[Closed] Don't reply - please go to the official one

Search This thread

keeploading

Jul 30, 2009
Hello,

This is exactly what I did step by step.
You shouldn't rather go through the recovery and do a cache and data wipe then without leaving the recovery install the VIVID ROM?

Is the French language included in the ROM ?

cordially
Christophe
Did you have some screen shots for the error? We did meet some issue on some old ROM versions, but we can't figure out how to fix it...

Anyway, it can support French.

toto13015

Sep 1, 2014
Gard (30)
Did you have some screen shots for the error? We did meet some issue on some old ROM versions, but we can't figure out how to fix it...

Anyway, it can support French.
Hi,

Impossible to have captures because it restarts in loop.
But I will explain this error to you as best I can.

first there is the start screen, then there is the toyota logo and then there is a selection page but which then goes to return to the first start screen and that in non stop.

This is not one of your old ROMs because I took the latest one.

Is the MTC Dialer included in this ROM ?

cordially
Christophe

Last edited:
Reactions: keeploading

dottyafc

Feb 10, 2011
How do i sign up? Im from the uk and it wont let me past the vivid account setup? Ive tried facebook and no uk number and webchat doesn't load up for me on my phone

dottyafc

Feb 10, 2011
Gives this error
Screenshot_20210508-121925_Chrome.jpg

toto13015

Sep 1, 2014
Gard (30)
Hi,

I installed the ROM, and I'm blocked to open a vivid account. By Wechat after scanning the QR code the address does not exist. By Facebook I have the same capture of the message just above it. And by my phone number and well I do not have my country code which appears for information my code of my Country is (+33) France or there are only 3 Countries posted.

Thank you for your help.

cordially Christophe

Last edited:

iksp

May 2, 2017
Hello,
I installed this rom to test it out. However, I couldn't install any more because the account authentication was blocked (facebook). What certifications are required to test ROMs?

toto13015

Sep 1, 2014
Gard (30)
Hi,

I installed the ROM, and I'm blocked to open a vivid account. By Wechat after scanning the QR code the address does not exist. By Facebook I have the same capture of the message just above it. And by my phone number and well I do not have my country code which appears for information my code of my Country is (+33) France or there are only 3 Countries posted.

Thank you for your help.

cordially Christophe
???

My FaceBook is up to date and it also does not work and neither for the two other means available.

Not garve I opted for the Malaysk ROM

iksp

May 2, 2017
After using vivid, leave a brief review.
-It is designed neatly and is intuitive to use.
-The home screen is focused on music and navigation, which are commonly used in car Android head units. (No complicated settings required)
-There is a always-on navigation mini-map, so there is no need to run a navigation (good for short driving)
- only a few designated navigations can use (This makes the use of 'vivid' reluctant to users for whom the specified navigation is not valid.)

I think this ROM will be a great alternative for users with PX6 head units if only the navigation app is free to choose.
I am not a developer, but I would like to suggest one thing. In the mini map window, it would be nice to be able to run not only the navigation app, but also any application set by the user by reducing it (to fit the size of the mini-map window). This will help you use different navigation apps in different countries.

keeploading

Jul 30, 2009
After using vivid, leave a brief review.
-It is designed neatly and is intuitive to use.
-The home screen is focused on music and navigation, which are commonly used in car Android head units. (No complicated settings required)
-There is a always-on navigation mini-map, so there is no need to run a navigation (good for short driving)
- only a few designated navigations can use (This makes the use of 'vivid' reluctant to users for whom the specified navigation is not valid.)

I think this ROM will be a great alternative for users with PX6 head units if only the navigation app is free to choose.
I am not a developer, but I would like to suggest one thing. In the mini map window, it would be nice to be able to run not only the navigation app, but also any application set by the user by reducing it (to fit the size of the mini-map window). This will help you use different navigation apps in different countries.
Many thanks to your review!

