Vehicle.apk reworking px3 px5

Search This thread

phoennix

Jun 20, 2010
Impossible

Hello friend, I have done exactly what you put in your post even I have downloaded the browser you propose, it has been totally impossible to change the permision to the file, since the system does not want (I am ROOT), at least with the Android 9 Rom From Hal9k, I have no idea how he left you. Do you have a different rom?
u need OTA 4.0.1 installed. Free rom is not fully rooted
my mistake, I didn't mention it there ..

iarno77

May 24, 2015
This Is Only For Skoda or for all Canbus ,like Toyota??

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

phoennix

Jun 20, 2010
But i have just that OTA of hal9k.

Enviado desde mi SM-A530F mediante Tapatalk
A full root with OTA4.0.1 is required to overwrite apk

This Is Only For Skoda or for all Canbus ,like Toyota??

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk
The application itself remained universal for various cars. I just changed the car icons to Škoda. And I changed the color of the air conditioning, seat heating etc display too. If it previously worked on eg. Toyota must continue to work, but with Škoda icons (door opening and reversing)

Last edited:
Reactions: iarno77

Lakota73

Mar 8, 2020
Vehicle app not in my list!

Well I've had to create a new account just to post in this thread today. Been around XDA for years and just cannot access my account or reset my password! :crying:
Anyhow, I just stumbled on this thread by accident whilst searching for something on Google and reckon this app looks pretty awesome and I need it!!!
I tried to install the apps dotted throughout this thread onto my Xtrons PX5 device and it told me that some versions of them are already installed (as in it asked me if I wanted to update the existing apps) but I don't see the Vehicle app in my program list. Am I missing something really obvious as to why I can't see the vehicle app on my list? I'd love to get this on my system.
I'm on Hal9k v4.00.

roydestroy

Aug 22, 2009
Anyone knows if there is a way to display this info on a PX5 unit on a KIA car? I am able to use the steering wheel keys which I guess are canbus related but I cannot seem to find a way to get any other sort of info from the car. I have tried a couple of canbus models (which have the kia designation next to them) but I have never been able to even get the vehicle app to appear on my app drawer or see doors opening ac etc. I may be in the wrong thread but I seriously have found zero information anywhere on the web

9_Mad-Max_5

Jan 30, 2015
Anyone knows if there is a way to display this info on a PX5 unit on a KIA car? I am able to use the steering wheel keys which I guess are canbus related but I cannot seem to find a way to get any other sort of info from the car. I have tried a couple of canbus models (which have the kia designation next to them) but I have never been able to even get the vehicle app to appear on my app drawer or see doors opening ac etc. I may be in the wrong thread but I seriously have found zero information anywhere on the web
I would guess the encoding of the canbus is not evolved enough for the kia can, similar to the one from Audi so it doesn't makes sense to Show the App itself.

Gesendet von meinem G8341 mit Tapatalk

Avtor_1993

Apr 8, 2020
Hi there. And is it possible to get an application for android 10, roadnav s200, mitsubishi lancer sportback 2010?

herb77

Apr 10, 2017

I had the same problem with my Ford. The soultion was that I had to buy an other CAN-Box from Aliexpress (maybe like this) and I also had to make slight modification to the cable (thanks go to yaris1 for the help). After the modification I have air condition , distance sensors and ALL steering wheel keys working.

Last edited:

gatao1

Apr 23, 2008
Braga,Pt
Hi,
I'm looking to change the language but I can't find the language file.
View attachment hctcanbus.apk

20191124-120704.jpg

segu45

Jul 12, 2013
Vecindario
Hi,
I'm looking to change the language but I can't find the language file.
View attachment 5017179

20191124-120704.jpg

Hello, you have to unzip it and extract the .xml files of values and translate them. I can give you a hand, I send you the file (in English) and you translate it, then you send it back to me and I send you the apk compiled with it.

Attachments

• strings.xml
    21.1 KB · Views: 85
  • stringsfr.xml
    20.8 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: gatao1

tebukan

May 6, 2015
I want use in px3 unit.i have 7.1.2 android 2 GB Dasaita. Are there any suitable APKs?

