried this method? For whom else it worked, please write. I read other threads of the forum and wrote there that any attempt to flash a demo unit using firmware from V60 leads to a brick
I find that option by self I flashed my lg v60 demo

Bahmale

Nov 25, 2021
LG Velvet
I also wanted to ask the question of how the device will behave when resetting to factory settings or when trying to root, as it was written above brik when trying to root, so I think before this procedure you need at least, as well as when rooting, carry out a full back-up of all partitions using QFI
I also wanted to ask the question of how the device will behave when resetting to factory settings or when trying to root, as it was written above brik when trying to root, so I think before this procedure you need at least, as well as when rooting, carry out a full back-up of all partitions using QFIL
No need root to flash it

Raify4

Jan 20, 2018
Hice un ladrillo suave en mi demo V60 después de intentar rootear después de hacer este método. Luego intenté hacer este método nuevamente con la esperanza de sobrescribir el ladrillo blando, pero lo bloqueó duro. ¿Cómo puedo arreglarlo?

Aug 27, 2016
Can you share pictures after flashing plz
Screenshot_20211129-194113.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211129-194120.png
    Screenshot_20211129-194120.png
    165.8 KB · Views: 18

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Requirements

1-LGUP 1.16.0.3 .
    2-LG Mobile Driver 4.4.2

1. Make a backup .

1. Open LGUP.

firmware 20f also works?
    is the one seen in the captures
    Only you firmware V600EA20c_00_0526.kdz and after install it will show you as 20f
    If you just want to bypass battery lock, try charging via factory reset menu or download mode