Vibration Settings Please Support (CM12.1 - CM13)

Search This thread

dVinsmoke

Apr 11, 2015
Soul Society
Is there any way to disable the vibration of all phone functions and notifications ? That works in CM12.1 or CM13 . I thank those who respond ... :)

-z3r0-

Dec 18, 2015
It's there in sound settings (screenshot attached). I'm on temasek, not sure about these options in CM12.1 or 13.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-19-11-53-18.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-19-11-53-18.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 123
don't know about cm12.1 but in cm13 you can block apps ability to use vibration...

1. just go to - Settings > Privacy > Privacy Guard > enable privacy for any app by single tapping on app (alternatively, you can select enabled by default)
2. tap and hold to edit options for app...
3. scroll down and you'll find the option "Vibrate" just disable it and you're good to go!

as for disabling vibration for incoming call..
1. just go to Settings > also vibrate for calls and disable it.. moreover just two options down there you can find the option to reduce vibrator intensity...
2. as for the incoming messages you can find the option to disable vibration in the respective app...

and here you are left with no vibration at all!!

(psst.. moreover if you disable an app's vibration, that app's notification won't be able to vibrate the phone either)

what's more cool is that in the same menu of privacy settings you can also disable the app's ability to access internet over wifi or mobile data

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160419-191831.png
    Screenshot_20160419-191831.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20160419-192004.png
    Screenshot_20160419-192004.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Reactions: DaveMacD

dVinsmoke

Apr 11, 2015
Soul Society
don't know about cm12.1 but in cm13 you can block apps ability to use vibration...

1. just go to - Settings > Privacy > Privacy Guard > enable privacy for any app by single tapping on app (alternatively, you can select enabled by default)
3. scroll down and you'll find the option "Vibrate" just disable it and you're good to go!

1. just go to Settings > also vibrate for calls and disable it.. moreover just two options down there you can find the option to reduce vibrator intensity...
2. as for the incoming messages you can find the option to disable vibration in the respective app...

(psst.. moreover if you disable an app's vibration, that app's notification won't be able to vibrate the phone either)

what's more cool is that in the same menu of privacy settings you can also disable the app's ability to access internet over wifi or mobile data
Thanks, worked perfectly in CM13. :)

How did you ever find that setting? haha. Did they hide it on purpose? Thank you very much.
Sometimes it seems like we can do everything but change the colour of our phone with the press of a button, but that vibration was killing me to try and stop it.
i was just tinkering around.... i hate the vibrations in my phone too!
hahahaha , i don't think so, but yeah, its pretty deep in there.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.