voice mail

Search This thread

joeclark

May 17, 2010
Kingsbury, TX
LG V60 ThinQ
Ok, I have a question. My daughter has an iPhone and I was helping her set up her email on it when she got a phone call during the process. I did not answer it, but when they left a message I was very impressed by the way the iPhone displayed the message on the phone. there was actually a list of all of her v-mails and it listed who they were from and what not.

I am sure we do and I just don't know it, but do we have anything like this?

diablo009

Apr 20, 2009
Atlanta GA
Ok, I have a question. My daughter has an iPhone and I was helping her set up her email on it when she got a phone call during the process. I did not answer it, but when they left a message I was very impressed by the way the iPhone displayed the message on the phone. there was actually a list of all of her v-mails and it listed who they were from and what not.

I am sure we do and I just don't know it, but do we have anything like this?

That is called Visual Voicemail. AT&T had this set up exclusively for iPhone since iPhone's inception into AT&T, and to make data mandatory. They haven't expanded to other phones, yet.

BAM1789

Dec 5, 2011
Mesa
Google voice is free for voicemail. I use it. AT&T does have a visual voicemail option that you can add to your plan, but why do that when GVoice is free. (Note: I am using CM7, so idk what difference it'll make if you are on a stock ROM)

Reactions: joeclark

Dani897

Aug 16, 2010
there is visual voicemail on the newest phones as far as what I've heard. Google voice is free and att doesn't surcharge for forwarded calls. att isn't so bad. for the money you get coverage and little perks like this. try Google voice on sprint :p see what the phone bill comes out to be with all the forwarded calls.

Reactions: joeclark

cerobles1

Sep 10, 2011
Riverview
there is visual voicemail on the newest phones as far as what I've heard. Google voice is free and att doesn't surcharge for forwarded calls. att isn't so bad. for the money you get coverage and little perks like this. try Google voice on sprint :p see what the phone bill comes out to be with all the forwarded calls.

Funny thing is that we have Sprint Voicemail. It's an app that downloads the voicemails to your phone and uses the data of your phone. but rememember, I have unlimited data so it works perfect. It's included in the unlimited data. plus, forwarding is including in most of the plans. So, if you're on Sprint, there's no need for GVoice.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are a few apps out there, but many will probably recommend using google voice and activating the voicemail transcribe feature.
    Google voice can do something like this, and it doesn't set the popup in the middle of the screen, it shows up in the dropdown bar.

I'll post a pic shortly.

What you are looking for?
    Google voice is free for voicemail. I use it. AT&T does have a visual voicemail option that you can add to your plan, but why do that when GVoice is free. (Note: I am using CM7, so idk what difference it'll make if you are on a stock ROM)