Verizon Pixel XL - Unlocking Discussions

Search This thread

Stephen

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee Ban Time!
Staff member
  • Jul 14, 2010
    Northern Ireland
    OnePlus 8T
    Moderator Warning,

I have cleaned multiple posts on this thread. Flaming other users is not acceptable on this site. If you have an issue with a post, do not reply to it, but simply report it and move on. This thread is about the possibility of unlocking the Verizon Google Pixel. Please keep posts on topic.

335Deezl

Apr 25, 2011
    app and priv-app .zip's

*edit*
    Ok have pixel now, need pixel xl

Can someone with a pixel and someone with a pixel xl upload the /system/app and /system/priv-app directories?

Verizon versions only.

Uploading them to my Google drive as I type this. Should be done in a couple of minutes.

[EDIT]: They're up, and you've been PM'd, sir. Let me know if you need anything else, and thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Eszroth

Oct 22, 2016
    *edit*
    Ok have pixel now, need pixel xl

Can someone with a pixel and someone with a pixel xl upload the /system/app and /system/priv-app directories?

Verizon versions only.

I have both pulled and zipped where/how should I upload

EDIT: nevermind someone beat me to it haha

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Lol guys don't bite the only hand with the food, lmao I'm so happy I left all this locked bootloader nonsense years ago. I'll gladly wait til mid November for my unlocked ? pixel xl to come in.

STOP SUPPORTING PEOPLE WHO SELL LOCKED DEVICES
      it's as simple as that don't expect a community based unlock when you are debating purchasing a device. And in all honesty I don't think k I've seen a htc device jcase hasn't unlocked so getting him irritated is just shooting yourselves in the foot
      cc @beaups
      Its over, this is @KrAsH86 's verizon pixel
      https://twitter.com/firewaterdevs/status/791116513939902465

Disable updates if you want to use this IF it gets released

Settings > development options, disable the automatic update
      OK please listen closely..... Please stop all the crap... Let's get back to the purpose of why I started this post. Let's get this thing unlocked. Stop attacking people holy crap. If someone has the unlock and doesn't release it who cares. That just means it can be done. Chill out and just wait. It will happen.
      Wonder if Darth or MTM share this sentiment. Hell Jcase who is a senior moderator is the one who cracks them. Thoroughly confused. Are we being punked?

They must have been threatened by Google or Verizon.

Im the one that asked the post be taken down, it was advocating fraud. I'm all for cracking things, I'm not all for abusing warranty departments. I don't like seeing stricter warranty policies, or more expensive phones/insurance.
      Odds are an update coming in the next week, or maybe two (probably nov 1st-ish) will block the unlock.

Do the following if you want to unlock.
      Developer setting, disable automatic updates (can re-enable after unlock).

Once unlocked, dont relock it for any reason unless you dont care to have it unlocked again.