Question Viper 4 Android

Search This thread

GeekMcLeod

Apr 27, 2012
Niagara Falls
OnePlus 10 Pro
Glad I didn't op for this phone. Can't live w/o viper. The Pixel 6 series has no issues with viper
I'm not worried about it. Someone will get it to work eventually. I came from 7pro and it had issues as well at first with viper, for me anyways. Only time I use it though is when I'm at my house and just use my 7pro for music or discord. Can't compare with the pixel 6 but I love my 10pro.

ecera

Jun 11, 2013
There's a version of viper by @shadowstep that actually adds the audio_effects xml to the vendor/etc directory. Which modifying/adding anything in this location has been impossible till I flashed his version. Might be a good lead. Only thing is that after flashing the module viper won't open. It just stays at a blank screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-05-22-31-00-03_e49d45507bc181c986c3a6e97c85ef40.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-05-22-31-00-03_e49d45507bc181c986c3a6e97c85ef40.jpg
    511.6 KB · Views: 42

VoidedKN0X

There's a version of viper by @shadowstep that actually adds the audio_effects xml to the vendor/etc directory. Which modifying/adding anything in this location has been impossible till I flashed his version. Might be a good lead. Only thing is that after flashing the module viper won't open. It just stays at a blank screen.
Have you flashed AML and JamesDSP before it like on the OP9P?

ecera

Jun 11, 2013

Flashing aml before the v4afx module somehow blocks the audio_effects.xml file from being placed in vendor/etc. Flashing jdsp still allows the files to be placed there, but I'm still unable to open the v4a app. Still need to try some more stuff when I get more time.

muschiu35bv

Oct 19, 2013
Hello ! I have tried many times to install on oneplus 10 pro with Oxygen OS 12.1 but get driver loop install. Every time i reboot it ask to install the drive but after reboot same issue. I have replace the post-fs-data.sh but still not work. Is there any other solution please

Hakemblue

Apr 25, 2019
OnePlus 10 Pro
Developers used to be faster before nowdays too many type of phones and screens an opiration systems and versions

Me also waiting for v4a for oneplus 10 pro
I tried everything on this planed, the app need an update for sure

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Oh that's just easy hahah

Well here are the steps first you start clean so no audio modules or viper installed so delete them first then follow this steps

1. Open termux and type su -c setenforce 0 and to be sure type su -c getenforce if it stands on permissive

2. Flash viper module only so no other modules when it's done flashing don't reboot your device and startup viper then you need to install a module what the apps says then do it

3. DONT OPEN VIPER YET UNTIL YOU HAVE DONE THIS.
    Then you go to /data/adb/modules/ViPER4AndroidFX and there you will see a file who is called post-fs-data.sh replace it with the one who has been send in this chat just overwrite it and then reboot

4. Open viper and you won't see any message popping up then it's means it works go to the settings and turn on legacy mode when that's done try to go to YouTube or any other music player like SoundCloud (btw i only have been testing it like that so maybe spotty works too) go back to your viper until you see this message jump away from the other (look at the screenshots)

5. If it is still not working and it doesn't hurt to install afterwards then install ainur narsil module don't reboot go back and flash audio modification library
    Yes i know about Wavelet and i have installed but viper4android is way way better and superior than wavelet