• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Vensmile mini pc IPC002 Bios reset help

Search This thread

svalambhia

Feb 21, 2020
I had purchased Vensmile mini pc IPC002, later upgraded to windows 10. It was working fine, on VGA adapter(via converter) or direct hdmi out. few days ago i tried to change some bios settings and then pc starts but no display is present, is there any key to reset bios. I am attaching youtube video link showing bios details.
I had opened the case of pc and put some photos. I think there is no physical jumper to reset bios.
I had also tried to disconnect battery and external power and all connector for 3-4 days to see self reset but it did not work.

photos of pc on google drive
photos.app.goo.gl/nJsb5sCHE5UwbWPn8

to see the bios menus (ami bios version 2.16.1242 )
search youtube for vensmile bios see video by PC DOODLE

Last edited:

itechengine

Mar 27, 2013
Pune
techeggs.com
I had purchased Vensmile mini pc IPC002, later upgraded to windows 10. It was working fine, on VGA adapter(via converter) or direct hdmi out. few days ago i tried to change some bios settings and then pc starts but no display is present, is there any key to reset bios. I am attaching youtube video link showing bios details.
I had opened the case of pc and put some photos. I think there is no physical jumper to reset bios.
I had also tried to disconnect battery and external power and all connector for 3-4 days to see self reset but it did not work.

photos of pc on google drive
photos.app.goo.gl/nJsb5sCHE5UwbWPn8

to see the bios menus (ami bios version 2.16.1242 )
search youtube for vensmile bios see video by PC DOODLE
Did you fine any solution? I am having same issue, no display with HDMI