Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 Root

Search This thread

oisinf123

Jul 3, 2014
Hi,
Can anyone help me root my smart ultra 6?
ive tried kingroot etc with no support from any of them.
im on 5.0.2 stock
thanks

AztecGaming

Jan 7, 2016
Help root Vodafone smart ultra 6

Has anyone got any clear steps on how to root my Vodafone smart ultra 6 I've been searching all over the net and haven't found anything helpful it running on android version 5.1 I'm pretty much a noob to rooting android devices

AztecGaming

Jan 7, 2016
Help root Vodafone smart ultra 6

I watched the video but I still don't understand what to do because I'm new to rooting. If you can please make steps to what to do it would be much appreciated

opensourceitall

Jun 21, 2016
Vf Smart Ultra 6 Root

Hi,
Can anyone help me root my smart ultra 6?
ive tried kingroot etc with no support from any of them.
im on 5.0.2 stock
thanks[/QUOTE]

I too have had considerable difficulty Rooting my Vf Smart Ultra 6.
I cannot use a computer to do it as my computer is running on Linux Mint which I adore except for the fact that it doesn't cover all bases and no-one has yet written a Smart Phone Utilities Software for this platform.

Having said that however I shall try to describe my success with this phone.

I have managed to root this phone successfully using Kingroot on 3 different occasions here's how.

Assuming you have had enough instruction to enable developer options (settings/About/press 'Build Number' seven times) and usb debugging (usb debugging doesn't really help me because I can't use my comp for reasons described above), but I enabled that functionality anyway.

Kingroot failed me at least 18 times before cracking it, so just keep trying. I read somewhere that if Kingroot locks you out altogether without giving you the option to retry, do this: uninstall Kingroot, reboot, reinstall. The first time I did this (after multiple fails) I hooked into root immediately. Be careful to not reboot out of this until you have finished the tasks at hand, as this will unRoot you.

Through persistence with the difficult bootloader on this phone and Kingroot, you will get there.

Hope this helps

-Patman. 'Opensourceitall'

Top Liked Posts