• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Voice Commands Motorola FULLY WORKING (Froyo only) From 2.2 leak! :D

Search This thread

afadel

Aug 16, 2010
Campinas, SP
I'm having a problems with this vending.apk
It's cause an error on voice comand and close it.

Anyone have an idea to solve this problem?
Can i delete vending.apk before install?

Thanks.

Guys, I'm sorry!!! I forgot to remove the app folder from the .zip file. I updated my last post with the correct update.zip file with only the TTS files. Please, reapply gapps package to recover the Market. If you have applied the previous .zip you don't need to do it again, just gapps. If you haven't applied, just download this new one and you're set.

Again, sorry for my stupidity!

Reactions: JCeppli

wisefreakz

Nov 22, 2010
Sampa City
I've flashed the Vivo Leak and got the pt-br (Portugues Brasil) and es-mx (Español Mexico) language files. Just apply the attached update.zip file and you're good to go!

EDIT: Reported that vending.apk was included in the update.zip file. I mistakenly forgot to remove it. Uploaded new update.zip pack. The attached file is the right one with only tts files from Voice Commands.

many thanks bro!

billyng91

Sep 14, 2008
Mirrors?

Hi is it possible to upload the voice command apk to another server other than 4shared? I keep getting bounced back to the download page after waiting for a few seconds and then clicking download... annoying!

lucfig

Feb 19, 2008
Rio das Ostras
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So guys, after a good half hour of debugging, here's to you:

VOICE COMMANDS (offline :D) MOTOROLA OFFICIAL!

Fully functional (AND MUCH BETTER RESPECT TO THOSE IN 2.1!)

Compatible with ANY Froyo, FroyoMOD/CM/ShadowMOD/Ice&Fire/any Froyo ROM

Just install the following ZIP through openrecovery and you did! :D

HAVE FUN!!!!

This may also be compatible with NON_Motorola builds/Phones but I didn't test it :p

Voice Commands.zip

------------------------------------------
    If you like my work, you can buy me a coffe if you want :D

Thx a lot!!!
    Language Pack

I've flashed the Vivo Leak and got the pt-br (Portugues Brasil) and es-mx (Español Mexico) language files. Just apply the attached update.zip file and you're good to go!

EDIT: Reported that vending.apk was included in the update.zip file. I mistakenly forgot to remove it. Uploaded new update.zip pack. The attached file is the right one with only tts files from Voice Commands.
    I'm having a problems with this vending.apk
    It's cause an error on voice comand and close it.

Anyone have an idea to solve this problem?
    Can i delete vending.apk before install?

Thanks.

Guys, I'm sorry!!! I forgot to remove the app folder from the .zip file. I updated my last post with the correct update.zip file with only the TTS files. Please, reapply gapps package to recover the Market. If you have applied the previous .zip you don't need to do it again, just gapps. If you haven't applied, just download this new one and you're set.

Again, sorry for my stupidity!
    OK, I found flashable .zip the same as luca posted in the 1st post

http://www.multiupload.com/SISB2MPYUU