• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

V60 tmobile firmware flashed to att device? 5G Bands?

Search This thread

OrganicRobot

Jul 24, 2017
I was wondering if there's a way to flash the tmobile firmware to an unlocked att v60? Also, can the att v60 connect to all of the same 5G Bands as the tmobile version? Thanks in advance?

Reactions: MikeCh

Alibaba0101

Apr 28, 2008
I was wondering if there's a way to flash the tmobile firmware to an unlocked att v60? Also, can the att v60 connect to all of the same 5G Bands as the tmobile version? Thanks in advance?

NO
The tmobile variant of the lg v series phones always have different encryption keys than all the other phones. You should never attempt to put the tmobile firmware on a non tmobile variant or vice versa.

Reactions: tech_infinity

staljin

Jul 6, 2012
Furthermore crossflashing does not work with LG Up. Tried to flash mine LMV600EA Taiwanese version with LMV600EA EU fw and no go. Someone said that there is a hardware lock preventing crossflashing but statment does not present any facts or explanasion.

Alibaba0101

Apr 28, 2008
Furthermore crossflashing does not work with LG Up. Tried to flash mine LMV600EA Taiwanese version with LMV600EA EU fw and no go. Someone said that there is a hardware lock preventing crossflashing but statment does not present any facts or explanasion.

The phones from other regions may also have different encryption keys. Regardless the cross flashing for the v30, v35, and v40 were mostly the result of patched lg-up that allowed the crossflashing.

kakarotvn

Jun 19, 2016
Ho chi minh city
I see there are some comments that it is able to convert LG V60 Tmobile to Open Canada since they are same code V600TM.
1. Is there anyone tried?
2. How about the US Cellular firmware when compare with the Open Canada?
I think both of them are open firmware like global (without carrier apps). Is it correct?

agn8888

May 9, 2021
LG V50 ThinQ
try this..
be sure your device unlock bootloader
lg v50 success cross flashing...
backup your modem_a and modem_b before flashing....

Attachments

• LGUP116AllOptions.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Reactions: haise.zero

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NO
    The tmobile variant of the lg v series phones always have different encryption keys than all the other phones. You should never attempt to put the tmobile firmware on a non tmobile variant or vice versa.
    That's why I sold the phone and went back to a oneplus 8
    try this..
    be sure your device unlock bootloader
    lg v50 success cross flashing...
    backup your modem_a and modem_b before flashing....