• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[v8] Aidan's ROM [S905X] [Android TV 9] [Netflix TV] [Disney+] [Google Play Certified] [ROOT]

Search This thread

aidanmacgregor

Nov 19, 2011
Caithness
aidansrom.freecluster.eu
Another thing I want to share. I recommend changing the default launcher on these Android boxes. Recently Google have been forcing ads on all Android TV devices. Since the ads are intrusive, they hog bandwidth and cpu resources, causing streaming disruption and decreasing performance on these low spec devices.

I recommend Wolf launcher or Sideload channel launcher 3. You also need to install launcher manager app for a no fuss switch.

i specifically left in an older version in my rom, so you have the option to downgrade to the stock one (before ads) and disable updates in google play store :)

aidanmacgregor

Nov 19, 2011
Caithness
aidansrom.freecluster.eu
HI, i tried to install on my M8s pro l (lb version) with the image " aml_upgrade_package_s912-pie-beta2-lpddr3-3G-BCM4335-100".
After installing, it goes in boot loop. Installed over Burn_Card_Maker. I don't have this usb cable.
Is it the only way to install the rom with the usb burn tool?
Hope someone can help
Burning tool only way :)

paczekgrubas

Dec 13, 2019
Hello. I apologize in advance for my English. I have mxq pro 4k s905x 2GB 16GB (rtl8723bs) I am very impressed with how fast everything works. well done. I only have a few small problems. I have an android keyboard and on all previous firmware it was possible to use the AltGr + Tab key combination to switch between windows, i.e. between open applications and thus turn them off, kill processes, this is not here, unfortunately, it does not work. second thing, bluetooth doesn't work. I was using ps4 to bluetooth and everything worked, unfortunately there is a problem with the connection here. he is not there at all. can you do something about it? Thank you and best regards
Screenshot_20210706-021031.png

al.mooj

Jul 7, 2021
Hi all and thx @aidanmacgregor for your amazing work...

im kind of desperate here caus i've buyed on amazon.ca a geniatech ATV598Max that come shipped with a certified androidTV 7.2 that i've tried to update to androidtv 9 cause geniatatech description mention that it s supposely to be supported but i've hitted a big wall of silence from all geniatech support email contacts and websites ... geniatech.com geniatech.us geniatech.eu mygica.com etc.. even mygica.co.za (execpt this last one really try to help me by contacting his own manufacturer contacts ....and the only firmware i was able to find and install was not an official androidTV but just a junk beta version that is even not correctly identify in the recovery or so ..that can be downloaded at the following url : https://shop.geniatech.us/download/software-for-geniatech-android-box/

once updated, it stuck my device in this fw with no way to push any kind of cfw or custom recovery that 'll let me install other fw version...

until i find you near perfect cfw

atv598max run on amlogic 905D but it seems to install without any 'major' issue ... OS is booting , wifi and bt are working quite good considering im using the mygica 495X that sound similar in some ways (but not so much) to my geniatech atv598max...
so it lead me to severals questions and advices need:

1.im using a vpn for some legit iptv provider that require to be geolocated in a specific country

it was working fine with the default atv7.2 shipped firmware with ethernet or wifi but something seem to disconnect ethernet with your ATV9 CFW at some point when i try to lauch and connect it with openvpn androidtv ...(but strangely not when connected with wifi)

Any idea of what could provoque it ? (i've seen some others xda user seems to have the same issue)?

2.the DVB tunner is not correctly detected and as far as i know , it's probably because your custom firmware is based for s905x and not 905D as documented for amlogic that the Amlogic S905D: Similar to the Amlogic S905X, with an added DVB interface. so you''ve probaly guessed that my next question/request will be :

Do you think it could be easy/possible to create an additionnal build for this kind of devices ?

At this point, your work and CFW are the only light of hope wich can finally make my device usable so can you please tell me what is you point of view and/or if something could be doable regarding all those infos ? it will be greatly , i mean sincerly greatly appriciated...

