wow, bugs happen in certain type of phone bluetooth, plan to make hotfix in two days
Oh okay, thank you please let us know and I will make the jump to the vivid 10 update! Al’s has anyone had any problems using the subwoofer output with the Dasaita? I’ve heard some people have had problems that the sub output is not loud enough and they would need a line booster or there would be signal noise from the WiFi antennas and gps antennas
Hi thanks for the the video.
Yeah, you need latest VIVID ROM from Dasaita, pls contact them to getHi thanks for the the video.
However this doesn't work for me with the Dasaita Vivid rom with the newest release of Vivid.
Can you have a look what the issue is?
Next to this I have another annoying issue which I didn't have before.
When I start the car within the time it does a quick start, I do not have sound of dab-z/spotify until i first start the radio app.
In reply to your poll.
I would very much like to have
1. speedometer on homepage
2. Weather on homepage
3. Directions on left map bottom of map instead in top of map because of blocking roads ahead.
1. bugBugs I found on launcher:
1) Contact list name and family name are not separated
2) When zlink active, the music widget is active too and it interferes with the steering wheel buttons as it takes the focus instead of Link app. I want the music widget but perhaps a setting on which apps this widget must not appear could be a solution instead of having or not the widget
4) when switching to some apps the botton icon bar from vivid is still present and the app is not fitted into the rest of the screen.... for the case of amplifier/equalizer settings part of the screen is hidden by the vivid bottom.icon bar and some equalizer buttons are not accessible.
5) I suggest a button on music screen to access to amp/equalizer.
6) when using stock rom....must be the Bluetooth stock app disabled? When I press the call button ....instead of going to vivid call screen it goes to stock bluetooth dial app
Which "Favorite" do u mean? pls add more detail for us to reproduce, thanks
Hi, I'm the developer of NavRadio+.Right that's in plan. And we've look at that issue yesterday, we cannot add NavRadio/NavRadio+ into media list cause they did conflict with vivid radio, but in next release we'll actually try to let them working well with vivid launcher but cannot control by vivid launcher.