Vehicle.apk reworking px3 px5

Search This thread

ecolibra

Feb 16, 2018
these apk are used for csn2 radios?

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Those screens are in mtccontrolsettings.apk and mtccontrolinfo.apk. I have all the unzipped apks on my computer and I translated them all into Spanish. I send you the values in English and French, compare it and translate the missing sentences. Forward them to me, I compile them and send the apks already translated. These apks are from last year's rom, tell me what compilation you have, what mcu and car model to further refine the search.

hello, can you pass me these apk for a csn2 radio translated into spanish?

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Those screens are in mtccontrolsettings.apk and mtccontrolinfo.apk. I have all the unzipped apks on my computer and I translated them all into Spanish. I send you the values in English and French, compare it and translate the missing sentences. Forward them to me, I compile them and send the apks already translated. These apks are from last year's rom, tell me what compilation you have, what mcu and car model to further refine the search.

segu45

Jul 12, 2013
Vecindario
these apk are used for csn2 radios?

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

You must send me your apks, then I can do that, but if you don't have root, it's not possible to put it back . If you are from Spain send me a private massage and we can speak about that.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

ShadoVeX

Mar 7, 2016
Hello.
I decided to tune CanBus applications under Mod Hal9k version 4.0.2 using original files and @phoennix files, while improving some details. It means:
- The sunroof from the reversing sensor view has been removed.
- The right front door (from the passenger) has been corrected
- The rear left door has been improved
- The rest of the thing is done in orange just like it is in VW

I don't know if it will work for everyone. So I advise you to make a copy of your file. Mod made under PX30, and Hal9k 4.0.2!!!

Attachments

• HCTCanBus.apk
    3.5 MB · Views: 510

newell63

Sep 30, 2016
Hello.
I decided to tune CanBus applications under Mod Hal9k version 4.0.2 using original files and @phoennix files, while improving some details. It means:

I don't know if it will work for everyone. So I advise you to make a copy of your file. Mod made under PX30, and Hal9k 4.0.2!!!
Hi.
Does the app change the look of the driving mode selection skoda/vw/seat ?
Thanks to you

ShadoVeX

Mar 7, 2016
Hi.
Does the app change the look of the driving mode selection skoda/vw/seat ?
Thanks to you

Everything is just like the original. The appearance of the car has been changed when the door opens, in the rear view camera. The background behind the car in the rear view camera is more transparent. the inscription at the air conditioning settings Hi is red and low is blue ... etc.

newell63

Sep 30, 2016
Everything is just like the original. The appearance of the car has been changed when the door opens, in the rear view camera. The background behind the car in the rear view camera is more transparent. the inscription at the air conditioning settings Hi is red and low is blue ... etc.
Great.
Do you have pictures please ?
Need to be root ?
Work on any version px5 ? Android 8/9/10?

ShadoVeX

Mar 7, 2016
Great.
Do you have pictures please ?
Need to be root ?
Work on any version px5 ? Android 8/9/10?

It is impossible to do without root, although you have to try because the key is like in a general app. The apk was created under PX30 for Hal9k 4.0.2.
How do I find the time to share a photo ...

newell63

Sep 30, 2016
It is impossible to do without root, although you have to try because the key is like in a general app. The apk was created under PX30 for Hal9k 4.0.2.
How do I find the time to share a photo ...
Ok.
Thanks

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

Here are both canbus and controlinfo apk's, edited to show red Seat Leon instead that generic white car.

controlinfo app goes to system/app/MTCcontrolinfo/ folder
canbus app goes to system/private-app/MTCcanbus/ folder (or something like that, I don't remember)
On which leon series ?
Thanks

lagos911

Jan 25, 2009
I own a peugeot 207 with an android 10 unit cpu px6. Many functions of the canbox display is not working.
Also I want to customized the graphics or text.... the info or the errors are displaying to the screen. I have to edit the something to the apps or is something inside the canbox?
If somebody have experience with the can bus settings can please explain to me what the key mode and the type 2 are doing?

Last edited:

mrgiaco01

Aug 18, 2020
Hello.

