Vehicle.apk reworking px3 px5

Search This thread

stanjkof

Jun 6, 2012
Hello,
I'm looking to edit the vehicle status app,
I don't like the generic car image for open door status.

Can somebody send me the apk file? Mine is corrupted, and have no backup.

9_Mad-Max_5

Jan 30, 2015
Anbei sollte eine normale App sein die noch nicht veränder wurde.
Sorry just noticed it was an english thread.
This should be an unmodified CAN BUs app.
A while ago i made the same. That for me the effort wasn´t worth the result.

Attachments

• CanBus_android.microntek.canbus.apk
    2.8 MB · Views: 5,195
Last edited:

stanjkof

Jun 6, 2012
Hey, thanks.
But that's not the app I was looking for, it must have "vehicle" in the name of the app.
Why it wasn't worth of effort, you were not satisfied or it didn't work?

9_Mad-Max_5

Jan 30, 2015
Ah shut.
Sorry should be more patient while readinsg the whole text.
But this time it should be the wright app.

It worked on the car which is shown in the pdc but i wans´t stattisfied with an car special picture and it just won´t fit right so yeah i steped beak to the original app.

Attachments

• Fahrzeug_com.microntek.controlinfo.apk
    1.9 MB · Views: 3,954

stanjkof

Jun 6, 2012
I managed to do it, I also changed the canbus app so my car now shows up every time I open the door.

I would NOT want to do it again, the App graphics are terribly composed. It tok me 2 days/around 8 hours.

Attachments

• 50818471_754448821596786_3181123946472800256_o.jpg
    50818471_754448821596786_3181123946472800256_o.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 8,494

9_Mad-Max_5

Jan 30, 2015
I managed to do it, I also changed the canbus app so my car now shows up every time I open the door.

I would NOT want to do it again, the App graphics are terribly composed. It tok me 2 days/around 8 hours.
Uh looks pretty sweet.
But that is what im talking about. You need a lot of work for an poor result.

Gesendet von meinem G8341 mit Tapatalk

royalhawk2002

Sep 21, 2008
Avezzano

This is nice... probably it can be modified to have more options... I mean, OEM TPMS show, OEM Parking Sensors, etc. and solve also some bugs
I.E. , in my 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee I have the Panel LED lighting up only if I use the "Manual Headlights On". In "Auto" mode it will not work. I assume that the canbus app cannot decode the "Auto" message. Also in the "Veichle" I don't see anything.

stanjkof

Jun 6, 2012
Well, you can only edit graphics, other stuff is encoded, so...
Nobody has source code.

stanjkof

Jun 6, 2012
Here are both canbus and controlinfo apk's, edited to show red Seat Leon instead that generic white car.

controlinfo app goes to system/app/MTCcontrolinfo/ folder
canbus app goes to system/private-app/MTCcanbus/ folder (or something like that, I don't remember)

Attachments

• MTCCanbus.apk
    3 MB · Views: 3,383
  • MTCControlInfo.apk
    2.1 MB · Views: 3,045

9_Mad-Max_5

Jan 30, 2015
Here are both canbus and controlinfo apk's, edited to show red Seat Leon instead that generic white car.

canbus app goes to system/private-app/MTCcanbus/ folder (or something like that, I don't remember)

I just looked at you app and thought you made a great job.
Where did you get these great carmodel?
Or did you do it on your own?

stanjkof

Jun 6, 2012
I just looked at you app and thought you made a great job.
Where did you get these great carmodel?
Or did you do it on your own?

Thanks man.
I found the top-down view of the car on google, tinted the glass, changed the color, did a lot of editing in photoshop (made opened door graphics from scratch ...it had none of that).
A lot of sweat and going up and down to my car to test it.
Original graphic elements in the app are terribly missaligned and just plain sloppy. I couldn't stand it.

stanjkof

Jun 6, 2012
Also, where is that bluetooth app located? I can't find the apk that contains the graphics (dialer, numbers, etc)?
I need to rework that to look less tacky.

elalvaro19

Sep 18, 2018
To change the image for when the doors open, what apk of the two do I have to install or is it necessary to replace the two?

Seicane-Misery

Dec 22, 2018

Hi mate,
this reminded me that old CarO pro prog.. correct?