Anyway thanks for all that you could do even the slightest

regards

spyblaster91

Dec 3, 2011
Hi
i installed and booted this successfully on enybox em95x 2gb ram. The wifi doesn't work. I tried both universal and realtek version. The wifi chip is rtl723bs. Im sure coz i opened it up and saw the crab logo too. Please help.

aidanmacgregor

Nov 19, 2011
Caithness
aidansrom.freecluster.eu
HI, i tried to install on my M8s pro l (lb version) with the image " aml_upgrade_package_s912-pie-beta2-lpddr3-3G-BCM4335-100".
After installing, it goes in boot loop. Installed over Burn_Card_Maker. I don't have this usb cable.
Is it the only way to install the rom with the usb burn tool?
Hope someone can help
unfortunatle USB burning tool is the oly supported install method :)

aidanmacgregor

Nov 19, 2011
Caithness
aidansrom.freecluster.eu
Another thing I want to share. I recommend changing the default launcher on these Android boxes. Recently Google have been forcing ads on all Android TV devices. Since the ads are intrusive, they hog bandwidth and cpu resources, causing streaming disruption and decreasing performance on these low spec devices.

I recommend Wolf launcher or Sideload channel launcher 3. You also need to install launcher manager app for a no fuss switch.
i intentionally left the last ad free version of Google Home launcher preinstalled, so downgrading google tv home apk to factory default will disable ads, then disable automatic updates it google play store :)

aidanmacgregor

Nov 19, 2011
Caithness
aidansrom.freecluster.eu
Hi all and thx @aidanmacgregor for your amazing work...

im kind of desperate here caus i've buyed on amazon.ca a geniatech ATV598Max that come shipped with a certified androidTV 7.2 that i've tried to update to androidtv 9 cause geniatatech description mention that it s supposely to be supported but i've hitted a big wall of silence from all geniatech support email contacts and websites ... geniatech.com geniatech.us geniatech.eu mygica.com etc.. even mygica.co.za (execpt this last one really try to help me by contacting his own manufacturer contacts ....and the only firmware i was able to find and install was not an official androidTV but just a junk beta version that is even not correctly identify in the recovery or so ..that can be downloaded at the following url : https://shop.geniatech.us/download/software-for-geniatech-android-box/

once updated, it stuck my device in this fw with no way to push any kind of cfw or custom recovery that 'll let me install other fw version...

until i find you near perfect cfw

atv598max run on amlogic 905D but it seems to install without any 'major' issue ... OS is booting , wifi and bt are working quite good considering im using the mygica 495X that sound similar in some ways (but not so much) to my geniatech atv598max...
so it lead me to severals questions and advices need:

1.im using a vpn for some legit iptv provider that require to be geolocated in a specific country

it was working fine with the default atv7.2 shipped firmware with ethernet or wifi but something seem to disconnect ethernet with your ATV9 CFW at some point when i try to lauch and connect it with openvpn androidtv ...(but strangely not when connected with wifi)

Any idea of what could provoque it ? (i've seen some others xda user seems to have the same issue)?

2.the DVB tunner is not correctly detected and as far as i know , it's probably because your custom firmware is based for s905x and not 905D as documented for amlogic that the Amlogic S905D: Similar to the Amlogic S905X, with an added DVB interface. so you''ve probaly guessed that my next question/request will be :

Do you think it could be easy/possible to create an additionnal build for this kind of devices ?

At this point, your work and CFW are the only light of hope wich can finally make my device usable so can you please tell me what is you point of view and/or if something could be doable regarding all those infos ? it will be greatly , i mean sincerly greatly appriciated...

