Thanks, worked perfectly in CM13.don't know about cm12.1 but in cm13 you can block apps ability to use vibration...
1. just go to - Settings > Privacy > Privacy Guard > enable privacy for any app by single tapping on app (alternatively, you can select enabled by default)
2. tap and hold to edit options for app...
3. scroll down and you'll find the option "Vibrate" just disable it and you're good to go!
as for disabling vibration for incoming call..
1. just go to Settings > also vibrate for calls and disable it.. moreover just two options down there you can find the option to reduce vibrator intensity...
2. as for the incoming messages you can find the option to disable vibration in the respective app...
and here you are left with no vibration at all!!
(psst.. moreover if you disable an app's vibration, that app's notification won't be able to vibrate the phone either)
what's more cool is that in the same menu of privacy settings you can also disable the app's ability to access internet over wifi or mobile data
I know... I use it myself!
dem annoying vibrations... ugh.
i was just tinkering around.... i hate the vibrations in my phone too!How did you ever find that setting? haha. Did they hide it on purpose? Thank you very much.
Sometimes it seems like we can do everything but change the colour of our phone with the press of a button, but that vibration was killing me to try and stop it.