Verizon native tether subscription bypass

Ssanai80

Oct 21, 2016
Which app are you referring to since there's a few of them called "network signal refresher"? I just installed the first one that showed up on google play search and tried it on my LG G4 and still got the verizon message for subscription.

Oct 21, 2016
Which app are you referring to since there's a few of them called "network signal refresher"? I just installed the first one that showed up on google play search and tried it on my LG G4 and still got the verizon message for subscription.
You have to hit refresh on the app then instantly turn on your native hotspot... It works

okibi

Jul 24, 2008
I ended up adding a tasker shortcut to my home screen for this. In tasker, I set it to launch Network Refresher Lite. Then (using AutoInput Plugin from Play Store), I have it click on the refresh button, then enable hotspot and go home. Works perfect and no need for root!

Reactions: DaPoets

DaPoets

Jul 10, 2007
Beverly Hills, CA
I ended up adding a tasker shortcut to my home screen for this. In tasker, I set it to launch Network Refresher Lite. Then (using AutoInput Plugin from Play Store), I have it click on the refresh button, then enable hotspot and go home. Works perfect and no need for root!
How are you enabling hotspot with this. I can get it to activate LNR and hit refresh but then my task list dies when going to settings in order to get to hotspot

okibi

Jul 24, 2008
How are you enabling hotspot with this. I can get it to activate LNR and hit refresh but then my task list dies when going to settings in order to get to hotspot
Here's what my tasker event is doing:

1. Launch App -> Network Refresher Lite
2. AutoInput - > Clicks the Refresh button
3. Wireless Settings -> Opens up wireless settings
4. AutoInput -> Clicks on Tethering & Portable Hotspot
5. AutoInput -> Clicks to enable Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot
6. Go Home

Hope that helps!

DaPoets

Jul 10, 2007
Beverly Hills, CA
Here's what my tasker event is doing:

1. Launch App -> Network Refresher Lite
2. AutoInput - > Clicks the Refresh button
3. Wireless Settings -> Opens up wireless settings
4. AutoInput -> Clicks on Tethering & Portable Hotspot
5. AutoInput -> Clicks to enable Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot
6. Go Home

Hope that helps!
Ok I'm making progress here. What do you put for Timeout (Seconds) as it seems the default is 20.

okibi

Jul 24, 2008
Are you getting a 100% success rate with this or do you get a random hang at times?

Also what did you use to make it go back "Home"?
I'm using AutoInput Global Action: Home, yet nothing happens.
Yep, works every time.

For home, I use App -> Go Home.

okibi

Jul 24, 2008
For me sometimes it hangs too long on Network Signal Refresh after it hits the Refresh button and by the time it get's to turn on the hotspot it's too late... I wonder what I'm doing wrong there.
Does it work sometimes? Maybe it's a setting in AutoInput?

DaPoets

Jul 10, 2007
Beverly Hills, CA
Looks the same as mine. Interesting. What does it do when it fails? Also, dis you enable accessibility for Tasker and AutoInput in Settings?
Accessibility is on for both of them.
It hangs too long before going to the next step sometimes, and therefore doesn't activate the hotspot soon enough after the NSR is refreshing...

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone