Verizon 4G LTE network vs Verizon 4G XLTE network speeds

Search This thread

pwrdbykyank

Mar 28, 2011
I feel like using two different phones (among other things) creates a variable that messes with the test. Hasn't anyone watched Mythbusters? Gosh.

Well point was to use one phone thats on the 4g lte network and one on the xlte network. I doubt using both at same time does anything since im sure thousands of other people nearby were on their phones in los angeles as well. Plus each phone was on a totally different account if one would think it might have any effect if they were on same account. :)

mojito13

Aug 8, 2014
Well point was to use one phone thats on the 4g lte network and one on the xlte network. I doubt using both at same time does anything since im sure thousands of other people nearby were on their phones in los angeles as well. Plus each phone was on a totally different account if one would think it might have any effect if they were on same account. :)

No I understand, I was just pointing out that there are quite a few variables in this test that aren't accounted for. It's an interesting result but there's so many variables they didn't bother controlling and a bunch that are essentially out of their control that make the test fundamentally flawed.

ihavenewnike

Mar 5, 2012
Los Angeles
d45dd55f548e4af0c117203928d572e1.jpg

Xlte