Vivo stock experience

Search This thread

manus31

May 7, 2016
Vivo seems to be at the cutting edge of hardware in terms of their biometrics,(in screen fingerprint) and pop up camera tech

But what is the stock software like ?

Do Vivo provide regular support with updates ?
Are their any beta programs ?

Reactions: duane_

spectra9

Mar 29, 2008
I have the Pro and it's been getting quite regular updates so far, but that's to be expected for a newly released phone. Funtouch OS in the V15 is quite good as well, there's some adjustment if you're coming from other flavor but not so much. My main gripe is all of this alternate android like FT, MIUI, etc. seems to be very aggressive with their memory management and goes out of their way killing processes, even when specifically told not to. Also because of the closed source nature, virtually no ROM customization and root is possible

duane_

Nov 30, 2012
Hyderabad
Vivo seems to be at the cutting edge of hardware in terms of their biometrics,(in screen fingerprint) and pop up camera tech

Greetings from Hyderabad, India!
I purchased the Vivo V15 Pro last evening (Jun 14) and between the time I reached home from the Reliance Digital store I received an update! It was small (just 57 MB) but it impressed me !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the Pro and it's been getting quite regular updates so far, but that's to be expected for a newly released phone. Funtouch OS in the V15 is quite good as well, there's some adjustment if you're coming from other flavor but not so much. My main gripe is all of this alternate android like FT, MIUI, etc. seems to be very aggressive with their memory management and goes out of their way killing processes, even when specifically told not to. Also because of the closed source nature, virtually no ROM customization and root is possible