[Closed] Don't reply - please go to the official one

Search This thread

retromann

Apr 19, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S10
Google Pixel 4a
I saw in the first post that there seem to be two different icon sets. How can I change them?

I have set a route via Google Maps, but I don't see the route/navigation on the home screen. Only my current location is visible. Am I doing something wrong?

I would like it if the default music player could be set to Spotify. Just like I would like to have DAB-Z on the home screen. The normal analogue radio reception is secondary and should also be able to be deactivated on the homescreen.

Reactions: haynesteve

Willsn87

Jan 13, 2015
i have performed a factory reset. now i can not login into the vivid account via facebook. what is to do?

retromann

Apr 19, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S10
Google Pixel 4a
What I would also like: an autostart function (after restart and screen standby) for apps. I have a speed camera detector that can only be started manually and runs in the background.

By the way, the Agama launcher has exactly this function. ;)

zephyrite

Aug 19, 2016
Before I install this ROM, the software my headunit comes with includes Z Link for wireless android auto and carplay, will this ROM retain that functionality? Thanks!

keeploading

Jul 30, 2009
I saw in the first post that there seem to be two different icon sets. How can I change them?

I have set a route via Google Maps, but I don't see the route/navigation on the home screen. Only my current location is visible. Am I doing something wrong?

I would like it if the default music player could be set to Spotify. Just like I would like to have DAB-Z on the home screen. The normal analogue radio reception is secondary and should also be able to be deactivated on the homescreen.
1. Google Maps can't support routing in home screen... It's only available for some other Maps like AutoNavi
2. If you played Spotify thru its app, in home screen you should be able to see the now playing page with song name, artist and album cover, and clicking on the cover will bring Spotify to top. Since we don't have official cooperation with Spotify, so far it's available to browse its content thru our customized UI.
3. Did you see DAB-Z in home screen? It guess you do. While you can't edit the home screen for now...

dottyafc

Feb 10, 2011
No bmw in car selection, usb function not working when plugged in??? Bmw E46 2000+
Dab-z wasn't working after full reset but managed to get working by changing channel settings in the audio settings of the dab app

Gebboooo

Jul 27, 2021
Can I install it with this model?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-07-27 at 7.28.12 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-27 at 7.28.12 AM.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 85
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-07-27 at 7.28.14 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-27 at 7.28.14 AM.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 88
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-07-27 at 7.28.15 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-07-27 at 7.28.15 AM.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: juvenile43

Gebboooo

Jul 27, 2021
Can I install it with this model?
When I plugged the usb drive there is no update message appeared and also after manually checked for the update from settings it provides me with that there is no updates.
I downloaded VIVID Launcher to the device but unfortunately it doesn't support my car make or model noted that my car is Renault Fluence faceleft 2016
Any advice?

Willsn87

Jan 13, 2015
i have try to login into the vivid account again. but it still not work. following message: the app login via facebook is currently not available. please try again.

Sinome Sano

Jul 27, 2021
Seoul
I am willing to participate in Korean translation, and add South Korea(+82) in VIVID Activation Phone Number country(korean not use wechat, vivid launcher app facebook auth error). Also my car is KIA Ray(TAM), I think we need the ability to add custom car make and vehicle model.

Last edited:

Gebboooo

Jul 27, 2021
I am willing to participate in Korean translation, and add South Korea(+82) in VIVID Activation Phone Number country(korean not use wechat, vivid launcher app facebook auth error). Also my car is KIA Ray(TAM), I think we need the ability to add custom car make and vehicle model.
Totally agree because vivid supports limited car brands which I think may affect control keys located in wheel drive.

Sinome Sano

Jul 27, 2021
Seoul
Totally agree because vivid supports limited car brands which I think may affect control keys located in wheel drive.

VIVID is a custom firmware for PX5/PX6, and I think that car brands that are currently supported should be supported. Of course, this includes KIA as well. KIA's steering wheel buttons now work normally in VIVID firmware.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here comes a special ROM for HCT’s PX5 and PX6 head units, and we call it VIVID. if you’re in China, or you speak English, German, French, Italian, or Spanish, we’re happy to invite you to have a try on this ROM.

You can download PX5 Android 10 here, and PX6 Android 10 here.

So far, It can only support HCT’s PX5/PX6 with Android 10, please check out your system’s about page at “Settings - About machine” as follow

px5.png

The major features in this ROM:

1. Navigation: integrated with Google Maps, AutoNavi, Baidu Maps and Waze;
    2. Music: Deezer, Kugou, Kuwo, Ximalaya, and built-in Bluetooth and radio
    3. Voice assistant: Houndify inside, which can do music playing, search coffee/restaurant/..., ask for weather, etc.
    4. System settings and Bluetooth phone.

Everything is integrated gracefully, here are some screenshots, hope you will like it.

Home page:

main_2.png

Music:
    playlist_list copy.png

fullscreen_player copy.png

tuner copy.png

Settings:
    softeware_update copy.png

Voice:
    device-2021-03-24-174817.png

Phone:
    device-2021-03-23-200114.png

We’re still in a beta testing phase, so any suggestions/feedbacks are highly welcomed!
    I installed it and got to the page asking to verify via Facebook, Wechat or phone for what purpose I don't know. So I deleted the firmware and went back to Android 10 HCT7.
    Why not have the APK theme instead of a full firmware?
    In addition, I wish there were free ROMs other than the occasional factory updates for our PX5 and PX6 head units.

But that has been pretty much monopolized by only 2 people who charge for their ROMs. Nobody would ever offer a free MTCD/E ROM here as they would likely be squashed. They both know one can't offer their ROM for free without squeezing the other guy out.

I have wondered if they both aren't really the same person selling 2 different ROMs but that's a different issue altogether.
    Hello,
    I have install it to test but i want to go back to factory firmware but i can't.
    When i want to reinstall factory firmware that the date is under 2021, that say that i can downgrade to previous version.
    How can i do this ?
    with sd card & rockchip tool or with usb cable back 2 back or wait 4 release latest factory image
    So to sum up..
    You make a launcher and you made a post introducing it like a custom rom ... plus that verification thing thru facebook makes the whole thing very suspicious to me.
    Do i get this right?