2016/05/06/caroo-pro-dashcam-obd-v3-1-0-07-apk

((( if the link is not allowed? please remove it. )))

Last edited:

ale_kons

Apr 26, 2016
Zurich
I see you have some experience with vehicle/Controlinfo/MTCanbus thus i will ask a question :)
In my Unit there is no vehicle/Controlinfo/MTCanbus application installed thus i have no info regarding doors open and other like fuel, voltage etc..
I am struggling for a long time to find a solution without any luck. Installing the apk fails and even copying to /system/app/ is not working. I have a canbus decoder that came with the unit and the steering wheel buttons are working. I recently upgrade to Hal9k Rom (which is awesome) from Malaysk but still those apps are not included.

Any idea ?

Car : Mercedes W164
Unit : PX5 / MTCE_GS_V3.00_3
ROM: Hal9k Mod v3.1
Canbus decoder : GS 20180514 HW:V2 SW:V3 (for B200/W211/Viano/R350/W209/S320)

Seicane-Misery

Dec 22, 2018
I see you have some experience with vehicle/Controlinfo/MTCanbus thus i will ask a question :)
In my Unit there is no vehicle/Controlinfo/MTCanbus application installed thus i have no info regarding doors open and other like fuel, voltage etc..
I am struggling for a long time to find a solution without any luck. Installing the apk fails and even copying to /system/app/ is not working. I have a canbus decoder that came with the unit and the steering wheel buttons are working. I recently upgrade to Hal9k Rom (which is awesome) from Malaysk but still those apps are not included.

Any idea ?

Car : Mercedes W164
Unit : PX5 / MTCE_GS_V3.00_3
ROM: Hal9k Mod v3.1
Canbus decoder : GS 20180514 HW:V2 SW:V3 (for B200/W211/Viano/R350/W209/S320)
Hi,
I maybe wrong but..
it depends on your car and the year of construction of the vehicle plus the pc-unit of the car or it allows.. so it is not as easy as you thought.

Seicane-Misery

Dec 22, 2018
My car is a Mercedes 2009 model therefore it should work based on comments from other people with older cars.
Hi,
if you are really sure about that? then it is the used canbus, it is not well programmed, the chinese little guys could not program everything as it had to be.. or, there is an expensive canbus (blue of color, if i'm not wrong) for sale, only I had the name of it long forgotten, if one (buyer) has some problem with his car options, he mail to them the problem back and they make it working with a newer sw update etc.. costs +/- 100 €.. if I still remember it.. so a very expensive canbus indeed.

Edit:
https://www.google.com/search?safe=...KHW4WDCgQsAR6BAgFEAE&biw=1280&bih=726&dpr=1.5

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Adroid CANBUS for SKODA

a little bit of graphics change. And customized for O2FL. I played a bit ... how can i add attachments??? :confused:
    All screens are here:
    CANBUS SKODA

CHANGES:
    - auto icon for reversing and any door opening is Superb 2015 combi silber
    - icons for clima are changed to yellow
    - seat heating indicated with red arrow
    -decimal point is "," and not square
    - HI temperetur is indicated RED
    - LO temperatur is indicated BLUE
    - ALL MAX are RED

HOW to install(works in PX5)step by step:
    - u need rooted HU (Hal9MOD4 works only with OTA 4.0.1!, free version Mod4 is not fully rooted)
    - with Rootexplorer with SU privilegies find in ROOT/system/priv-app/HCTCanBus/HCTCanBus.apk
    - Change permision for this file to 0777, and them delete the file
    - copy new HCTCanBus.apk in to ROOT/system/priv-app/HCTCanBus/
    - and then change permision back to 0644
    - restart HU
    - FINISH

Download for apk:
    ULOZTO
    https://ulozto.sk/file/k0k3dHCrVqe1/hctcanbus-apk
    MEGA
    https://mega.nz/#!U5IwgIwJ!8uXP7Xo8qzcXgrUIfWtMaHmMfKVu45FFmAoDhRLl_ps

Hello.
    I decided to tune CanBus applications under Mod Hal9k version 4.0.2 using original files and @phoennix files, while improving some details. It means:
    - The sunroof from the reversing sensor view has been removed.
    - The right front door (from the passenger) has been corrected
    - The rear left door has been improved
    - The rest of the thing is done in orange just like it is in VW

I don't know if it will work for everyone. So I advise you to make a copy of your file. Mod made under PX30, and Hal9k 4.0.2!!!
    @phoennix
    Do you allow to mirror it on mega?
    @phoennix
    Do you allow to mirror it on mega?

@phoennix
    The download is geoblocked from germany

post 25 is updt with MEGA link