VERNEE APOLLO Lite. Helio X20, 4GB RAM, FULL HD, 16 MPX Camera 199 USD

Search This thread

megthebest

Jul 18, 2014
goo.gl
Teardown - To tell you what Vernee Apollo Lite is made of in detail

ufGVKQ8.png

As vernee’s first deca-core smartphone, Apollo Lite showcases the high requirements of vernee team has on the quality of their products.

For the consumers, they may know very little about their digital products except for the functionalities, design and handling experience. However, great user experience, especially for a smartphone, derives from not only those superfacial factors, but also the high quality of its components and the assembly process. Within the limited space between screen and back cover of a smartphone, there are technology and complicated process, unknown to most people.

Recently, vernee official released a video displaying the internal parts and structure of its current flagship - Apollo Lite. This video also demonstrates vernee’s pursuit of high quality and application of high technology.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo7rmsx9rd4

Want to buy Apollo Lite? http://www.vernee.cc/apollo-lite/buy.html#buy

megthebest

Jul 18, 2014
goo.gl
Second OTA For Apollo LITE:
Sm3p7ML.jpg

As the only MTK deca-core smartphone designed mainly for European market, vernee Apollo Lite, since the shipment of the very first batch, has been gaining more and more praise and support from its users. The reason for the popularity is that vernee is very strict towards the quality of its products and pays much attention to the user experience.

Previously, vernee has pushed out the first OTA update for Apollo Lite. After less than a month, vernee is going to roll out the second one, which is designed to improve the user experience further and fix some bugs.

So far, vernee hasn’t published the specific release date of second OTA update, but it will be released next week. According to vernee official, this update will greatly enhance the stability of 3G/4G Internet connection and signal strength. Meanwhile, it will also improve the call quality and optimize the compatibility of local operators’ network.

FrankJHTC

Jun 7, 2013
Hello, GravityBox works on my Apollo,but I have one problem, with gravitybox the led don′t works .. anyone else? Any solution??, with Recovery TWRP and ROOT how can flash the second OTA??

Thanks

aktap

Apr 13, 2014
OnePlus 8 Pro
Hello, GravityBox works on my Apollo,but I have one problem, with gravitybox the led don′t works .. anyone else? Any solution??, with Recovery TWRP and ROOT how can flash the second OTA??

Thanks

I have this problem too :( Uninstall GavityBox is the one solution (so far).
I wrote in the GB forum, and i got this answer: "that is not a pure AOSP ROM even if it's substantially unmodified"
Yet this is the best application...

You can to read / ask about things here:
http://xdaforums.com/xposed/modules/app-gravitybox-v6-0-0-tweak-box-android-t3251148

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankJHTC

MrDoomroom

May 24, 2016
I'm still hot 4 this phone. But I see a lot problems little bugs. So what's the deal is worth buying it? Need stable phone without any big problems.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

unavix

Jan 20, 2011
unavix.cz
It's not worth buying. Big problems is more. It's definitely not stable devices for everyday use. Maybe after the update and correction of errors it will be ok. Meanwhile maker Verney just promises, but the update has not yet been issued. Serious errors exist more than a month.

Reactions: hamdta

xinlei1

Aug 27, 2016
Stock recovery

anyone know where to find the stock recovery , i would like to revert it back it the stock recovery, pls

unavix

Jan 20, 2011
unavix.cz
A colleague asked about the custom rom, not to promote your video!
Your constant promotion Verney, unpacking is annoying.

Touch 1+1

Last edited:

megthebest

Jul 18, 2014
goo.gl
A colleague asked about the custom rom, not to promote your video!
Your constant promotion Verney, unpacking is annoying.

Touch 1+1
I replied to the answer.
I added my video if someone want to see it, why you are so fighting with me? [emoji20] I like Vernee and i have bought Thor and Apollo and also my friends bought.. I think it is a very good and promising brand, not easy in this china jungle... [emoji6]

Sent by Mi5 64Gb

Reactions: bodyjoao and aelole

unavix

Jan 20, 2011
unavix.cz
Find a stock recovery is easy. Download rom, unpacking zip and you'll find a mesh recovery. Then use scater need from twrp recovery and flashing stock.

Touch 1+1

Reactions: FrankJHTC

unavix

Jan 20, 2011
unavix.cz
Verne launched a second OTA. I wonder what repaired. edit - the installation was OK. Now I have to insert the SIM card and test the stability of the signal.

194259dr3rchfcfr52teb5.png

Top Liked Posts