Anyway thanks for all that you could do even the slightest

regards

this seems to be a common issue with vpns and thernet in android 9, i have no idea why, and im not capable of amking tuner work, it will probably need diffrent DTBs ect :)

al.mooj

Jul 7, 2021
this seems to be a common issue with vpns and thernet in android 9, i have no idea why, and im not capable of amking tuner work, it will probably need diffrent DTBs ect :)
hi all and @aidanmacgregor ,
first thing first : thx for ur quick answer...

for my VPN issue i'ved figured out that your android TV 7 (standard) fix the issue and run quite good on my geniatech atv598max except the tv tunner part
i really understand that it is not the same as other CFW u was able to create but i was expected that there is a way to 'compile' a cfw for a different targeted chip like s905D ...may be using similar device firmware like the meecool KI or KII that are easy to find compare to geniatech's once...i know it would involved a lot of work and i'm ready to make everything necessary because im kind of desperate here in regard of the complete lack of support and absolute silence from geniatech here...
anyway thanks for all kind of help you could provide even if i have to do it myself but with instructions i can follow...

regards

Formingus

May 23, 2007
Fier

View attachment 5294435
^^^NEW Homescreen, Update From Play Store ^^^

Aidan's Custom Android TV 9 ROM For S905X

If You See An Update Available Via OTA The Plan is For Me To Release An Update Within A Week Based On The Latest Official Mi Box Firmware

View attachment 5294431
Bootanimation
View attachment 5150811
First Boot Welcome Screen
View attachment 5150819
Final Step & Infomation
View attachment 5294437
Preinstalled Apps (New UI)
View attachment 5294439
Google Play Certified
View attachment 5150829
Settings, About
View attachment 5294443
Android TV Netflix! (Install Apk)
View attachment 5213437

This is My Android 9.0 Firmware, This Is Based On The Official Mi Box Android TV 9.0 Firmware

This Is A Firmware Port Of The Xiaomi Mi Box Firmware Designed To Run On Other Amlogic S905X Devices

This Firmware Is FAST & STABLE

WARNING: This Is Experimental & Requires Multiple Steps, Please Read About "Mask Rom Mode" To Know How To Recover Your Device If Installation Fails!
This Has The New Amlogic Kernel And As Such Will Not Work On All S905X Devices, My Older Android 7 Based Firmware Works On Most Devices

How To Install

Use USB Burning Tool, See Website

Wait Up To 5 Mins For Firmware To Boot For First Time & Proceed Through Initial Set Up

Open Settings & Navigate To "Apps", Then Choose "See All Apps" Then Disable "Movie Player" & File Manager If They Don't Work & Any Other Apps You Want To Hide

Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------
NEW Website! Check it out & Download!
>>>> Website Click Here <<<<
-----------------------

A New Version! v7 Is Now Available For S905X

v7 New Features (29.April.2021)

BASED ON LATEST MI BOX Official Pie Build 3409
Security Patch 5.January.2021
NEW Mygica ATV495x (maybe more) Version Available
NEW F30UP (maybe more) Version Available
Now Includes App Drawer (Non Tv Apps)
Now Includes File Browser
Now 11 Wi-Fi Versions Available
Cleaned & De Bloat
More Tweaks...

v6 New Features (21.Jan.2021)
Netflix TV Version (APK Provided)
Stability Improved (Fixed Random Reboot Bug)
Now 10 Wi-Fi Versions Available
Cleaned Further & De Bloat
More Video Playback Performance Improvements
More Key layout Files Added
More Tweaks...

v5 New Features (08.Jan.2021)
Universal Version Now Available
More WIFI Chips supported
Now The Versions Are More Similar Than Ever
Video Playback Performance Improvements
More Tweaks...

