[Verizon]Called from 844-340-4325 answer it!

Search This thread

JU57US

Dec 6, 2016
I missed the call this afternoon. No voicemail, but I'll call back tomorrow. Thanks for posting that number, I just thought it was a random telemarketer.

Reactions: jnclocker

LzeroKI

Jul 14, 2014
I'm waiting on a Pixel XL from Verizon (ordered in November, newest ship date is in a couple weeks). I see that I actually missed a call from this number 4 days ago, but I did not receive a voice mail. Can I just call this number back to get my Daydream view?

JU57US

Dec 6, 2016
I just called back this morning and without even saying a thing the rep thanked me for calling back and offered me the Daydream View. I didn't have a voicemail, but I did see that phone number on my missed call list. Thanks again, OP, for the notification.

jasondec72

Sep 28, 2010
Winston-Salem
I didn't need a Daydream (I already have one). I asked if there was anything else that they could offer. They told me since I asked they could give me a $50 credit. So, even if you don't need a daydream, ask for the credit.

Reactions: acheney1990

zelch

Nov 14, 2010
I got my XL on the 24th, any guesses on how they are deciding who to give Daydream units to?

har02052

Feb 12, 2011
I just called them without them calling me. I had ordered two Pixel XL 128gb back in November and got my phones in January. They confirmed that I had purchased two phones, and said they would send out two free Daydream VR units in the next couple of days.

jbio

Feb 7, 2017
I received this call three days ago. They asked for my pin but I wouldn't give it to them. Then they asked for the last 4 of my SSN and I wouldn't give it to them. They told about the Daydream and that I would need to give them one of those numbers. I told them just to send me the Daydream but I wouldn't verify info (as you can see, I don't trust calls from unknown numbers). I received my Daydream today.

madsquabbles

Jan 31, 2009
I received this call three days ago. They asked for my pin but I wouldn't give it to them. Then they asked for the last 4 of my SSN and I wouldn't give it to them. They told about the Daydream and that I would need to give them one of those numbers. I told them just to send me the Daydream but I wouldn't verify info (as you can see, I don't trust calls from unknown numbers). I received my Daydream today.

Damn, they didn't ask for anything from me other than my name and whether I wanted the free daydream.

M9guy

Nov 9, 2014
Apparently the option of a $50 account credit ended yesterday so its the daydream or nothing :( I had bought 3 from verizon but since 2 of the 3 are not activated on my account right now they would only give me one. Crazy when I have the order numbers and they are clearly on my account but woman says shes not verizon cs so she cant verify that I bought 3 lol. Easy excuse not to honor :(

altwu

Dec 16, 2014
Verizon LG G3
Google Pixel XL
i received a call from this number a few days ago but didn't answer it, since it was unknown number. i called back today and now i'm down for a free daydream. they said it would ship after my phone ships, so i still gotta wait.

fiveighteen

Sep 30, 2014
Just had 2 Daydream Views show up at my house (ordered two phones that were delayed). I never got a phone call or even knew they were coming. I figured I wouldn't get anything since I got a bill credit after they said I was delayed from 1/6 to 3/3.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    They're sending free daydream views for our wait. Call them back if you missed the call. Seems legit as I didn't have to give any info and he knew the activation date. Gonna return the one I got from BB.
    They called this morning and I couldn't answer the phone, but they left a VM. I called back and they are giving me the daydream as well.
    Mine arrives on Tuesday!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    I missed the call this afternoon. No voicemail, but I'll call back tomorrow. Thanks for posting that number, I just thought it was a random telemarketer.
    I'm waiting on a Pixel XL from Verizon (ordered in November, newest ship date is in a couple weeks). I see that I actually missed a call from this number 4 days ago, but I did not receive a voice mail. Can I just call this number back to get my Daydream view?