CPH1941 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

gatao1

Apr 23, 2008
Braga,Pt
Hello, you have to unzip it and extract the .xml files of values and translate them. I can give you a hand, I send you the file (in English) and you translate it, then you send it back to me and I send you the apk compiled with it.
thank you segu45 :good: for your help stringsfr.xml suits me very well but in my APK which I joined in my first post there are no strings.xlm?
I have stringsfr.xml in my apk but when I choose the French language in carsettings it always remains in English. :confused:
Malaysk ROM for PX6 RK3399

Last edited:

gatao1

Apr 23, 2008
Braga,Pt
I want your help thank you, you have the APK in my first post and the language is in French you have it in your post stringsfr.xml

segu45

Jul 12, 2013
Vecindario
I want your help thank you, you have the APK in my first post and the language is in French you have it in your post stringsfr.xml
ok, let's go in parts. I decompile your apk simply to see if there is anything new, all htccanbus.apk are the same regardless px5- px6. Tell me what you want it to look like in French, because everything you see is not in that apk. Depending on what you want to translate we need other APKs. Put some screenshots and I indicate that .XML we need to translate.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

gatao1

Apr 23, 2008
Braga,Pt
ok, let's go in parts. I decompile your apk simply to see if there is anything new, all htccanbus.apk are the same regardless px5- px6. Tell me what you want it to look like in French, because everything you see is not in that apk. Depending on what you want to translate we need other APKs. Put some screenshots and I indicate that .XML we need to translate.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk
some examples :good:
View attachment Exemples.zip
(The APK that I posted is the same one that is installed in my car.)

Last edited:

segu45

Jul 12, 2013
Vecindario
some examples :good:
View attachment 5018129
(The APK that I posted is the same one that is installed in my car.)

Those screens are in mtccontrolsettings.apk and mtccontrolinfo.apk. I have all the unzipped apks on my computer and I translated them all into Spanish. I send you the values in English and French, compare it and translate the missing sentences. Forward them to me, I compile them and send the apks already translated. These apks are from last year's rom, tell me what compilation you have, what mcu and car model to further refine the search.

Attachments

• mtccontrolinfo.zip
    24.5 KB · Views: 165
  • mtccontrolsettings.zip
    37.2 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: gatao1

gatao1

Apr 23, 2008
Braga,Pt
Those screens are in mtccontrolsettings.apk and mtccontrolinfo.apk. I have all the unzipped apks on my computer and I translated them all into Spanish. I send you the values in English and French, compare it and translate the missing sentences. Forward them to me, I compile them and send the apks already translated. These apks are from last year's rom, tell me what compilation you have, what mcu and car model to further refine the search.
Hola segu,
my car is a VW Touran 2015 type Carat your french translations its ok.
Screenshot_20200514-101322.png
View attachment HCTControlInfo.apk
View attachment HCTControlSettings.apk

amesino

Nov 13, 2019
hola yo soy español como tu me gustaria cambiar el coche que sale en mi joying, me explicas como se hace y donde se ponen los archivos muchas gracias y un saludo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Adroid CANBUS for SKODA

a little bit of graphics change. And customized for O2FL. I played a bit ... how can i add attachments??? :confused:
    All screens are here:
    CANBUS SKODA

CHANGES:
    - auto icon for reversing and any door opening is Superb 2015 combi silber
    - icons for clima are changed to yellow
    - seat heating indicated with red arrow
    -decimal point is "," and not square
    - HI temperetur is indicated RED
    - LO temperatur is indicated BLUE
    - ALL MAX are RED

HOW to install(works in PX5)step by step:
    - u need rooted HU (Hal9MOD4 works only with OTA 4.0.1!, free version Mod4 is not fully rooted)
    - with Rootexplorer with SU privilegies find in ROOT/system/priv-app/HCTCanBus/HCTCanBus.apk
    - Change permision for this file to 0777, and them delete the file
    - copy new HCTCanBus.apk in to ROOT/system/priv-app/HCTCanBus/
    - and then change permision back to 0644
    - restart HU
    - FINISH

Download for apk:
    ULOZTO
    https://ulozto.sk/file/k0k3dHCrVqe1/hctcanbus-apk
    MEGA
    https://mega.nz/#!U5IwgIwJ!8uXP7Xo8qzcXgrUIfWtMaHmMfKVu45FFmAoDhRLl_ps
    Here are both canbus and controlinfo apk's, edited to show red Seat Leon instead that generic white car.

controlinfo app goes to system/app/MTCcontrolinfo/ folder
    canbus app goes to system/private-app/MTCcanbus/ folder (or something like that, I don't remember)
    Hello.
    I decided to tune CanBus applications under Mod Hal9k version 4.0.2 using original files and @phoennix files, while improving some details. It means:
    - The sunroof from the reversing sensor view has been removed.
    - The right front door (from the passenger) has been corrected
    - The rear left door has been improved
    - The rest of the thing is done in orange just like it is in VW

I don't know if it will work for everyone. So I advise you to make a copy of your file. Mod made under PX30, and Hal9k 4.0.2!!!
    @phoennix
    Do you allow to mirror it on mega?
    @phoennix
    Do you allow to mirror it on mega?

@phoennix
    The download is geoblocked from germany

post 25 is updt with MEGA link