v4 New Features (16.Nov.2020)
1st Update After OTA Update Available Notification
BASED ON LATEST MI BOX Official Pie Build 3139
Security Patch 5.October.2020
NTFS & exFAT USB Drive Support Added
Removed Mi Tv Analytics
Bug Report Sender Removed

v3 New Features
BASED ON STABLE MI BOX Official Pie Build 2696
Security Patch 5.April.2020
New Google Keyboard From Chromecast With Google TV
New Boot animation
Enabled 14 Wi-Fi Channels
Updated Google Play Store
De Bloat System
Remove Chromecast
Remove Google Play Games, Music & Video
Remove Netflix & Prime Video
Reduced img Size For Faster Download
Reduced Install Time
More Tweaks

v2 New Features
Created USB Burnig tool Image
New Install Method Now 1 Step Install

v1 New Features
Original Install Method Using base ROM & Update.ZIP

Help & FAQ

Netflix wont work from play store
The TV Version of Netflix needs Widevine Level 1 DRM, This cannot be added to your device with a firmware, Patched Netflix Apk Now Available

Amazon Prime Wont Work
A. Like Netflix Install the mobile app, the TV version needs Widevine Level 1

Disney+ No Sound
A. Fixed Earlier Release

No Root
There Is No Root In This Firmware Because This Is a User Build (Not User Debug)
User Build: This Is Like The official Android Tv Devices (Like Mi Box), it does not have root or TWRP, Uses Release Keys and is SELINUX enforced
Why?
This Makes More Apps Show Up In The Play Store that didn't show before, (Example: Isp Android TV live tv app, only shows in Play Store On non rooted and SELINUX enforced devices, also the streams in the app do not even play in rooted devices.) And other Apps With Similar Issues On Non Certified Devices....

myCANAL App No Sound...
See This Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OLD] How To Install: [OLD]
1) Download One Of The Base Firmwares That We Will Write Over (By Wi-Fi Chip If Possible But This Will Work Without Wi-Fi Using Ethernet)
1.2) Download Reboot Revovery.zip & TWRP 3.3.1 AML By ViT
1.3) Download One Of My Custom Mi Box Update Zip File
1.4) Download USB Burning Tool (I Use v2.2.0 Download On My Website)
2) Flash The Base Firmware Image Using USB Burn Tool,
2.1) See If Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Seem To Work And Try The Other Version If Not
3) Open The Update App And Choose Select, Choose Reboot To Recovery.zip & Chose Update & Update Again
4) You Will Be Inside Recovery Now, Choose Update From EXT, And Choose (USB/SD Depending What You Use)
5) Choose TWRP 3.3.1 .zip, This Will Boot Into TWRP, Slide The Screen To Accept (Mouse Needed) & Choose Install
6) Flash My Custom Mi Box Update Zip File By WiFi Chip If Possible, If You Don't Have One Of These Chips You Will Have To Try The Versions & See Or Use Ethernet
7) You Will Be Rebooted Automatically After Installation And Put Into The Stock Android Recovery
8) Choose "Wipe/Factory Data Reset" Option Here, And Then Once Done Choose Reboot
9) Wait Up To 5 Mins For Firmware To Boot For First Time & Proceed Through Initial Set Up
10) Open Settings & Navigate To "Apps", Then Choose "See All Apps" Then "Show System Apps" Find The App "Chromecast Android Shell" And DISABLE It (Wont Work Without Widevine Level1 & slows device down)
11 Disable "Movie Player" & Any Other Apps You Want To Hide
12 Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks DiogoSilva48

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Request ur Hep bro..
Flashed few times mine box with different your firmwares

Fashed those ones
[v7.5] (UNIVERSAL) Aidan's ROM [S905X] 1GB 2GB+
[v7.5] (Nexbox) Aidan's ROM [S905X] Nexbox a95x 1GB 2GB+
but when i flash this one
[v7.5] (MXQ) Aidan's ROM [S905X] [P212, P214 & P242] MXQ Pro 4K 1GB 2GB+ (720pUI & 210DPI)ky mut
Resolution not OK and remote not work

Trying to flash back to one of 2 first ones but USB Burning Tool Not recognize anymore for flashing. All times flashed easy - Open USB Tool > Chose image > Pres start > Insert USB thats all. I try different PC different cable and USB Same think