Hi, I would like to create my own custom apk with the picture of my car. I use APK Easy Tool to decompile / compile the apks. Can you tell me what parameters you use to recompile the HCTCanbus.apk file? I can compile it but it doesn't work on my radio.

alecoss

Mar 10, 2011
Translate info and decode function of canbox

Hy and compliments for great work on app.
I like to do the same mods on app of my Peugeot nav system madee by mekede with android 9 installed.
The problem is that I've decompiled APK modded resource file for translate and recompiled and signed but when I try to install on my radio receive message: the app is not installed!
What can I do?
It's possible to hack this app and add more functions?
Best regards and thanks a lot for help.
In attached the original carinfo APK.
https://www.paesenews.it/alex/com.tw.car_01_961_0000_200615.apk

ShadoVeX

Mar 7, 2016
I had the same problem too ... That's why I asked @phoennix, who gave great advice ... Unpack the original file and use it to prepare image files for replacement (With the same name and extension). Once ready, open the original apk file with 7zip and simply replace the files. Everything should work ... Regards ...

mahmoudfsm

Sep 4, 2020
hi how to add my car

Can I add it to this list?
citroen c4 ?

Attachments

• IMG_8192.JPG
    IMG_8192.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 264

wurst_wasser

Dec 21, 2012
Today I installed the apk by shadowvex and it worked perfectly! I saw in the data that there are icons for parking autopilot. This does not work for me. Nothing on the radio, only in the cockpit. Any ideas?

pavellz

May 20, 2020
Sorry guys if my question is too obvious. I would like to translate messages displayed during automatic parking. I unpack vehicle.apk, carinfo.apk and look for the whole directory and cannot find strings.ini. What should I do?

pavellz

May 20, 2020
HCTCanBus recompiling

While working on translations of HCTCanBus I try to decompile, change strings.ini and compile but compiling fails. APK Easy Tool displays following error even I recompile HCTCanBus with no changes:
\styles.xml:6: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:colorPrimary'.
W:
W: C:\Users\Pawe \Documents\APK Easy Tool\1-Decompiled APKs\HCTCanBus\res\values\styles.xml:7: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:statusBarColor'.
W:
brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec (exit code = 1): [C:\Users\PAWE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar_4271550142649788102.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 127, --min-sdk-version, 21, --target-sdk-version, 28, --version-code, 28, --version-name, 9, --no-version-vectors, -F, C:\Users\PAWE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL2650343406887277008.tmp, -e, C:\Users\PAWE~1\AppData\Local\Temp\APKTOOL6525136598483615839.tmp, -0, arsc, -I, C:\Users\Pawe \AppData\Local\apktool\framework\1.apk, -S, C:\Users\Pawe \Documents\APK Easy Tool\1-Decompiled APKs\HCTCanBus\res, -M, C:\Users\Pawe \Documents\APK Easy Tool\1-Decompiled APKs\HCTCanBus\AndroidManifest.xml]

Question is: what to do step by step?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Adroid CANBUS for SKODA

a little bit of graphics change. And customized for O2FL. I played a bit ... how can i add attachments??? :confused:
    All screens are here:
    CANBUS SKODA

CHANGES:
    - auto icon for reversing and any door opening is Superb 2015 combi silber
    - icons for clima are changed to yellow
    - seat heating indicated with red arrow
    -decimal point is "," and not square
    - HI temperetur is indicated RED
    - LO temperatur is indicated BLUE
    - ALL MAX are RED

HOW to install(works in PX5)step by step:
    - u need rooted HU (Hal9MOD4 works only with OTA 4.0.1!, free version Mod4 is not fully rooted)
    - with Rootexplorer with SU privilegies find in ROOT/system/priv-app/HCTCanBus/HCTCanBus.apk
    - Change permision for this file to 0777, and them delete the file
    - copy new HCTCanBus.apk in to ROOT/system/priv-app/HCTCanBus/
    - and then change permision back to 0644
    - restart HU
    - FINISH

Download for apk:
    ULOZTO
    https://ulozto.sk/file/k0k3dHCrVqe1/hctcanbus-apk
    MEGA
    https://mega.nz/#!U5IwgIwJ!8uXP7Xo8qzcXgrUIfWtMaHmMfKVu45FFmAoDhRLl_ps
    Here are both canbus and controlinfo apk's, edited to show red Seat Leon instead that generic white car.

controlinfo app goes to system/app/MTCcontrolinfo/ folder
    canbus app goes to system/private-app/MTCcanbus/ folder (or something like that, I don't remember)
    Hello.

@phoennix
    Do you allow to mirror it on mega?
    @phoennix
    Do you allow to mirror it on mega?

@phoennix
    The download is geoblocked from germany

post 25 is updt with MEGA link