ViPER4Android 22.214.171.124 + Dolby Atmos + DDPlus
Here's the proof
Device: OnePlus 7 Pro
Android Version: 10 and up
*Unlock BL and Rooted Only
*Any OnePlus running Android 10
Steps to Install ViPER4Android on Android 10
1.Download the latest ViPER4Android v126.96.36.199 APK
2.Install the downloaded APK on your Android 10 device using a file manager app.
3.Launch the ‘ViPER4Android’ app but do not install the drivers right now.
4.Open ‘Magisk Manager’ and go to the ‘Downloads’ section of the app.
5.Search and find the “Audio Modification Library” module and press the download icon next to it.
6.Tap on the ‘INSTALL’ button to install the module on your device.
7.Magisk module installer will prompt you to reboot but do not reboot your phone yet.
8.Now go back to the ViPER4Android app, tap on “OK” to install the required V4A drivers.
9.Grant the Superuser permissions to the app when prompted.
10.After the drivers are installed, the device will automatically reboot.
11.Once the device reboots, go to ‘Magisk Manager’ → ‘Modules’ and uncheck the ‘Audio Modification Library’ to disable it.
Now head back to ViPER4Android, repeat the driver installation process, and let the device reboot.
Once the device boots, launch the ViPER4Android app. Now, if the drivers are installed properly, you’re done! If not, only then follow the steps further.
Go to ‘Magisk Manager’ → ‘Modules’ and re-enable the ‘Audio Modification Library’ module.
Open ViPER4Android, install the drivers when prompted, and let the device reboot.
Viper4android 188.8.131.52 profiles
Install via Magisk Manager
DDPlus Magisk Module
Download Here in the 2nd post
1. Press DDPlus app and choose music/movie/or game (gives error or force close but it's ok)
2. Open again the DDPlus and turn on Volume Lever (gives error or force close but it's ok)
3. Open again the DDPlus and turn on Dialogue Enhancer (gives error or force close but it's ok)
4. Open again the DDPlus and turn on Surround Visualizer (gives error or force close but it's ok)
5. Open again the DDPlus and choose your Intelligent EQ (gives error or force close but it's ok).
6. Now open DDPlus without Error and force close.
Dolby Atmos (Stock)
Just choose Music..
Thanks to the XDA Community