Question VoLTE and VoWIFI do not work, T-mobile, Verizon (Visible)

Search This thread

shawn4sp

Mar 1, 2022
How to get VoLTE/VoWIFI of 9RT to work on T-mobile or Verizon (Visible)?
Actually, 9RT doesn't work on Verizon (Visible) at all.
Thank you!

twizm_m

Oct 5, 2015
I was able to get 5G running when I did this:

Download 5G LTE Switcher from the Play Store. Click 5G booster. Choose NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA under Set preferred network type.

As for VoLTE, I have yet to try this method from this thread. Seems to work for others:

Reactions: jpearson82

shawn4sp

Mar 1, 2022

Download 5G LTE Switcher from the Play Store. Click 5G booster. Choose NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA under Set preferred network type.

As for VoLTE, I have yet to try this method from this thread. Seems to work for others:

Cool. The 5G booster indeed enabled 5G! Thanks! - Though the speed is much worse than my newly bought S22+. 9RT got 4Mbps, S22+ got 150 Mbps.

Your referred logkit for VoLTE doesn't work for 9RT (could not install logkit for 9RT), see:
Please let me know if you figure out a solution.

BTW: International sim card roaming ib AT&T has VoLTE settings in "Sim info & settings", but U.S. domestic AT&T/T-mobile sim cards do not have such settings.

twizm_m

Oct 5, 2015
Cool. The 5G booster indeed enabled 5G! Thanks! - Though the speed is much worse than my newly bought S22+. 9RT got 4Mbps, S22+ got 150 Mbps.

Your referred logkit for VoLTE doesn't work for 9RT (could not install logkit for 9RT), see:
Please let me know if you figure out a solution.

BTW: International sim card roaming ib AT&T has VoLTE settings in "Sim info & settings", but U.S. domestic AT&T/T-mobile sim cards do not have such settings.
I was getting over 350 Mbps once my 5G signal was working 😅

Good to know that the roaming sim card has that option. It just sucks that we're limited with the fact that ours truly isn't a "global rom" but an Indian rom (as they still haven't released it elsewhere) and the choices like those activates for Indian carriers, afaik.

I've followed some telegram group for the 9rt and you're right, the current logkit doesn't work for the current OOS 11. Looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.