Vivo X21 questions

Search This thread

BlackOrbit

Mar 11, 2018
What problems i will get if i buy china version of X21 UD? Cant use play market and only english will be? for russian need global version?

X21 have eye unlock without pushing power button?

parusia

Nov 19, 2010
Houston
Any one knows how you can sign up for Vivo account? I tried several times but every single time I ask for the code to be sent it to my phone number is never send it to me.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

parusia

Nov 19, 2010
Houston
you need a chinese number

Thank you for your answer. I sent an email to customer service, and they sent me a public account number and password and with that I was able to sign in. The only thing is that you have to be very careful to don't put any personal information into to the VivoCloud because that is a public account. But at least I can install third party APK now.

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

TheWhiteTyger

Jun 11, 2019
I would also like for a custom or a stock ROM of this phone, Vivo X21 Plus. Was able to unlock bootloader, but there are too many mal-ware apps that can't be disabled by normal means and i'm sick of all the ads and apps that are auto-installed (assume through iogs or FotaProvider) and need to be purged. Was able to disallow most system apps from doing much, but the mal-ware apps keep showing up from time to time and like to revert background to original wallpaper background, which is VERY annoying!

Any help or pointing towards a stock ROM would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance,
TheWhiteTyger (<--- the dumbass who bought/mistaken for a damn chinese phone)

lovest117

Feb 26, 2022
I would also like for a custom or a stock ROM of this phone, Vivo X21 Plus. Was able to unlock bootloader, but there are too many mal-ware apps that can't be disabled by normal means and i'm sick of all the ads and apps that are auto-installed (assume through iogs or FotaProvider) and need to be purged. Was able to disallow most system apps from doing much, but the mal-ware apps keep showing up from time to time and like to revert background to original wallpaper background, which is VERY annoying!

Any help or pointing towards a stock ROM would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance,
TheWhiteTyger (<--- the dumbass who bought/mistaken for a damn chinese phone)
how did you unlock the bootloader? can you show me, thx so much. mine is X23...

Top Liked Posts