• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Viper 4 Android OneUI 3.1

Search This thread

Burt Squirtz

Feb 11, 2018
The title says it all. I've tried multiple variations for viper Android 11. The team Dewitt version, as well as the Ichigo kurosaki version. The Ichigo version is flashable, but it simply doesn't install the driver. Does anyone have a working version? or any sound mod I can use temporarily that's better than crappy stock?

The title says it all. I've tried multiple variations for viper Android 11. The team Dewitt version, as well as the Ichigo kurosaki version. The Ichigo version is flashable, but it simply doesn't install the driver. Does anyone have a working version? or any sound mod I can use temporarily that's better than crappy stock?

I installed the Viper4Android 2.7.2.1 apk and let it do it's thing, rebooted, turned on legacy mode and it's been working fine since. What issues are you having?

Is this the one that's already in the magisk repository? If not could you uploaded here?

It's just the apk. Install it and it creates it's own magisk module and reboots on its own. It's pinned in the Viper Telegram channel...

Attachments

• 20201028-ViPER4AndroidFX-2.7.2.1.apk
    8.8 MB · Views: 144
Reactions: Srbija2012

Top Liked Posts