[Closed] Don't reply - please go to the official one

Search This thread

keeploading

Jul 30, 2009
1. It's not free to search with Google Maps APIs, but you can click the "Search in App" button in the page you saw no results.
2. Please upgrade, and recent apps will be visible in the new version.
3. This list can only display the services we deeply integrated with, but if you play from 3rd party media app, you shall be able to launch it by clicking on album cover.

keeploading

Jul 30, 2009
Facebook login is working (THANK YOU).
Steering wheel control skips 2 tracks each time when scrolling through media from the USB port. Has this happened to anyone else?.
Keep getting vivid app force closed message on boot (sometimes)
The radio section of the media app doesnt store favourites correctly in the my stations section but shows up on once the HU has been rebooted.
App store isnt in English.
No am/pm displayed, only in the notification bar.
All these are from the 4.4 version of the app.
The 4.5 update isnt displayed unless i change the environment config from product to stage?
The 4.5 update downloads but when you get to the end, the time then starts to climb which can be alittle confusing.
Just gonna test the 4.5 version
Radio app is working alot better in 4.5 and adds stations correctly.
Also its running alot smoother than the older version. Switching between apps is much better. Will test more.

Any way of saving favourite list?
You knew too much... ;) it's better to back to production for a more stable product... 4.5 is being released today.

What do you mean "saving favorite list"? For addresses?

Reactions: dottyafc

dottyafc

Feb 10, 2011
You knew too much... ;) it's better to back to production for a more stable product... 4.5 is being released today.

What do you mean "saving favorite list"? For addresses?
These favourites.
Trying out dab-z and my only issues are that the logo image is flickering and doesnt let you add from the music section but apart from that its working quite well and displays logo and current track etc and allows you to change channel already.
Local music still skipping 2 tracks on steering wheel controls?

Attachments

• 16212391745566196895665418545557.jpg
    16212391745566196895665418545557.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 164
  • 16212393854413291542482253058545.jpg
    16212393854413291542482253058545.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 166
  • 16212394989371903387070061915841.jpg
    16212394989371903387070061915841.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 166
Reactions: keeploading

keeploading

Jul 30, 2009
These favourites.
Trying out dab-z and my only issues are that the logo image is flickering and doesnt let you add from the music section but apart from that its working quite well and displays logo and current track etc and allows you to change channel already.
Local music still skipping 2 tracks on steering wheel controls?
We will look into the 2 issues. DAB-Z is a surprise, and it's shown in the list just because it followed Android media service interfaces, but I'm not sure if they fully followed the official requirements or we did something wrong, will check later.

dottyafc

Feb 10, 2011
Can we move the settings icon over to the left and have 5 icons on the left and 3/4 icons on the right?

Attachments

• 16212571015215410571955099970800.jpg
    16212571015215410571955099970800.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 74

dottyafc

Feb 10, 2011
Just testing the phone app. Contacts are added randomly, can a "sort to a-z" feature be added?
And also the little arrow needs to be moved or made so its easier to press. Ended up pressing the number 5 button more than the arrow 😂
Gotta say i do like the way calls come up when calling or receiving calls

Attachments

• 20210517_143907.jpg
    20210517_143907.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 62
Reactions: keeploading

keeploading

Jul 30, 2009
Just testing the phone app. Contacts are added randomly, can a "sort to a-z" feature be added?
And also the little arrow needs to be moved or made so its easier to press. Ended up pressing the number 5 button more than the arrow 😂
Gotta say i do like the way calls come up when calling or receiving calls
Will fix it soon

Back to radio again. Found how to get it working, though it does seem odd that you can't access it from the main screen (where it says radio), until you've stored a few stations through media.
Also, when stored, the station is allocated a random coloured blob as it's icon, and assigned a name which is the station wavelength. How do you change the name and icon of the station, so it's easier to recognise?

keeploading

Jul 30, 2009
Back to radio again. Found how to get it working, though it does seem odd that you can't access it from the main screen (where it says radio), until you've stored a few stations through media.
Also, when stored, the station is allocated a random coloured blob as it's icon, and assigned a name which is the station wavelength. How do you change the name and icon of the station, so it's easier to recognise?
Yeah, we're working on collecting radio stations around European countries in our backend, after that we'll see how to update on your side

ChrisPHL

Jan 27, 2016
Hi guys,

I don't have a WeChat or a Facebook account and I don't ever want to. I even don't have a mobile phone number in Taiwan, USA or China either.
How can I make use of this ROM without that?
I really would like to gain root privileges on the device, how can I achieve that?

kind regards
Chris

keeploading

Jul 30, 2009
Hi guys,

I don't have a WeChat or a Facebook account and I don't ever want to. I even don't have a mobile phone number in Taiwan, USA or China either.
How can I make use of this ROM without that?
I really would like to gain root privileges on the device, how can I achieve that?

kind regards
Chris
Hi Chris,

Sorry for inconvenient, but we're still working on pure apps version, by now, if your device is PX6, you can bypass the registration, if you're with PX5, you may have to wait for some time...

Anyway, we can't provide a way to root the device.

Micha_Btz

Can you please explain how I configure this?

Another question, I'm listen to music from usb stick, but I'm not able to play the whole library, it added just one album.

Can I configure that after boot up the radio, the music starts to play automatically?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here comes a special ROM for HCT’s PX5 and PX6 head units, and we call it VIVID. if you’re in China, or you speak English, German, French, Italian, or Spanish, we’re happy to invite you to have a try on this ROM.

You can download PX5 Android 10 here, and PX6 Android 10 here.

So far, It can only support HCT’s PX5/PX6 with Android 10, please check out your system’s about page at “Settings - About machine” as follow

px5.png

The major features in this ROM:

1. Navigation: integrated with Google Maps, AutoNavi, Baidu Maps and Waze;
    2. Music: Deezer, Kugou, Kuwo, Ximalaya, and built-in Bluetooth and radio
    3. Voice assistant: Houndify inside, which can do music playing, search coffee/restaurant/..., ask for weather, etc.
    4. System settings and Bluetooth phone.

Everything is integrated gracefully, here are some screenshots, hope you will like it.

Home page:

main_2.png

Music:
    playlist_list copy.png

fullscreen_player copy.png

tuner copy.png

Settings:
    softeware_update copy.png

Voice:
    device-2021-03-24-174817.png

Phone:
    device-2021-03-23-200114.png

We’re still in a beta testing phase, so any suggestions/feedbacks are highly welcomed!
    I installed it and got to the page asking to verify via Facebook, Wechat or phone for what purpose I don't know. So I deleted the firmware and went back to Android 10 HCT7.
    Why not have the APK theme instead of a full firmware?
    In addition, I wish there were free ROMs other than the occasional factory updates for our PX5 and PX6 head units.

But that has been pretty much monopolized by only 2 people who charge for their ROMs. Nobody would ever offer a free MTCD/E ROM here as they would likely be squashed. They both know one can't offer their ROM for free without squeezing the other guy out.

I have wondered if they both aren't really the same person selling 2 different ROMs but that's a different issue altogether.
    Hello,
    I have install it to test but i want to go back to factory firmware but i can't.
    When i want to reinstall factory firmware that the date is under 2021, that say that i can downgrade to previous version.
    How can i do this ?
    with sd card & rockchip tool or with usb cable back 2 back or wait 4 release latest factory image
    So to sum up..
    You make a launcher and you made a post introducing it like a custom rom ... plus that verification thing thru facebook makes the whole thing very suspicious to me.
    Do i get this right?