Question Video stuttering with no audio in all apps after crDroid install

Search This thread

SteveC5

Sep 30, 2022
After updating from stock to the latest crDroid, video is stuttering with no audio in all apps

I've seen this a few times in other posts, and the suggestion is to flash firmware but I've tried that to no avail.

I have:

1. Unlocked my Poco F3 after waiting for a week
2. Screwed up a bit, ending up with no OS, but TWRP
3. Flashed miui_ALIOTHGlobal_V13.0.5.0.SKHMIXM_74dd0fb2e5_12.0
4. Used fastboot to flash TWRP (3.6.0_11-RedmiK40_v3.2_A12-alioth-skkk_1f13aec4)
5. Flashed crDroidAndroid-12.1-20220913-alioth-v8.9
6. Flashed NikGapps-basic-arm64-12-20220908-signed
7. Flashed fw_alioth_miui_ALIOTHEEAGlobal_V13.0.8.0.SKHEUXM_d7894a7a02_12.0

And Video still won't play.

Any ideas what's wrong?

I used to have a similar issue. Video and Audio Stutter over Bluetooth Headphones.

Have you tried Firmware 13.0.4 ? That was recommended for my ROM (Evolution X)

My issue was several months ago and I couldnt find a solution so I switched back to MIUI. Now I'm back and it works magically lol...
I'm also now using Firmware 13.0.5, the latest for Global right now.

SteveC5

Sep 30, 2022
I used to have a similar issue. Video and Audio Stutter over Bluetooth Headphones.

My issue was several months ago and I couldnt find a solution so I switched back to MIUI. Now I'm back and it works magically lol...
Nailed it. Installed 13.0.4 and it's working now. I'd actually also tried 13.0.7 which didn't work, just didn't go back far enough!

Thanks.

Reactions: cyanGalaxy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Nailed it. Installed 13.0.4 and it's working now. I'd actually also tried 13.0.7 which didn't work, just didn't go back far enough!

Thanks.

Thanks.
    Wow, really? Ok...

Because that recommendation, I tried it several months back and it didn't fix it.

Anyway happy that it worked lol!

Thanks.
    Glad it's working now, just FYI, 13.0.3 is the recommended FW