Mine Box is Beelink Mini MXIII 2GB S905X 32GB
Any help from you or any one will be highly appreciated . Thanks in Advance

Matapros99

Jan 8, 2020
Redmi Note 8
Hi i have tested the X96 Max Plus S905X3 4GB Ram 32Gb rom , with

5. [v7.1] Aidan's Rom [S905X3] (TX3).img

the others img doesn't get wifi correct

Warning ** The 4. [v7.1] Aidan's ROM [s905x3-b] (AX95DB) [email protected]
will soft brick your X96 max, system will Boot, but won't be able to connect to wifi and to flash you will need to open the case and make a short circuit to the Flash IC to be able to Burn again with Aml_Burn_Tool

Test Results with 5. [v7.1] Aidan's Rom [S905X3] (TX3).img

Annoying system update msj :D
Fail **- Original remote
Fail **- Bluetooth
Fail **- Boot from SD card to run Emuelec or other OS

Ok - Remote with usb dongle Air mouse controller
Ok - Wifi is ok 2.4 and 5.1 ghz,
Ok - Ethernet
Ok - Google Playstore
Ok - with Netflix TV Aidan's Custom ROM V2.7 Signed.apk
Ok - Sound with Disney Plus from Playstore
Hi, i have the same tv box (x96 max plus Q2)
How can I go into Mask Rom mode?
Hi i have tested the X96 Max Plus S905X3 4GB Ram 32Gb rom , with

5. [v7.1] Aidan's Rom [S905X3] (TX3).img

the others img doesn't get wifi correct

Warning ** The 4. [v7.1] Aidan's ROM [s905x3-b] (AX95DB) [email protected]
will soft brick your X96 max, system will Boot, but won't be able to connect to wifi and to flash you will need to open the case and make a short circuit to the Flash IC to be able to Burn again with Aml_Burn_Tool

Test Results with 5. [v7.1] Aidan's Rom [S905X3] (TX3).img

Annoying system update msj :D
Fail **- Original remote
Fail **- Bluetooth
Fail **- Boot from SD card to run Emuelec or other OS

Ok - Remote with usb dongle Air mouse controller
Ok - Wifi is ok 2.4 and 5.1 ghz,
Ok - Ethernet
Ok - Google Playstore
Ok - with Netflix TV Aidan's Custom ROM V2.7 Signed.apk
Ok - Sound with Disney Plus from Playstore
Hi, i have the same tv box (x96 max plus Q2)
How can I go into Mask Rom mode or recover it in case of hard brick

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Root Method Now Available
    I changed several remotes this way and they all work. It takes some time and you need to be rooted but this can definitely be done.
    i tried it all. it is probably possible to flash via micro sd
    thanks ✋
    Ok, first thing I don't know if you can install android from an sd, but this is what I would do, it's just a wild idea and you should wait for some one smarter to help you but, in a situation like yours I'd put a libreelec image on an sd then installed on the nand via shh, after that I'll try again to see if the can be read by the pc, then I'll try to flash again with the Aidan's rom that worked better for you, the downside is if your pc still don't want to read your box you'll end up with libreelec until you can find a solution.
    Root Method Now Available
    Wow, great tutorial man, thanks, super clear and to the point, I'll try it tomorrow and I'll come and tell you guys the result, also, a question, Do you think if I use this unpacking method with V7.5 could I get the remote file that works with my "****ty" remote to re packed it in V8?
    to brighten.png

Home Screen With Apps
    Screenshot_20210725-010734.png

^^^NEW Home Screen, Update From Play Store ^^^
    Screenshot_20210725-010752.png

Preinstalled Apps
    Screenshot_20210712-104107.png

Initial Set Up Screen
    Screenshot_20210712-104128.png

Initial Set Up Screen 2
    Screenshot_20210725-010826.png

About
    Screensaver.png

New Google Dream X Included
    Screenshot_20201116-025413 - Copy.png

Google Play Protect Certified
    Screenshot_20210207-224128.png

Android TV Netflix! (Install Apk From Website)

