Question Viper 4 Android and Pixel 6 Pro

Search This thread

A.Priori

May 26, 2011
Has anyone gotten Viper 4 Android to work with the pixel 6 pro yet? If not, are there alternatives? Any guides to doing this would be appreciated! I searched but didn't find much.

craigacgomez

Jan 29, 2010
Tustin

For those that don't want to change their kernel to permissive due to security reasons, I used this method and is working fine for me. Legacy mode needs to be toggled on.

i didnt have to change to permissive. the 2nd. file is a Android 12 fix, i believe if you use the fix you do not have to change to permissive....

Reactions: WhoIsJohnGalt1979

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
i didnt have to change to permissive. the 2nd. file is a Android 12 fix, i believe if you use the fix you do not have to change to permissive....
I was referring to the method linked in Post #2 where they said they changed their kernel to permissive. The Android 12 fix file is from another thread which you started and posted the file it. You might want to add a link to your post so people know what "fix" file you are talking about since it's not in this thread, lest people might get confused about what you are talking about.

Or maybe I'll just link it here... 🙃

Reactions: WhoIsJohnGalt1979

card13

Nov 27, 2008
Washington State
OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 5
I installed by using the method I had to do for OP8T. Install Audio_Modification_Library Magisk Module (DO NOT REBOOT) -> Install Viper Magisk Module (DO NOT REBOOT) -> Open Viper App (this forces a reboot) -> Remove Audio_Modification_Library. It works great for me in apps like AIMP, but in apps like YouTubeVanced have never worked for me.

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
Google Nexus 5
Huawei Nexus 6P
I installed by using the method I had to do for OP8T. Install Audio_Modification_Library Magisk Module (DO NOT REBOOT) -> Install Viper Magisk Module (DO NOT REBOOT) -> Open Viper App (this forces a reboot) -> Remove Audio_Modification_Library. It works great for me in apps like AIMP, but in apps like YouTubeVanced have never worked for me.
Strange it doesn't process with YouTubeVanced for you. It should. Have you tried giving this mod a shot?

EDIT: Actually I think the version located at John Fawkes site is newer than the XDA one, so adding that link.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those that don't want to change their kernel to permissive due to security reasons, I used this method and is working fine for me. Legacy mode needs to be toggled on.

I was referring to the method linked in Post #2 where they said they changed their kernel to permissive. The Android 12 fix file is from another thread which you started and posted the file it. You might want to add a link to your post so people know what "fix" file you are talking about since it's not in this thread, lest people might get confused about what you are talking about.

Or maybe I'll just link it here... 🙃