• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Verizon Note 7 removing features

Search This thread

jjayzx

Apr 14, 2011
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
Gotta love this

Sent from my SM-N930V using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1471649584471.jpg
    1471649584471.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 2,617

Android_Fr3ak

Dec 2, 2012
https://twitter.com/droid_life

No official article, just tweets. But looks like the screen is different too.

"Bottom line, Verizon wants you to have their version of the Note 7, not Samsung's. Spoiler: Their's isn't better than Samsung's." - Droid Life

Thanks for the link. Personally, I'm not going to worry about it. Does it suck yea. Am I going to return my phone or or leave Verizon? *sign* No....

markwebb

Jun 14, 2010
San Diego
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
Just gotta wait for that sweet, sweet N930U version to come out.
That's not always the cure. The newer unlocked s7 versions are still on a May software version with not 1 update since its June 30 release. I had one and sold it.

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 AM ----------

I tried every work around I know of. It seems it's not just hidden, but in fact missing. Hope we can recover it from a different model...

Does anyone know if its working on the TMO model? I'll check out their forums. Has Samsung really initiated it out of the box? Their website is vague but mentions Note 7 although I read somewhere an update will include it.

bgro

Jun 3, 2010
I figured the August security update might include it but that was a no go. This is bull****

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just posted about this can't find it either

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
    How to get Samsung Cloud! I'm just resharing link.... :)

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...k-i-found-samsung-cloud-verizon-note-7-a.html

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    So I just got my replacement phone yesterday at Verizon. While syncing all my data back onto my phone I came across this nice little app that I never noticed in the Samsung Store called "Hiya" ! This appears to be Samsung's answer to Verizon taking Samsung's baked in Caller ID program and making it into a paid app. I've installed this free "Hiya" app and it DOES in fact show caller ID for ANYONE, whether they are in my contacts or not, when receiving a call! You can also block callers with this app, among other functions. Check it out and download it!!! Enjoy FREE Caller ID as it was meant to be!
    jatle,

I agree wholeheartedly, but at least this is the same program, just not baked in. Still works and is still Free unlike Verizon's version.
    https://twitter.com/droid_life

No official article, just tweets. But looks like the screen is different too.

"Bottom line, Verizon wants you to have their version of the Note 7, not Samsung's. Spoiler: Their's isn't better than Samsung's." - Droid Life

Thanks for the link. Personally, I'm not going to worry about it. Does it suck yea. Am I going to return my phone or or leave Verizon? *sign* No....
    getting on live chat with verizon to see what they have to say about this total bull****