This is My Android 9.0 Firmware, This Is Based On The Official Mi Box Android TV 9.0 Firmware

This Is A Firmware Port Of The Xiaomi Mi Box Firmware Designed To Run On Other Amlogic S905X Devices

This Firmware Is FAST & STABLE

WARNING: This Is Experimental & Requires Multiple Steps, Please Read About "Mask Rom Mode" To Know How To Recover Your Device If Installation Fails!
    This Has The New Amlogic Kernel And As Such Will Not Work On All S905X Devices, My Older Android 7 Based Firmware Works On Most Devices

How To Install

Use USB Burning Tool, See Website

Wait Up To 5 Mins For Firmware To Boot For First Time & Proceed Through Initial Set Up

Enjoy!
    ------------------------------------------------
    NEW Website! Check it out & Download!
    >>>> Website Click Here <<<<
    -----------------------

v8 New Features (25.July.2021)
    BASED ON LATEST MI BOX Official Pie Build 3595
    Security Patch 5.March.2021
    Low Ram False All Roms
    Forceencrypt Disabled
    Default Volume MAX
    New Bootanimation
    More Debloating
    DPI Set At 320/213
    New Welcome (Thanks AcidIce18)
    No Remote Pair Screen
    More Cleaned & De Bloat
    More Tweaks...

v7 New Features (29.April.2021)
    BASED ON LATEST MI BOX Official Pie Build 3409
    Security Patch 5.January.2021
    NEW Mygica ATV495x (maybe more) Version Available
    NEW F30UP (maybe more) Version Available
    Now Includes App Drawer (Non Tv Apps)
    Now Includes File Browser
    Now 11 Wi-Fi Versions Available
    Cleaned & De Bloat
    More Tweaks...

v6 New Features (21.Jan.2021)
    Netflix TV Version (APK Provided)
    Stability Improved (Fixed Random Reboot Bug)
    Now 10 Wi-Fi Versions Available
    More Video Playback Performance Improvements
    More Tweaks...

v5 New Features (08.Jan.2021)
    Universal Version Now Available
    More WIFI Chips supported
    Now The Versions Are More Similar Than Ever
    Video Playback Performance Improvements
    More Tweaks...

v4 New Features (16.Nov.2020)
    1st Update After OTA Update Available Notification
    BASED ON LATEST MI BOX Official Pie Build 3139
    Security Patch 5.October.2020
    NTFS & exFAT USB Drive Support Added
    Removed Mi Tv Analytics
    Bug Report Sender Removed

v3 New Features
    New Google Keyboard From Chromecast With Google TV
    New Boot animation
    Enabled 14 Wi-Fi Channels
    Updated Google Play Store
    De Bloat System
    Remove Chromecast
    Remove Google Play Games, Music & Video
    Remove Netflix & Prime Video
    Reduced img Size For Faster Download
    Reduced Install Time
    More Tweaks

v2 New Features
    Created USB Burnig tool Image
    New Install Method Now 1 Step Install

v1 New Features
    Original Install Method Using base ROM & Update.ZIP

Help & FAQ

USB Burning Tool Cant See Device
    if usb burning tool cant detect your device, and youve tried other ports, cables ect then Mask ROM Mode May Be Needed, See Here
    Youtube Unbrick Guide

Netflix wont work from play store
    The TV Version of Netflix needs Widevine Level 1 DRM, This cannot be added to your device with a firmware, Patched Netflix Apk Now Available

Amazon Prime Wont Work
    A. Like Netflix Install the mobile app, the TV version needs Widevine Level 1