Next version (will be available in a few days) will be able to link to more navigation apps, e.g. AmiGo, iGo, etc. but only link to them from the navigation app icon in bottom bar, and the porch view map will still have to stick to Google/Baidu.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestions, we will take into considerations in future design.

I'm currently trying this out, installed via Facebook login, as no other option ( only 3 countries dial code accepted, and no internet link).
So far so good, but I don't know if it's just me, but there appears to be no FM radio app? I use DAB-Z, which does work, but the icon in the music/sound player constantly flashes.

dottyafc

Feb 10, 2011
Facebook login is working (THANK YOU).
Steering wheel control skips 2 tracks each time when scrolling through media from the USB port. Has this happened to anyone else?.
Keep getting vivid app force closed message on boot (sometimes)
The radio section of the media app doesnt store favourites correctly in the my stations section but shows up on once the HU has been rebooted.
App store isnt in English.
No am/pm displayed, only in the notification bar.
All these are from the 4.4 version of the app.
The 4.5 update isnt displayed unless i change the environment config from product to stage?
The 4.5 update downloads but when you get to the end, the time then starts to climb which can be alittle confusing.
Just gonna test the 4.5 version
Radio app is working alot better in 4.5 and adds stations correctly.
Also its running alot smoother than the older version. Switching between apps is much better. Will test more.

Any way of saving favourite list?

keeploading

Jul 30, 2009
I'm currently trying this out, installed via Facebook login, as no other option ( only 3 countries dial code accepted, and no internet link).
So far so good, but I don't know if it's just me, but there appears to be no FM radio app? I use DAB-Z, which does work, but the icon in the music/sound player constantly flashes.
Radio is in the Media app, the 3rd app icon in navigation bar, and click the 2nd icon on your left hand side after you enter the Media app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here comes a special ROM for HCT’s PX5 and PX6 head units, and we call it VIVID. if you’re in China, or you speak English, German, French, Italian, or Spanish, we’re happy to invite you to have a try on this ROM.

You can download PX5 Android 10 here, and PX6 Android 10 here.

So far, It can only support HCT’s PX5/PX6 with Android 10, please check out your system’s about page at “Settings - About machine” as follow

px5.png

The major features in this ROM:

1. Navigation: integrated with Google Maps, AutoNavi, Baidu Maps and Waze;
    2. Music: Deezer, Kugou, Kuwo, Ximalaya, and built-in Bluetooth and radio
    3. Voice assistant: Houndify inside, which can do music playing, search coffee/restaurant/..., ask for weather, etc.
    4. System settings and Bluetooth phone.

Everything is integrated gracefully, here are some screenshots, hope you will like it.

Home page:

main_2.png

Music:
    playlist_list copy.png

fullscreen_player copy.png

tuner copy.png

Settings:
    softeware_update copy.png

Voice:
    device-2021-03-24-174817.png

Phone:
    device-2021-03-23-200114.png

We’re still in a beta testing phase, so any suggestions/feedbacks are highly welcomed!
    I installed it and got to the page asking to verify via Facebook, Wechat or phone for what purpose I don't know. So I deleted the firmware and went back to Android 10 HCT7.
    Why not have the APK theme instead of a full firmware?
    In addition, I wish there were free ROMs other than the occasional factory updates for our PX5 and PX6 head units.

But that has been pretty much monopolized by only 2 people who charge for their ROMs. Nobody would ever offer a free MTCD/E ROM here as they would likely be squashed. They both know one can't offer their ROM for free without squeezing the other guy out.

I have wondered if they both aren't really the same person selling 2 different ROMs but that's a different issue altogether.
    Hello,
    I have install it to test but i want to go back to factory firmware but i can't.
    When i want to reinstall factory firmware that the date is under 2021, that say that i can downgrade to previous version.
    How can i do this ?
    with sd card & rockchip tool or with usb cable back 2 back or wait 4 release latest factory image
    So to sum up..
    You make a launcher and you made a post introducing it like a custom rom ... plus that verification thing thru facebook makes the whole thing very suspicious to me.
    Do i get this right?