• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

V60 Themes - Support & Feedback, Communication

Search This thread

Negan

Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Staff member
Jan 30, 2013
Ottawa
tinyurl.com
LG V60 ThinQ
LG Velvet
Hey check it out!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201107-175431.png
    Screenshot_20201107-175431.png
    179.1 KB · Views: 295

Negan

Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Staff member
Jan 30, 2013
Ottawa
tinyurl.com
LG V60 ThinQ
LG Velvet
Well this and the Velvet thread is the quietest LG themes thread I've ever had sadly. Anyway folks a couple of weeks ago I made another theme and I never announced it here. Anyway this is it here. Check it out. I hope you like it. I honestly don't know how much longer I'm going to continue making LG themes. I've been doing this for a very long time and interest is really dwindling now and I just don't know if I'm going to keep going for much longer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hey everyone! So after a bit of a break I'm back and I've brought along some new themes for everyone to enjoy! Some of you may remember me over the past few years from various LG devices. So what the purpose of this thread is, is to provide support, feedback and allow me to communicate, interact and discuss my themes with all members of xda. I know that a lot of people now are pivoting to telegram but honestly albeit convenient it's just not as good for people to find things. With this format other members can view the thread and see suggestions or issues that have been brought up or add their own. I much prefer it this way and with all of my other threads I've found XDA to be the best way to provide support and gather feedback from members all over the world. There are a few rules that must be abided by. First, the purpose of this thread is exactly what the title states; "Support, feedback & communication". It is not to generate sales/revenue and as such I request that no paid links be posted. I understand some people like to make life easier to those who can't find a link but I forbid this as does XDA rules. XDA rules (11) states that
    Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
    So let's keep it that way. Next, I don't mind if you ask me about eta's. I know some people get quite fired up about that but it doesn't bother me. This doesn't mean that when you ask, that one magically shows up. My life has become much busier than it was in the past and I spend considerably more time creating themes than I did when I first was making them for the V20, G6, V30. After those devices it became possible to theme more elements and I also believe my abilities improved. So I really try to focus on attention to details. Next let's have some fun in here. After all this is supposed to be a fun hobby that we all share (customizing our devices). I absolutely love screenshots so if you want to post some of your home screen setup while using my themes, by all means show off your creativity. Lastly be kind and courteous to each other. If you've read this far I thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing your input and feedback. Update info:
    In closing some of you may ask about (insert theme name) that you used to use on your old (insert name) device. Some of these themes are anywhere from 2-4 years old and honestly they likely won't be. After about a year or two I normally stop updating a theme. Some themes in all honesty don't require updates. More on that in a bit. But here's the thing. LG has an interesting way of doing things. So for example let's say you used pixel experience on your G7 of V40 and you liked using it. Sure I could technically update it to work on the V60. But by doing so it would cause it to stop working on the G7 or V40. That is simply not fair to do to those who have not changed their devices. I've tried to make it work in the past and it always causes more harm than good so for that reason I generally avoid that. Back to update frequency. As I was saying, not all themes will require frequent updates. A theme sometimes reaches a point where it is pretty much bug free and eventually it runs it course and I don't just update for the sake of updating. An update serves a purpose of either improving of correcting something and sometimes less is more.
    Now for my first theme which has an optional add-on system icon pack:

E for Extinction​

Screenshots

5oV3HYV.png

jAt8KmF.png

yR4NqUY.png

0fFrRWX.gif
    Got it !! Sorry to hear there isn't more interest.