Disney+ No Sound
    A. Fixed Earlier Release

No Root
    There Is No Root In This Firmware Because This Is a User Build (Not User Debug)
    User Build: This Is Like The official Android Tv Devices (Like Mi Box), it does not have root or TWRP, Uses Release Keys and is SELINUX enforced
    Why?
    This Makes More Apps Show Up In The Play Store that didn't show before, (Example: Isp Android TV live tv app, only shows in Play Store On non rooted and SELINUX enforced devices, also the streams in the app do not even play in rooted devices.) And other Apps With Similar Issues On Non Certified Devices....

myCANAL App No Sound...
    See This Post

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [OLD] How To Install: [OLD]
    1) Download One Of The Base Firmwares That We Will Write Over (By Wi-Fi Chip If Possible But This Will Work Without Wi-Fi Using Ethernet)
    1.2) Download Reboot Revovery.zip & TWRP 3.3.1 AML By ViT
    1.3) Download One Of My Custom Mi Box Update Zip File
    1.4) Download USB Burning Tool (I Use v2.2.0 Download On My Website)
    2) Flash The Base Firmware Image Using USB Burn Tool,
    2.1) See If Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Seem To Work And Try The Other Version If Not
    3) Open The Update App And Choose Select, Choose Reboot To Recovery.zip & Chose Update & Update Again
    4) You Will Be Inside Recovery Now, Choose Update From EXT, And Choose (USB/SD Depending What You Use)
    5) Choose TWRP 3.3.1 .zip, This Will Boot Into TWRP, Slide The Screen To Accept (Mouse Needed) & Choose Install
    6) Flash My Custom Mi Box Update Zip File By WiFi Chip If Possible, If You Don't Have One Of These Chips You Will Have To Try The Versions & See Or Use Ethernet
    7) You Will Be Rebooted Automatically After Installation And Put Into The Stock Android Recovery
    8) Choose "Wipe/Factory Data Reset" Option Here, And Then Once Done Choose Reboot
    9) Wait Up To 5 Mins For Firmware To Boot For First Time & Proceed Through Initial Set Up
    10) Open Settings & Navigate To "Apps", Then Choose "See All Apps" Then "Show System Apps" Find The App "Chromecast Android Shell" And DISABLE It (Wont Work Without Widevine Level1 & slows device down)
    11 Disable "Movie Player" & Any Other Apps You Want To Hide
    12 Enjoy!

Thanks DiogoSilva48

Thanks for the reply and eagerly waiting for manual update. The existing rom is almost like stock one. Happy with it, and the manual update would enhance it further.

I tried sideloading many .apk for prime video of different versions and both platforms - mobile and android tv. Even tried aptroid.tv app store with someone's suggestions on google.
    However, the mobile versions did not even install. And the TV versions though installed but returned with the same error. Only trailers are able to play. Main content isn't playing and the error "Something went wrong" shows up.

If you could help me with any working apk for prime video, kindly provide. Just like the netflix you provided.

Thank you so much in advance Aidan.
    hey v7 is now available, most are uploaded 2 still uploading :)
    3. [V6](Qualcomm QCA9377 & LTM8830)

Wifi working perfectly fine on my 8189etv.
    Hello Timosat, as I understood I have to find ly remote file and then after several step sut this folder in aidans rom... Where to find the right remote folder for my box? I have the remote.conf from a previous rom can I use this file?
    I read that you use Atvx 4 rom to do this ? You choosed this rom because your remote works with this rom?
    It's a long process with patience. Your remote.conf file has to be renamed to remote.tab1 and use any good file explorer eg mixexplorer and transfer tthe remote file to vendor/etc folder .But before you do this make sure you are rooted. You may try and root Aidan's rom first by patching recovery.Partition method.And see if your remote will work. As for my case yes I use atvx4 rom because I've tried Aidan's rom my remote did not work. So I made (should I call it hybrid) rom.By taking system.PARTITION from Aidan's rom and substitute it in atvx4 and also patching atvx4 recovery.PARTITION with Magisk.Then I repacked and flashed to my box.