Vodafone Tab Prime 7 (VFD 1400)

Search This thread

mrmax97

Aug 19, 2014
Hey guys!
I am looking for custom roms for the new tablet I bought.
It's a pretty cheap Vodafone tablet and unfortunately,
I couldn't find out much about it. :/
Thanks in advance!

Tob8i

Feb 3, 2017
The link is scam. It is a site which claims to have Nougat updates for a lot of models that will never see updates. If you unpack the zip, you will end up havin a virus or trojan on your computer.

The Vodafone tablets are great if you are looking for cheap LTE tablets and if you are fine with the software out of the box. Do not expect to get any new Android versions. For the Tab Prime 6 there were small updates, but no Android 6. I think for the Tab Prime 7 it will be the same and it will stay at Android 6.

Reactions: Felim_Doyle
My Tab Prime 7 came with Marshmallow 6.0.1 and I also have a Tab Prime 6 on Lollipop 5.0.2 which I would like to update.

AFAIK, the Vodafone Tab Prime 6 was also sold as the Alcatel P360X One Touch Pop 10 and there may be equivalents for the Tab Prime 7 too so this could be a way of finding firmware ROM updates for both of these devices.

Are there any genuine updates for these?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The link is scam. It is a site which claims to have Nougat updates for a lot of models that will never see updates. If you unpack the zip, you will end up havin a virus or trojan on your computer.

The Vodafone tablets are great if you are looking for cheap LTE tablets and if you are fine with the software out of the box. Do not expect to get any new Android versions. For the Tab Prime 6 there were small updates, but no Android 6. I think for the Tab Prime 7 it will be the same and it will stay at Android 6.