[VE][ROM][STOCK]Alb V1 S6 ROM for GT-I8200(L/N/Q)

Search This thread

Hicham03

Jan 2, 2015
Mohammedia
WARNING: I DON'T MAKE THIS ROM, I ONLY WANT TO SHARE IT BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANY THREAD ABOUT IT.
THIS ROM IS MADE FOR THE GT-I8200(L/N/Q), NOT THE GT-I8190!!

FEATURES:
•S6 Themed systemUI (status bar, recent apps...)
•S5 themed camera
•S6 themed icons
•AOSP Themed settings
•S6 wallpapers
•S6 Bootanimation
•Rooted
•Etc.....

FULL REVIEWS (from Youtube):
HERE
or HERE

DOWNLOAD
Link of the ROM: https://mega.nz/#!29oxCbgR!t9xZpRrqlTDTprPnXkonaOL68rnuzRB3EdqO3SA7B4I
How to install
•Download the ROM to your phone
•Flash PhilZ or TWRP Recovery (You can find them on this thread)
•Through recovery, make a full backup of your phone (just because if something went wrong during ROM flashing you can restore your phone ;))
•Wipe data, cache and system
•Install the downloaded ROM
•Enjoy!!

Thanks to:
•Allah SWT
•Probando Android
•arbri zeqollari
•Me :p
•All those who downloaded the ROM (You?!!)

wikican

Mar 14, 2016
now im installing with adb sideload.. so testing..

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

installed and running :D

so sms applicaiton crashing but no problem. i will install another sms application.

thank you. very nice and fast ui..

cloudmann

Apr 10, 2012
watch this nougat rom for gt-i8200N/L???:D:D:D:D
Yep. Used this one myself. It's not really Nougat, though... like all other ROMs for the i8200, this is a modified stock ROM and is still Jellybean 4.2.2, just heavily skinned. That said, it's faster than the stock ROM, offers slightly better battery performance, and is quite stable. Worth looking at.

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Yep. Used this one myself. It's not really Nougat, though... like all other ROMs for the i8200, this is a modified stock ROM and is still Jellybean 4.2.2, just heavily skinned. That said, it's faster than the stock ROM, offers slightly better battery performance, and is quite stable. Worth looking at.
So, I put together a complete ZIP file with this exact modified stock ROM. I included everything you need to install it.

Disclaimers: this is your phone and I'm not responsible for what you do with it. I've done this process multiple times with tons of different ROMs, and if you follow the instructions from the included text file I authored, it should work perfectly. I'm not responsible for bricked phones, though I did include files to restore from a soft brick.

Also, I did not author this ROM image... it is a modified stock image (like everything else for the i8200) and is not REALLY Nougat or Lineage OS... it's just heavily skinned to look and act like it. That being said, battery life is noticably improved, speed is increased just a bit, and the ROM is stable.

After downloading, extract all files to a directory and then read my instructions... multiple times... make sure you have your mind wrapped around the process before you commit.

Anyway, the file is HUGE (1.25 GB) and the hosting is absolutely free and absolutely middling in download speeds, so give it some time to download... patience and virtues and whatnot. If this file goes without downloads for thirty days, it will self delete from the hosting server, so if you stumble across this thread at some point in the future and the link is dead, message me. I will EVENTUALLY get the PM and I'll update this thread with a new link once I get a chance to upload the file again.

I included the Custom Nougat ROM image, TWRP 2.7.2.0 for the i8200, a SuperSU ZIP file, Odin 3.07 (which I used), a newer Odin for those who prefer it, the needed Samsung driver install file, and a copy of Philz if you prefer that particular recovery. I also included a stock recovery image in case you have a soft brick occur. Also my detailed, step by step instructions in a text file.

Anyhow, here's the link:

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/746451/S3-i8200 Custom ROM.zip

Reactions: Fearless(SP)

Fearless(SP)

Mar 18, 2018
kathmadu
thanks for support us and providing roms. I recommended to you to make more nice rom for this gt-i8200N/L/Q.
Orignal firmware is to bad and get problem in battery disconnect in charging.so i use roms which is good and no any problems:D:D:D:D

cloudmann

Apr 10, 2012
It should, but I don't have one to verify this.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

I'd recommend making a backup in TWRP before flashing this. If it doesn't work, just restore your old backup. The hardware across all i8200 phones is virtually identical with the exception of things like NFC and LTE... this ROM appears to support all of that by default, so it should, in theory, work with any i8200 revision. Give it a try and let us know.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING: I DON'T MAKE THIS ROM, I ONLY WANT TO SHARE IT BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANY THREAD ABOUT IT.
    THIS ROM IS MADE FOR THE GT-I8200(L/N/Q), NOT THE GT-I8190!!

FEATURES:
    •S6 Themed systemUI (status bar, recent apps...)
    •S5 themed camera
    •S6 themed icons
    •AOSP Themed settings
    •S6 wallpapers
    •S6 Bootanimation
    •Rooted
    •Etc.....

FULL REVIEWS (from Youtube):
    HERE
    or HERE

DOWNLOAD
    Link of the ROM: https://mega.nz/#!29oxCbgR!t9xZpRrqlTDTprPnXkonaOL68rnuzRB3EdqO3SA7B4I
    How to install
    •Download the ROM to your phone
    •Flash PhilZ or TWRP Recovery (You can find them on this thread)
    •Through recovery, make a full backup of your phone (just because if something went wrong during ROM flashing you can restore your phone ;))
    •Wipe data, cache and system
    •Install the downloaded ROM
    •Enjoy!!

Thanks to:
    •Allah SWT
    •Probando Android
    •arbri zeqollari
    •Me :p
    •All those who downloaded the ROM (You?!!)
    still has dual sim framework ...

The second SIM icon on the status bar is not real, it's only a theme.
    i know :) i tested it
    watch this nougat rom for gt-i8200N/L???:D:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

So, I put together a complete ZIP file with this exact modified stock ROM. I included everything you need to install it.

Disclaimers: this is your phone and I'm not responsible for what you do with it. I've done this process multiple times with tons of different ROMs, and if you follow the instructions from the included text file I authored, it should work perfectly. I'm not responsible for bricked phones, though I did include files to restore from a soft brick.

Also, I did not author this ROM image... it is a modified stock image (like everything else for the i8200) and is not REALLY Nougat or Lineage OS... it's just heavily skinned to look and act like it. That being said, battery life is noticably improved, speed is increased just a bit, and the ROM is stable.

After downloading, extract all files to a directory and then read my instructions... multiple times... make sure you have your mind wrapped around the process before you commit.

Anyway, the file is HUGE (1.25 GB) and the hosting is absolutely free and absolutely middling in download speeds, so give it some time to download... patience and virtues and whatnot. If this file goes without downloads for thirty days, it will self delete from the hosting server, so if you stumble across this thread at some point in the future and the link is dead, message me. I will EVENTUALLY get the PM and I'll update this thread with a new link once I get a chance to upload the file again.

I included the Custom Nougat ROM image, TWRP 2.7.2.0 for the i8200, a SuperSU ZIP file, Odin 3.07 (which I used), a newer Odin for those who prefer it, the needed Samsung driver install file, and a copy of Philz if you prefer that particular recovery. I also included a stock recovery image in case you have a soft brick occur. Also my detailed, step by step instructions in a text file.

Anyhow, here's the link:

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/746451/S3-i8200 Custom ROM.zip